「TwisT」Utah Jazz Classic Court

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v20 | Milwaukee Bucks Alt Court

Postby BobbyColtrane on Wed May 08, 2019 8:00 am

Soo, I literally shrieked when I got this to work lol.

Thank you very, very much TwisT for your help. This re-engergized my MyLeague playoffs quite a bit.

For those of you that have re-branded your teams in MyLeague or MyGM and want to use TwisT's custom playoff t shirts - what I did was rename the Spurs file in his download to "crowd_default.iff" and place it in my JSGME folder in a new folder called "Spurs playoff crowd". Then I used JSGME to move it over and voila! I have my custom branding as well as TwisT's crowd. No more generic "All In" t shirts.

This means I can now re-brand the other teams in MyLeague and use JSGME to still use his great work.

TwisT, would you have any interest in creating playoff shirts for the teams not in the playoffs this year? Like maybe based on past designs teams have used or your own creations?
BobbyColtrane

Postby TwisT on Wed May 08, 2019 11:18 am

BobbyColtrane wrote:Soo, I literally shrieked when I got this to work lol.

Thank you very, very much TwisT for your help. This re-engergized my MyLeague playoffs quite a bit.

[ Image ]

For those of you that have re-branded your teams in MyLeague or MyGM and want to use TwisT's custom playoff t shirts - what I did was rename the Spurs file in his download to "crowd_default.iff" and place it in my JSGME folder in a new folder called "Spurs playoff crowd". Then I used JSGME to move it over and voila! I have my custom branding as well as TwisT's crowd. No more generic "All In" t shirts.

This means I can now re-brand the other teams in MyLeague and use JSGME to still use his great work.

TwisT, would you have any interest in creating playoff shirts for the teams not in the playoffs this year? Like maybe based on past designs teams have used or your own creations?

Awesome that you got it to work, I think I can try to give all the other teams a shirt if I have some extra free time.
TwisT

「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v21 | Milwaukee Bucks Alt Court

Postby TwisT on Wed May 08, 2019 11:23 am

2019 Playoff Shirts Update 21

Download
TwisT

Postby BobbyColtrane on Wed May 08, 2019 1:35 pm

TwisT wrote:
BobbyColtrane wrote:Soo, I literally shrieked when I got this to work lol.

[ Image ]

Awesome that you got it to work, I think I can try to give all the other teams a shirt if I have some extra free time.

That would be awesome. I have a MyLeague that I am documenting over at OS, and I would be using your designs going forward. I'm planning on just sticking with this save and playing out years into the future. I play (almost) every game myself.
BobbyColtrane

Re: 「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v21 | Milwaukee Bucks Alt Court

Postby Vicrack06 on Thu May 09, 2019 12:06 am

BobbyColtrane, Could you explain me how to do that pls?
Vicrack06

「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v22 | Milwaukee Bucks Alt Court

Postby TwisT on Thu May 09, 2019 7:22 am

2019 Playoff Shirts Update 22

Download
TwisT

「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v22 | Big Heads

Postby TwisT on Thu May 09, 2019 8:26 am

Big Heads

Download
TwisT

Postby TwisT on Thu May 09, 2019 8:50 am

BobbyColtrane wrote:That would be awesome. I have a MyLeague that I am documenting over at OS, and I would be using your designs going forward. I'm planning on just sticking with this save and playing out years into the future. I play (almost) every game myself.

I updated the all in one file on the first page with giving every team a shirt, i didnt realize there were only a few i had to do.
TwisT

Re: 「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v21 | Milwaukee Bucks Alt Court

Postby BobbyColtrane on Thu May 09, 2019 11:16 pm

Vicrack06 wrote:BobbyColtrane, Could you explain me how to do that pls?

I wrote what I did in my post. If you're getting the generic shirts because you rebranded a franchise in MyLeague/MyCareer, this lets you use TwisT's shirts by renaming the one of TwisT's files as a generic crowd and putting it into your Modded folder. This "tricks" the game into thinking its using the generic crowd.

I use Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler to control what mods i'm using at any given time. So you can set up different folders to make sure that whatever game you're playing in MyLeague, you get the custom crowds. I'm going to re-brand a couple teams in the offseason, so if I'm playing in a re-branded team's arena in a year or two, I can still use their custom crowds.

TwisT wrote:
BobbyColtrane wrote:That would be awesome. I have a MyLeague that I am documenting over at OS, and I would be using your designs going forward. I'm planning on just sticking with this save and playing out years into the future. I play (almost) every game myself.

I updated the all in one file on the first page with giving every team a shirt, i didnt realize there were only a few i had to do.

Thank you! That is awesome TwisT!
BobbyColtrane

Postby BobbyColtrane on Thu May 09, 2019 11:49 pm

TwisT wrote:

I downloaded the All-in-One, but it only had .iff files for 000-031, and didn't have the folders for the playoff crowds like the download. Are you going to upload those playoff shirts separately so we can control them like you did on the other download?

In that one, you have a multiple files with different shirt versions for a bunch of teams.
BobbyColtrane

Postby TwisT on Fri May 10, 2019 6:03 am

BobbyColtrane wrote:I downloaded the All-in-One, but it only had .iff files for 000-031, and didn't have the folders for the playoff crowds like the download. Are you going to upload those playoff shirts separately so we can control them like you did on the other download?

In that one, you have a multiple files with different shirt versions for a bunch of teams.

For the All-in-One i just include 1 for each team, if you want to use the different shirts for the teams ive been doing just download the playoff crowds and overwrite their crowd .iff with the one you want to use.
Last edited by TwisT on Fri May 10, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TwisT

「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v23 | Big Heads

Postby TwisT on Fri May 10, 2019 12:51 pm

2019 Playoff Shirts Update 23

Download
TwisT

Postby BobbyColtrane on Fri May 10, 2019 11:41 pm

TwisT wrote:
BobbyColtrane wrote:I downloaded the All-in-One, but it only had .iff files for 000-031, and didn't have the folders for the playoff crowds like the download. Are you going to upload those playoff shirts separately so we can control them like you did on the other download?

For the All-in-One i just include 1 for each team, if you want to use the different shirts for the teams ive been doing just download the playoff crowds and overwrite their crowd .iff with the one you want to use.

Thanks man, will do.
BobbyColtrane

「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v24 | Big Heads

Postby TwisT on Sat May 11, 2019 9:37 am

2019 Playoff Shirts Update 24

Download
Last edited by TwisT on Mon May 13, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
TwisT

Re: 「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v24 | Big Heads

Postby BobbyColtrane on Sun May 12, 2019 1:00 pm

You have a Houston crowd with Daenerys Targaryan and Beyonce??? haha
BobbyColtrane

「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v25 | Big Heads

Postby TwisT on Mon May 13, 2019 10:30 am

2019 Playoff Shirts Update 25

Download
Last edited by TwisT on Mon May 13, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TwisT

Re: 「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v25 | Big Heads

Postby soggycereal42 on Mon May 13, 2019 12:37 pm

Was wondering if you made a regular NBA Spalding ball to go along with the packs you previously released.
soggycereal42

Postby TwisT on Mon May 13, 2019 12:51 pm

soggycereal42 wrote:Was wondering if you made a regular NBA Spalding ball to go along with the packs you previously released.

I use EGS-MLLR's regular gameball
https://mega.nz/#!KgNHHKDa!Ok8WbubE63Yr ... 8KeE5Um2aE
This is also what all ball mods were based off of so I would be sort of redundant to do one.
Last edited by TwisT on Fri May 24, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TwisT

Postby soggycereal42 on Mon May 13, 2019 2:41 pm

TwisT wrote:
soggycereal42 wrote:Was wondering if you made a regular NBA Spalding ball to go along with the packs you previously released.

I use ESG-MLLR's regular gameball
https://mega.nz/#!KgNHHKDa!Ok8WbubE63Yr ... 8KeE5Um2aE
This is also what all ball mods were based off of so I would be sort of redundant to do one.
Ok, thanks man!
soggycereal42

「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v26 | Big Heads

Postby TwisT on Wed May 15, 2019 11:59 am

2019 Playoff Shirts Update 26

Download
TwisT

「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v27 | Big Heads

Postby TwisT on Thu May 16, 2019 4:25 am

2019 Playoff Shirts Update 27

Download
TwisT

Re: 「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v27 | Big Heads

Postby sk8pop on Sat May 18, 2019 3:38 am

Hello TwisT. I'm having trouble with their crowds, I do not know if other users are also having it.
When I play in regular season mode, everyone is wearing the same colors on the team uniforms of the house, as if they were playoff shirts, but in case it is a regular season.
I do not know if you could understand what I mean.
Any tips on how to solve this problem?
Thank you for your attention.
sk8pop

Postby MrArni on Sun May 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Why I have black crowd??
MrArni

Postby TwisT on Mon May 20, 2019 7:04 am

DAVID-SEP wrote:Hello TwisT. I'm having trouble with their crowds, I do not know if other users are also having it.
When I play in regular season mode, everyone is wearing the same colors on the team uniforms of the house, as if they were playoff shirts, but in case it is a regular season.
I do not know if you could understand what I mean.
Any tips on how to solve this problem?
Thank you for your attention.

Im not sure what could be causing this, I've never seen it happen before.
MrArni wrote:Why I have black crowd??

Redownload the All-in-one crowds on the first page.
TwisT

「TwisT」Playoff Crowds v28 | Big Heads

Postby TwisT on Mon May 20, 2019 7:10 am

2019 Playoff Shirts Update 28
Was on vacation for the weekend, but im back now.
Download
TwisT

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding