Realistic looking body edits of various mods AD, Horford, Giannis, Cam, D'Angelo

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Realistic looking body edits of various mods AD, Horford, Giannis, Cam, D'Angelo

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:09 pm

So just to make things clear, i did not make any of these mods, i don't even know how to use blender. I've simply used autowrap2k19 tool to edit some of the amazing mods by various artists i've found on this website. In my mind these mods are realistic and improve the feel of the game, so i decided to share them here, for anyone who is not familiar with the tool. I will try to credit every modder, however some of these mods were installed on my pc long ago and i don't remember anymore who made it, so if anyone recognizes it, please comment. Pics will be attached and bellow them mediafire links you can copy and paste to download. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PettyPaulPierce on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Re: Realistic looking body edits of various mods AD, Horford, Giannis, Cam, D'Angelo

Postby lem12 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:31 pm

:bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2:
lem12

Re: Realistic looking body edits of various mods AD, Horford, Giannis, Cam, D'Angelo

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:49 pm

so there's the first batch of players, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know!
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:05 pm

experimenting more with dlo, since i noticed how skinny the man's legs are lol, let me know if this is better, but keep in mind that accessories will make his legs look thick again
https://imgur.com/a/tJWsoAO
PettyPaulPierce

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:09 pm

Looks nice :applaud: (Y)
sticky-fingers

Postby Slata on Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:16 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:So just to make things clear, i did not make any of these mods, i don't even know how to use blender. I've simply used autowrap2k19 tool to edit some of the amazing mods by various artists i've found on this website. In my mind these mods are realistic and improve the feel of the game, so i decided to share them here, for anyone who is not familiar with the tool. I will try to credit every modder, however some of these mods were installed on my pc long ago and i don't remember anymore who made it, so if anyone recognizes it, please comment. Pics will be attached and bellow them mediafire links you can copy and paste to download. Enjoy!

thank you very much how is done the contour of the shoulders of AD! on the other hand once we put the short sleeves in the shirt it comes back as before :( if someone to a solution?;)
Slata

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:59 am

Slata wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:So just to make things clear, i did not make any of these mods, i don't even know how to use blender. I've simply used autowrap2k19 tool to edit some of the amazing mods by various artists i've found on this website. In my mind these mods are realistic and improve the feel of the game, so i decided to share them here, for anyone who is not familiar with the tool. I will try to credit every modder, however some of these mods were installed on my pc long ago and i don't remember anymore who made it, so if anyone recognizes it, please comment. Pics will be attached and bellow them mediafire links you can copy and paste to download. Enjoy!

thank you very much how is done the contour of the shoulders of AD! on the other hand once we put the short sleeves in the shirt it comes back as before :( if someone to a solution?;)

yeah, i am a noob when it comes to modding, and i have no idea how to make the accessories fit too, but seeing as how i don't see any AD mods out there who can do that so it might be very difficult. the only thing i've seen is the sleeves being painted on like on arteezy's mod. if anyone knows how to make the accessories fit i'd gladly look into it!
PettyPaulPierce

Postby sitew33 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:10 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Slata wrote:

yeah, i am a noob when it comes to modding, and i have no idea how to make the accessories fit too, but seeing as how i don't see any AD mods out there who can do that so it might be very difficult. the only thing i've seen is the sleeves being painted on like on arteezy's mod. if anyone knows how to make the accessories fit i'd gladly look into it!

Sent you a PM
sitew33

Postby Slata on Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:21 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Slata wrote:

ok ok, me too i am noob. on the other hand the sleeves as on the mod of arteezy. I am also interested if someone has a link? ;)
Slata

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:09 pm

sitew33 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Slata wrote:

Sent you a PM

try that again, i don't have anything in my inbox...
PettyPaulPierce

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:14 pm

Slata wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Slata wrote:

ok ok, me too i am noob. on the other hand the sleeves as on the mod of arteezy. I am also interested if someone has a link? ;)

that's a paid mod, so it's unlikely anyone will share it
PettyPaulPierce

Postby sitew33 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:39 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Slata wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

Sent you a PM

try that again, i don't have anything in my inbox...

My bad, I re-sent it.
sitew33

Postby Slata on Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:41 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Slata wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Slata wrote:

that's a paid mod, so it's unlikely anyone will share it

OK, too bad ;)
Slata

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding