【Looyh】Scoreboards >>NBC Sports && TNT V1.1 + ESPN V1.1 && 7 Wipes > FOX V3↑

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> FOX V2 && NBC Sports && TNT V1.1 + ESPN V1.1 && 7 Wipes

Postby looyh on Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:12 pm

Sorry guys, I don't have any notes.. I am just familiar with some rules of scne and other files. you can use my file to edit(i added notification ,mask and timeouts texture for nbc), it will help you editing easier and more convenient. im not good at english,so I can't give much help.
Last edited by looyh on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
looyh

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> FOX V2 && NBC Sports && TNT V1.1 + ESPN V1.1 && 7 Wipes

Postby ksmiz on Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:33 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:but when i select teamcolors vector group like i did with teamlogos, no object is highlighted in orange. so i cant move them out of the screen :crazyeyes:
any idea ? :oops:

yeah looyh probably threw whatever you selected down to the bottom off the screen

what you are looking for is something like bongo88 said home_info_cubeShape_2

find where all the vertex groups are listed in the right side panel and then select a name like home_info or away_info you will see it
ksmiz

Postby looyh on Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:53 pm

I changed the team LOGO and timeout model in nbc (HOME/AWAY_TIMEOUTShape changed to team logos), and "home/away_info_cubeShape2" is teamcolor ,"|t_scorebug_mesh|Away_Group|score_outline|score_outlineShape" changed to a black mask for score background.
EDIT: about the mask overlay, its can not obscure the text layer and timeouts
looyh

Postby Aston on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:36 pm

looyh wrote:I changed the team LOGO and timeout model in nbc (HOME/AWAY_TIMEOUTShape changed to team logos), and "home/away_info_cubeShape2" is teamcolor ,"|t_scorebug_mesh|Away_Group|score_outline|score_outlineShape" changed to a black mask for score background.
EDIT: about the mask overlay, its can not obscure the text layer and timeouts

Nice!! It's possible to remove the timeouts on the FOX Scoreboard, please ? :)
Aston
Culture.

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:28 pm

ksmiz wrote:what you are looking for is something like bongo88 said home_info_cubeShape_2

find where all the vertex groups are listed in the right side panel and then select a name like home_info or away_info you will see it

Thanx ksmiz. That's what I did but these groups dont show up (but it should with bongo88's last post :) )

bongo88 wrote:I took a look of looyh 2k19 nbc in blender.
It might be the home_info_cubeShape_2.
Set your camera clip end to something big like 7000
then zoom way out ... looyh has lots of stuff hidden way below. stuff hidden below is irrelevant, but for home_info_cubeShape_2 .... when you select the vector group, the move up/down arrow is way down below.
here is a video: https://streamable.com/6i9qy

hope that helps.

Edit: with camera set to 7000 , just start moving all stuff all around .... top stuff ... probably leave bottom stuff alone, considering looyh put them all down there for a reason. Just create a backup , and you can move stuff all around and figure out which box controls which thing. have fun :)

looyh wrote:Sorry guys, I don't have any notes.. I am just familiar with some rules of acne and other files. you can use my file to edit(i added notification ,mask and timeouts texture for nbc), it will help you editing easier and more convenient. im not good at english,so I can't give much help.

Your files are already a great help for beginners, thanx for your shares (Y)

Thanks (again and again) :D i'll try that
sticky-fingers

Postby cujomatty on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:30 pm

looyh,
I figured out where away team text, clock, shot clock, are in hex but I can't figure out where the score and home text are located?
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby looyh on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:59 pm

cujomatty wrote:looyh,
I figured out where away team text, clock, shot clock, are in hex but I can't figure out where the score and home text are located?
[ Image ]

open scorebug_opt.SCNE, search for:
Code: Select all
"Model":

find child object "cube_rotate"(away score) and "cube_rotate2"(home score), edit the "Translate" array, the value is [X , Y , Z];
and "|t_scorebug_mesh|Home_Group|tricode_home_txt"(home tricode), edit same as above
looyh

Postby cujomatty on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:33 pm

worked perfectly thanks so much. One more question. How do I change the text color?
cujomatty

Postby looyh on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:39 pm

cujomatty wrote:worked perfectly thanks so much. One more question. How do I change the text color?
[ Image ]

search "Object" find child "|t_scorebug_mesh|Away_Group|tricode_away_txt",change "VC_ColorID" value to "CUSTOM" then you can edit "VC_ColorR","VC_ColorG","VC_ColorB"
looyh

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:10 am

With all your advices, i worked quickly on a real classic nba on nbc

More to do but pretty happy :)
sticky-fingers

Postby TwisT on Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:18 am

sticky-fingers wrote:With all your advices, i worked quickly on a real classic nba on nbc

[ Image ]

I could put together a texture for you if needed
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
TwisT

Postby cujomatty on Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:24 am

looyh wrote:
cujomatty wrote:worked perfectly thanks so much. One more question. How do I change the text color?
[ Image ]

search "Object" find child "|t_scorebug_mesh|Away_Group|tricode_away_txt",change "VC_ColorID" value to "CUSTOM" then you can edit "VC_ColorR","VC_ColorG","VC_ColorB"

Awesome!!!! Thanks again.

I had 2 more unrelated to scoreboard questions for you.

1. With your remove icon file, is there away to get rid of the circle around the feet of user teammate that the game uses as a pass target/offball indicator? That is the only icon I have left on screen and I have looked through every dds in that iff and can’t find it. Is it maybe in a SCNE file?

2. I was wondering if it’s possible to be able to change the studio files with explorer like how you can with scoreboard, wipes and watermark. With the quality of pregame studios we can make(thanks for models by the way) it would be awesome to have the studio shows to go along with the in game overlays and scoreboards.
cujomatty

Postby cujomatty on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:13 pm

I keep getting this error when I hit import on the nba2k importer section of blender. I followed the install instructions for the add on but I just can't get the SCNE to load.

edit.............. Turns out its only when I try and load the TNT scoreboard. All the rest work flawlessly.
cujomatty

Postby SparG on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:13 pm

TwisT wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:With all your advices, i worked quickly on a real classic nba on nbc

[ Image ]

yes its needed )
SparG

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:18 pm

TwisT wrote:

[ Image ]

it's just a draft texture for positionning the scoreboard with good proportions.
So thanx for the proposal (Y) but this scoreboard texture is pretty simple, i think i can manage this project from start to finish :P
I also want to check if it's possible to use an higher resolution texture for this SB
sticky-fingers

Postby TwisT on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:58 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:it's just a draft texture for positionning the scoreboard with good proportions.
So thanx for the proposal (Y) but this scoreboard texture is pretty simple, i think i can manage this project from start to finish :P
I also want to check if it's possible to use an higher resolution texture for this SB

Forgot I had a texture sitting around for one of the scoreboards, but I went ahead and made another because why not.
Feel free to use em if you want
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2gpeeuqq ... exture.psd
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7zic50agr ... exture.psd
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
TwisT

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:52 pm

Any idea how i can move team name and change team abbreviation to full city name ? :oops:
sticky-fingers

Postby looyh on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:49 am

cujomatty wrote:1. With your remove icon file, is there away to get rid of the circle around the feet of user teammate that the game uses as a pass target/offball indicator? That is the only icon I have left on screen and I have looked through every dds in that iff and can’t find it. Is it maybe in a SCNE file?

2. I was wondering if it’s possible to be able to change the studio files with explorer like how you can with scoreboard, wipes and watermark. With the quality of pregame studios we can make(thanks for models by the way) it would be awesome to have the studio shows to go along with the in game overlays and scoreboards.

1. i updated indicator to V3, forget share it here, removed the pass target icon. just re-download it form first page.
2. about studio show, I will try to add it to Launcher, next version

sticky-fingers wrote:Any idea how i can move team name and change team abbreviation to full city name ? :oops:

use NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENT form my fox sb, the different hex code than 2k18, if you want to change it to someting else , maybe ksmiz knows
looyh

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:57 am

OK, so here's a screenshot of WIP

at this point i cant find how to move red parts in scorebug_opt.SCNE and cant figure which file(s) i have to hex edit ? I took a look at bongos'guide but the files arent the same at all with 2K18
sticky-fingers

Postby cujomatty on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:31 am

sticky-fingers wrote:OK, so here's a screenshot of WIP

[ Image ]

at this point i cant find how to move red parts in scorebug_opt.SCNE and cant figure which file(s) i have to hex edit ? I took a look at bongos'guide but the files arent the same at all with 2K18

as far as the others they are in scorebug_opt.SCNE. look at the last 10 posts or so Looyh answered me the same questions.
cujomatty

Postby cujomatty on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:34 pm

Got it all figured out. I just have a few things with notifications to figure out. Thanks for all the help everyone.

cujomatty

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:13 pm

Thanx for your answer, i'll try.
About text size, do You know which values are height and width ?

Btw, your tsn SB looks amazing, it will be huge with your tsn studio !
sticky-fingers

Postby cujomatty on Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:42 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:Thanx for your answer, i'll try.
About text size, do You know which values are height and width ?

Btw, your tsn SB looks amazing, it will be huge with your tsn studio !

Thanks I appreciate it.

You have to hex for text size but its easy. so for example in the photo I posted for you the float value is a low number like 8. if you change it to 7 the text gets smaller or if you go 9 it will be bigger. Just make sure you change all of them. Again using the photo as a reference the lines "33 33 33 3f" are text size. so you just have to change the float value of the first 33 in each set of 4.
cujomatty

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:18 pm

I get that ;)
but I asked about width, because in scorebug_opt.SCNE, you can change height but also change width (check my shotclock on my last screenshot)
sticky-fingers

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:51 am

Ok, so huge step but an annoying problem. Depending teams, alignment isnt the same (set at left for home and away).

Same conf, different result :

Any idea ? :oops:
sticky-fingers

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding