「TwisT」Utah Jazz Classic Court

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 「TwisT」NBC Watermarks

Postby mckay1988 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:00 am

good job TwisT!
Can you make a no city version?
mckay1988
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:10 am

Re: 「TwisT」NBC Watermarks

Postby TwisT on Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:20 am

mckay1988 wrote:good job TwisT!
Can you make a no city version?

Just added it, just redowload the file
Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」NBC Watermarks

Postby Ayston on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:15 am

dirtydraw wrote:
TwisT wrote:
NBC Watermarks
For use with Looyh's NBC Scoreboard

[ Image ]

Download

:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

from where is the BUlls court mod with the KIA and Liquy Moly commercial???


You have all with the Looyh and YKWL graphics court mod. :)
User avatar
Ayston
You need some CULTURE.
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: 「TwisT」NBC Watermarks

Postby TwisT on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:42 am

dirtydraw wrote: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

from where is the BUlls court mod with the KIA and Liquy Moly commercial???

I use AmaroWaade's Bulls floor from 2K18 viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104135&p=1923665&hilit=united+center#p1923665
and YKWL's lighting mod
Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」NBC Watermarks

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:10 am

TwisT wrote:
dirtydraw wrote: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

from where is the BUlls court mod with the KIA and Liquy Moly commercial???

I use AmaroWaade's Bulls floor from 2K18 viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104135&p=1923665&hilit=united+center#p1923665
and YKWL's lighting mod

Ah cool. And the S003.iff file from 2k18 works in 2k19?
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: 「TwisT」NBC Watermarks

Postby TwisT on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:12 am

dirtydraw wrote:
TwisT wrote:
dirtydraw wrote: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

from where is the BUlls court mod with the KIA and Liquy Moly commercial???

I use AmaroWaade's Bulls floor from 2K18 viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104135&p=1923665&hilit=united+center#p1923665
and YKWL's lighting mod

Ah cool. And the S003.iff file from 2k18 works in 2k19?

Nah it doesn't the s003.iff comes with YKWL's mod
Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」NBC Watermarks

Postby davispacheco on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:34 am

Hello TwisT, your dornas are wonderful for 2k realism. What will the next team be?
davispacheco
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:53 am

Re: 「TwisT」NBC Watermarks

Postby TwisT on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:03 am

davispacheco wrote:Hello TwisT, your dornas are wonderful for 2k realism. What will the next team be?

Working on the Nets right now
Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」NBC Watermarks

Postby davispacheco on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:26 am

(Y) :bowdown: :bowdown2:
TwisT wrote:
davispacheco wrote:Hello TwisT, your dornas are wonderful for 2k realism. What will the next team be?

Working on the Nets right now
davispacheco
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:53 am

「TwisT」Nets Dornas

Postby TwisT on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:39 am

Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」Nets Dornas

Postby Marvin00 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:59 pm

beautiful dornas like usual, 10/10 thank you
Marvin00
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: 「TwisT」Nets Dornas

Postby treyocean on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:15 am

HEY TWIST BRO HELP ME PLEASE
FIRST FOR EXAMPLE NETS FOLDER WHERE I PUT IT CORRECTLY . I HAVE IN MY WAIGUA FOLDER , MAIN FODER WHERE ALL CYBERFACES ARE SHOULDI PUT IT THERE, OR IN THE DORNAS FOLDER WHICH IS ALSO INSTALLED INTO THE WAIGUA FOLDER?
SECOND IN YOUR NETS FOLDER FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS INSTALLED FOLDER ''018'' SHOULD I GRAB THAT FILES FROM 018 AND COPY THEM TO DORNAS OR I NEED TO CREATE ANOTHER FOLDER 018 IN MY DORNAS FOLDER?
treyocean
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:06 pm

Re: 「TwisT」Nets Dornas

Postby Ayston on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:20 am

treyocean wrote:HEY TWIST BRO HELP ME PLEASE
FIRST FOR EXAMPLE NETS FOLDER WHERE I PUT IT CORRECTLY . I HAVE IN MY WAIGUA FOLDER , MAIN FODER WHERE ALL CYBERFACES ARE SHOULDI PUT IT THERE, OR IN THE DORNAS FOLDER WHICH IS ALSO INSTALLED INTO THE WAIGUA FOLDER?
SECOND IN YOUR NETS FOLDER FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS INSTALLED FOLDER ''018'' SHOULD I GRAB THAT FILES FROM 018 AND COPY THEM TO DORNAS OR I NEED TO CREATE ANOTHER FOLDER 018 IN MY DORNAS FOLDER?


waigua > dornas > put the "018" folder here and others files. ^^
User avatar
Ayston
You need some CULTURE.
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

「TwisT」Celtics Dornas

Postby TwisT on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:45 am

Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」Celtics Dornas

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:48 am

:crazyeyes: (Y) (Y) (Y)
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:00 am

Re: 「TwisT」Celtics Dornas

Postby Marvin00 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:14 am

Great dornas, but i think the green is little too bright in green moutain and GE, maybe different in game i will try and see
Marvin00
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: 「TwisT」Celtics Dornas

Postby Lagoa on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:16 am

Just dope man! With my stadium mod for lights, ARE AMAZING!!! Please, make 76ers!
Sorry my Bad English
User avatar
Lagoa
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:05 am
Location: São Paulo, Brasil

Re: 「TwisT」Celtics Dornas

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:32 am

Dopeee the Celtics are perfect in this game now
User avatar
MonkeymanJSV
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:48 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: 「TwisT」Celtics Dornas

Postby wetniga on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:51 pm

The No City NBC watermark has "Washington" in black.
wetniga
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:08 am

Re: 「TwisT」Celtics Dornas

Postby TwisT on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:51 pm

wetniga wrote:The No City NBC watermark has "Washington" in black.

Fixed it, just redownload the file
Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」Celtics Dornas

Postby aholbert32 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:50 am

Twist,

Whats next? I'd love to see you tackle the Hornets or Trail Blazers since no one has released them. I would do them myself but your dornas are such great quality that I'd rather wait for yours.
aholbert32
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:55 am

Re: 「TwisT」Celtics Dornas

Postby TwisT on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:21 am

aholbert32 wrote:Twist,

Whats next? I'd love to see you tackle the Hornets or Trail Blazers since no one has released them. I would do them myself but your dornas are such great quality that I'd rather wait for yours.

The last team left that has specific dorna slots are the clippers, I'll see what i can do for the remaining teams with the generic dornas.
Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」Celtics Dornas

Postby Marvin00 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:13 pm

TwisT wrote:
aholbert32 wrote:Twist,

Whats next? I'd love to see you tackle the Hornets or Trail Blazers since no one has released them. I would do them myself but your dornas are such great quality that I'd rather wait for yours.

The last team left that has specific dorna slots are the clippers, I'll see what i can do for the remaining teams with the generic dornas.


Thank you for all the dornas bro, hope there is new dornas for generic dornas (Y)
Marvin00
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

「TwisT」Clippers Dornas

Postby TwisT on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:45 am

Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: 「TwisT」Clippers Dornas

Postby BennyDaBull23 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 am

Thanks for all these dornas. Really adds a lot to the overall presentation of the game.

Excellent work.
BennyDaBull23
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests