Crash to Desktop at Main Menu when selecting MyLeague

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Crash to Desktop at Main Menu when selecting MyLeague

Postby devomatic on Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:03 am

Hey guys, hope someone knows a fix for this.

Since a couple days ago, when I'm on the main menu and try to go to MyLeague, it will crash to desktop as soon as I highlight it. I've played hours upon hours of MyLeague before this and never had any issues. I'm using the 1992 roster conversion mod, and I've tried renaming the modded folder to deactivate it, but that didn't seem to be the issue. I'm thinking maybe it's a corrupted save file or something, so I went to the save folder under Steam/Userdata/(steam id #)/841370/remote to try and delete them but they just come back once I start the game back up. I've also tried verifying the game files through steam. It came up with 1 missing file and redownloaded it, but it didn't fix the issue. I'd really rather not reinstall the game as it takes a long time to download, so I want to try and exhaust any other options first before resorting to that.

If you have any ideas, I would be grateful.
devomatic

Re: Crash to Desktop at Main Menu when selecting MyLeague

Postby timmyd on Thu May 09, 2019 7:00 am

devomatic wrote:Hey guys, hope someone knows a fix for this.

Since a couple days ago, when I'm on the main menu and try to go to MyLeague, it will crash to desktop as soon as I highlight it. I've played hours upon hours of MyLeague before this and never had any issues. I'm using the 1992 roster conversion mod, and I've tried renaming the modded folder to deactivate it, but that didn't seem to be the issue. I'm thinking maybe it's a corrupted save file or something, so I went to the save folder under Steam/Userdata/(steam id #)/841370/remote to try and delete them but they just come back once I start the game back up. I've also tried verifying the game files through steam. It came up with 1 missing file and redownloaded it, but it didn't fix the issue. I'd really rather not reinstall the game as it takes a long time to download, so I want to try and exhaust any other options first before resorting to that.

This has began happening to me last night, randomly.. out of the blue. Whether in my league, or even as soon as the game loads up and I'm in the menu screens.
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Re: Crash to Desktop at Main Menu when selecting MyLeague

Postby kaeman5 on Tue May 21, 2019 1:32 am

timmyd wrote:
devomatic wrote:Hey guys, hope someone knows a fix for this.

This has began happening to me last night, randomly.. out of the blue. Whether in my league, or even as soon as the game loads up and I'm in the menu screens.
It got to me the other day as well. Did you find a solution for this particular problem yet? Its really frustrating, as I cant even hop into the myleague anymore. The game just crashes all the time!

I contacted the 2k support, but I doubt they will help. Therefore it will be cool, if there is someone out there who can assist.
kaeman5

Return to NBA 2K19