March Modness 2024 Tips Off Today

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

March Modness 2024 Tips Off Today

Postby Andrew on Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:25 pm

March is here once again, and that means we're tipping off the seventh annual March Modness! If you're unfamiliar with the event, throughout the month of March, we make it a point to celebrate our modding community. Modding is always going to be an evergreen activity here at the NLSC, but March Modness is a time to reflect on the hobby, and ideally get even more productive and creative.

As always, this celebration includes a giveaway. If you upload a mod for any basketball video game to our Downloads section during March 2024, and include "March Modness" in the description, you're automatically in the draw to win a copy of NBA 2K25 PC later this year (full terms and conditions can be found below). Congratulations once again to last year's winner, Pep!

I'll also be covering some topics related to modding in my weekly articles, and I'm certain that Dee and I will be discussing mods on the NLSC Podcast as well. Once again, I'll be looking to spend some time in the "workshop" myself, with an eye to at least releasing a couple of small mods here and there; especially since I'm on such a retro gaming kick these days!

Hopefully, we can all look forward to a fun celebration of modding this March, and some great releases from our talented community. Thanks as always to everyone who contributes to our Downloads section, and supports the modding community here at the NLSC! We really do appreciate people freely sharing their work with their fellow gamers.

NLSC March Modness Contest Terms & Conditions

• One winner will be selected. The prize is a copy of the Standard Edition of NBA 2K25 PC.
  • The winner will be selected at random, and all decisions are final. If a participant is disqualified, banned, or otherwise unreachable, a new winner will be selected.
  • To enter, participants must release at least one new mod during the month of March 2024, and include the term “March Modness” in the description.
  • Mods can be for any basketball game (on any platform) that can feasibly be modded, including retro titles.
  • To qualify for the contest, mods must be uploaded to the NLSC’s Downloads section. No ad links or external hosting is allowed; tip jar links are permitted.
  • Mods must remain in the database, and hosted by the NLSC. Removal of the mods or replacement with an external link will result in disqualification.
  • Each individual mod release counts for one entry in the contest, with a maximum of five entries per participant.
  • Entries may be updated with new versions (where applicable). Updated versions of the same mod do not earn another entry.
  • All releases must comply with community rules regarding permission, appropriate credits, and content. No stolen work, no charging for mods!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: March Modness 2024 Tips Off Today

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:19 pm

March Modness 2024 is drawing to a close! Once again, we've had some great mods uploaded during the month, but a reminder to all modders that the festivities include a giveaway, with the prize being a standard edition of NBA 2K25 PC in September.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K19