「TwisT」Utah Jazz Classic Court

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby TwisT on Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:21 am

bongo88 wrote:I saw this scoreboard on ESPN at restraunt last week. duke was playing. Don't remember seeing it anywhere. not sure which ESPN channel it was, but i can't really find this scoreboard on the internet/youtube.

It looks like an updated version of their classic scoreboard. Anyways, i don't have time to fiddle with photoshop, but if your bored, it would be a good scoreboard for a texture. Just if your bored and find this entertaining. I'll get around to it sometime, way later. haha

[ Image ]

I saved the picture to my desktop. I forget where i got the original link, lol. it was some blog. cant find the scoreboard on youtube (but didn't really search hard) haha

Ah this scoreboard is from the 14-15 season and about halfway through the 15-16 season they swapped this one out. I'll see what I can do with it.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby ilja23mia on Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:57 am

Raptors crowd is black can u fix that ?
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby TwisT on Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:13 am

ilja23mia wrote:Raptors crowd is black can u fix that ?

Have you downloaded the updated version of the crowds?
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby ilja23mia on Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:56 am

TwisT wrote:
ilja23mia wrote:Raptors crowd is black can u fix that ?

Have you downloaded the updated version of the crowds?


works now thanks
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby MaKaaj on Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:56 am

Twist you have other model desk for pre-game show arena similar to the studio? Or i can't change?

Sorry bad english.
User avatar
MaKaaj
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 am
Location: Brazil

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby RobDavis on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:35 am

CBS Presentation looks good, once the scoreboard gets fixed will be perfect.

phpBB [video]
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20
Links to Beats, YouTube, Socials etc..
http://linktr.ee/RobDavis


College Hoops 2K19 Mod
College Hoops 2K20 Mod
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am
Location: IL

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds

Postby kmankx92 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:42 am

So I use your mod with the enhanced lighting mod, and I was curious if you have any idea if theres a way to switch the ugly low res models on the upper decks with better ones from the lower decks. I love the lighting mod but seeing those ugly textures everytime someone is shooting free throws is eye cancer. Thanks in advance!
kmankx92
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:21 am

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby MamimoMikuto on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:58 pm

Is it possible to use different studios for every different teams?
User avatar
MamimoMikuto
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 am

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby TwisT on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:29 am

kmankx92 wrote:So I use your mod with the enhanced lighting mod, and I was curious if you have any idea if theres a way to switch the ugly low res models on the upper decks with better ones from the lower decks. I love the lighting mod but seeing those ugly textures everytime someone is shooting free throws is eye cancer. Thanks in advance!

No, I don't think thats possible
MamimoMikuto wrote:Is it possible to use different studios for every different teams?

At the moment no, it would be up to to Looyh add in the functionality to his launcher.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby Shuajota on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:48 am

Could you try something for a FIBA presentation TwisT? Only if you have time. If you needed photos for scoreboard and other things let me know it. Thanks for your hard work.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4273
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby MamimoMikuto on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:27 pm

TwisT wrote:
kmankx92 wrote:So I use your mod with the enhanced lighting mod, and I was curious if you have any idea if theres a way to switch the ugly low res models on the upper decks with better ones from the lower decks. I love the lighting mod but seeing those ugly textures everytime someone is shooting free throws is eye cancer. Thanks in advance!

No, I don't think thats possible
MamimoMikuto wrote:Is it possible to use different studios for every different teams?

At the moment no, it would be up to to Looyh add in the functionality to his launcher.

Thanks for your response.
User avatar
MamimoMikuto
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 am

Re: 「TwisT」CBS NCAA Presentation

Postby Manni Live on Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:01 pm

Hopefully we can get your infamous Playoff t shrits this year!
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby TwisT on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:29 am

It's that time of year again

2019 Playoff Shirts

Image
Download
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby Manni Live on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:49 pm

Crowd t shirts are showing up black ingame
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby TwisT on Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Manni Live wrote:Crowd t shirts are showing up black ingame

OK yeah I see now, I really don't know what the people is, when I use them with all of the other mods i normally use, everything works, but when i try to test them by themselves with no other mods it doesn't work.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby Manni Live on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:18 pm

TwisT wrote:
Manni Live wrote:Crowd t shirts are showing up black ingame

OK yeah I see now, I really don't know what the people is, when I use them with all of the other mods i normally use, everything works, but when i try to test them by themselves with no other mods it doesn't work.


Its always hit or miss with editing crowds for me, for some reason i always get the black t shirts ingame instead of the graphic
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby Aston on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:48 pm

When i've got a black shirt crowd, i replace again the crowd and it's good for me...
User avatar
Aston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1264
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby Vicrack06 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:56 pm

The crowd still looking black and I have already replace it again and the black crowd still there. Any solution?
User avatar
Vicrack06
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:49 pm
Location: Spain

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby TwisT on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:40 am

Okay guys, I figured out the issue. There was a small error on my part while I was saving the textures, I'll have them fixed soon along with the new shirts from today's games.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby Marvin00 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:47 am

TwisT wrote:Okay guys, I figured out the issue. There was a small error on my part while I was saving the textures, I'll have them fixed soon along with the new shirts from today's games.



Cheers bro, your work is exceptioonal (Y)
Marvin00
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:08 am

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby Manni Live on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:45 am

TwisT wrote:Okay guys, I figured out the issue. There was a small error on my part while I was saving the textures, I'll have them fixed soon along with the new shirts from today's games.

If you dont mind, what type of dds should be saved while using these mods?
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby Vicrack06 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:53 am

TwisT wrote:Okay guys, I figured out the issue. There was a small error on my part while I was saving the textures, I'll have them fixed soon along with the new shirts from today's games.


Nicee, Are you going to make t-shirts like last year (Like 32v making every shirt change)
User avatar
Vicrack06
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:49 pm
Location: Spain

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby TwisT on Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:09 am

Manni Live wrote:If you dont mind, what type of dds should be saved while using these mods?

These are the settings I use
Image
Vicrack06 wrote:Nicee, Are you going to make t-shirts like last year (Like 32v making every shirt change)

Yeah, I'll be doing every shirt, so by the end you can pick and choose which shirts you want to use.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts

Postby Manni Live on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:29 am

TwisT wrote:
Manni Live wrote:If you dont mind, what type of dds should be saved while using these mods?

These are the settings I use
[ Image ]
Vicrack06 wrote:Nicee, Are you going to make t-shirts like last year (Like 32v making every shirt change)

Yeah, I'll be doing every shirt, so by the end you can pick and choose which shirts you want to use.



Thats odd i've always had it the same as yours but never seems to work for me
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

「TwisT」Crowds - 2019 Playoff Shirts Update 2

Postby TwisT on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:37 pm

2019 Playoff Shirts Update 2
I reuploaded the normal crowds all in one, all the black shirt errors should be fixed if you redownload that before downloading this.

Image
Download
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests