Anyone knows how to assign retired number?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Anyone knows how to assign retired number?

Postby regnagleppod on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:53 am

I have Reggie on current pacers but can't assign number 31 to him. I can change his number to 31 at classic team, but the moment i bring him over to the current roster, his number will get changed.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K19 by Andrew on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:54 pm.
regnagleppod

Re: Anyone knows how to assign retired number?

Postby cayd33 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:23 am

The only way I know of is for PC. You have to use Limnono's to trade players. Here is how I do it:

:!: Make sure Limnono is turned on and the roster is refreshed to your current roster you want to edit it.

:!: Select the Player (Reggie) and put him on a team where number 31 is not retired or taken. Make sure Reggie's number is 31.

:!: Put a player from Reggie's new team on the destination team. (Pacers).

:!: Highlight(white bar over player) the player you put on the Pacers.

:!: In Limnono, select the option "Read Hightlighted". Make sure not to click on another player in the list.

:!: Navigate back to Reggie and highlight him, in limnono select "read hightlighted" again.

:!: Limnono's should now display at the top of the tool the two players names, if not repeat the two previous steps.

:!: In Limnono's, select "Trade Players". Reggie should now be #31 on the pacers.
cayd33

Re: Anyone knows how to assign retired number?

Postby regnagleppod on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:33 am

That works! Thanks for the detail walkthrough. (Y) (Y) (Y)
regnagleppod

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding