Attack basket on fast break in MyLeague?

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Attack basket on fast break in MyLeague?

Postby entp369 on Mon May 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Whenever my team is on a fast break, they always run to the corners (for a three) instead of attacking the basket. Even LeBron James goes into the corner instead of running towards the basket. Would've loved to pass him an alley-oop everytime we outnumbered the defenders on the break. When he does have the ball he just takes a jumpshot instead going for a layup or a dunk when he can easily do that against most defenders. I think this has something to do with my coaching settings. Does anyone know the trick to this? Or does the game work this way now and there's nothing I can do?
entp369

Re: Attack basket on fast break in MyLeague?

Postby Andrew on Tue May 28, 2019 1:50 pm

It's kind of the way it is, at least by default (probably because it's become a habit in the real NBA, unfortunately). Have you tried modifying the team's tendencies and playbook at all? If so, what changes have you tried already?
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K19