MISSING FILES

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

MISSING FILES

Postby plp2874 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:25 pm

I dont know where to post this, but i had been working on a roster for several months. updating daily (sometimes two, three times a day), editing jump shots, tendencies, ratings. EVERYTHING to make it as realistic as possible. i even managed to virtually replicate every players stats from this season in the many myleague sims i did, but now it just totally disappeared. like, POOF. just. gone. I wasnt able to save ANYTHING so i changed my saves from steam to local and it worked fine for a few days, didnt turn on my PC for a few days and when i come back its just totally gone. honestly, i feel pretty pissed/upset, does anyone know ANYTHING that could've happened, or any way to recover the lost file?
plp2874

Re: MISSING FILES

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:29 am

plp2874 wrote:I dont know where to post this, but i had been working on a roster for several months. updating daily (sometimes two, three times a day), editing jump shots, tendencies, ratings. EVERYTHING to make it as realistic as possible. i even managed to virtually replicate every players stats from this season in the many myleague sims i did, but now it just totally disappeared. like, POOF. just. gone. I wasnt able to save ANYTHING so i changed my saves from steam to local and it worked fine for a few days, didnt turn on my PC for a few days and when i come back its just totally gone. honestly, i feel pretty pissed/upset, does anyone know ANYTHING that could've happened, or any way to recover the lost file?

If you have been working on it for awhile, 2k’s recent updates have removed older rosters and corrupted them. If the roster wasn’t started using 1.07 or 1.08 then it likely was corrupted and is gone. You can try reverting the game to 1.06 or earlier but it’s probably gone for good.
bluejaybrandon

Re: MISSING FILES

Postby plp2874 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:40 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
If you have been working on it for awhile, 2k’s recent updates have removed older rosters and corrupted them. If the roster wasn’t started using 1.07 or 1.08 then it likely was corrupted and is gone. You can try reverting the game to 1.06 or earlier but it’s probably gone for good.

BRUH. wtf. why 2k do this stuff? i am pretty sure i started it after 1.07, but ive definitely updated it after 1.08. anyway, thanks for your response, i appreciate it
plp2874

Return to NBA 2K19