Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA 2K20

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA 2K20

Postby Andrew on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Alright everyone, we want to get an early start on our Wishlist for NBA 2K20, so here is our official NBA 2K20 Wishlist thread. This is the place to post constructive feedback that will be submitted to the NBA 2K Development Team; that means anything from bugs that need fixing, to features that you want to see added or improved upon, to anything else you feel would make the next iteration of NBA 2K better.

A couple of notes and important suggestions on how to give the most comprehensive and useful feedback (based on previous conversations with developers):

Important Notes & Suggestions

Please keep this stuff in mind as you're posting your ideas!

• One suggested format is to post your top 15-20 wishes/suggestions for the game, ie. the 15-20 most important things that NBA 2K20 needs to do/add/improve upon. If you have a couple of extra points, that's fine, but try to prioritise. If you don't have that many suggestions, that's fine too; just post the feedback you have and want to share with the developers.

• Alternatively, post your top ten or so suggestions you have for different aspects of the game, such as gameplay, game modes, presentation, features, and so on. Again, if you have less than ten, no problem. That's a strongly suggested maximum for the lists, not a minimum.

• Make sure that you elaborate and post further details where necessary. There's no need to write an essay - there's nothing wrong with being brief, direct, and to the point - but saying things like "better gameplay" doesn't give enough feedback. Explain how you want gameplay to get better, what changes are required to see an improvement. Mention specific issues, along with relevant improvements and fixes you want to see. A few sentences or subpoints are fine, and will add clarification.

• Be constructive! No insults, flaming or bashing in this thread. If you're not interested in providing actual feedback and discussing ways to improve the game, please move along. If you want to vent about NBA 2K19, please feel free to make use of other threads in the Forum, but this is a thread for constructive feedback only. You don't need to sugarcoat things, or hold back on talking about stuff that needs to be fixed, just don't be abusive or needlessly snarky. Explaining what you think is broken or unsatisfactory, and what you want to see changed, is useful feedback. Telling the developers they're stupid, suck, and you hate them, on the other hand, is not.

• Lists of bugs that haven't been resolved in the NBA 2K19 title updates are also most welcome.

That's about it. Feel free to start posting your ideas and if you have any further questions, just ask. We'll be passing along all feedback, and will likely look at compiling a "Top Wishes" section as the Wishlist takes shape.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA 2K20

Postby dunkle93 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:32 pm

Well, I put this on the 2k forum, but I would think making it a definitive version is having more leagues and definitely put in international teams. The FIBA World Cup is next year and it's perfect for promoting the international game. One thing about basketball it's the second biggest team sport behind soccer, and look how many leagues FIFA has. Even NHL have a bunch of European leagues and that sells less than 2k. I know they had Euroleague for a bit but i feel they but I think they should bring back the international aspect. I also think an important aspect of basketball is the college game, would it be a longshot? I don't know, but a lot of these college teams are better than European clubs too. I'm not saying, to use player names but the college game and international game is such a big part of basketball these days. I have a whole list of leagues from each region and they're tiered too, based on importance, especially for Europe and Latin America, and the NCAA conferences are ranked from recent ratings. Pardon for it being big.

Euroleague
Tier 1
⁃ Spain
⁃ Italy
⁃ France
⁃ Turkey
⁃ Russia (VTB)
⁃ Adriatic (former Yugoslavia)
⁃ Israel
⁃ Greece
⁃ Germany
⁃ Lithuania
Tier 2
⁃ Poland
⁃ Czech Republic
⁃ Belgium
⁃ Latvia / Estonia
⁃ Bulgaria
⁃ Finland
⁃ Denmark
⁃ Hungary
⁃ Romania
⁃ Ukraine
Tier 3
⁃ Austria
⁃ Cyprus
⁃ Georgia
⁃ Netherlands
⁃ Portugal
⁃ Sweden
⁃ Norway
⁃ Iceland
⁃ Great Britain
⁃ Switzerland
⁃ Belarus
⁃ Kosovo
America’s League
Tier 1
⁃ Mexico
⁃ Brazil
⁃ Argentina
⁃ Venezuela
Tier 2
⁃ Dominican Republic
⁃ Puerto Rico
⁃ Panama
⁃ Uruguay
⁃ Chile
⁃ Colombia
Asia Champions Cup
⁃ Australia
⁃ China
⁃ Japan
⁃ Korea
⁃ Philippines
⁃ WABA (Iran, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Palestine)
⁃ Arabic Gulf (Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman)
⁃ ASEAN
AfroLeague
⁃ Zone 1 (North)
⁃ Zone 2 (West A)
⁃ Zone 3 (West B)
⁃ Zone 4 (Central)
⁃ Zone 5 (East)
⁃ Zone 6 (South)
⁃ Zone 7 (Islands)
NCAA
1 Big 12
2 Big Ten
3 Big East
4 ACC
5 SEC
6 Pac-12
7 American
8 WCC
9 MAC
10 Ivy
11 CUSA
12 Southern
13 MVC
14 Atlantic 10
15 Mountain West
16 WAC
17 CAA
18 Sun Belt
19 Big Sky
20 Horizon League
21 Big West
22 Atlantic Sun
23 Patriot
24 Southland
25 Northeast
26 Ohio Valley
27 Summit
28 Big South
29 America East
30 MAAC
31 SWAC
32 MEAC
USports
Minors
⁃ G-League
⁃ CEBL
dunkle93

Postby Old friend on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:41 am

IMPORT AND EXPORT TEAMS FROM DIFFERENT SEASONS!!!

For example: if i have all NBA seasons in different saves files, let me export and import teams from different seasons to play against each other.

We use to have this tool until NBA 2K12, now the most important projects of this forum are for NBA's 2K13 and 2K14 and i can export and import many great squads that people worked on for several years, because i don't have a stupid option inside the game.

I can not realise WHY 2K SPORTS TAKE IT OUT IN FIRST PLACE???
Makes me very angry!
Better then ever! :D
Old friend

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:57 pm

Every year we post our wishlist here for what result ?

My wishes, only for OFFLINE basketball game (i dont give a shit about My....) :

Gameplay :
- improve speed differences : fast players have to be fast, slow players, specially PF and Centers have to be slow
- improve IA Offense (all teams seems playing the same way, all the playbooks are the same etc...)
- improve IA defense (IA never trap, no defense adjustment during the game)
- improve IA pump fake 'cos CPU never jump
- too many jump ball after user traps CPU
- fix rosters : players with weak defense can grant a 90+ overall ; 25 is the lower value etc ...
- real rules for each era (no 3pt for 60/70, no zone till 2000 etc...)

Content :
- more classic teams with FULL rosters
- export teams / players from current version to the next one

Presentation :
- back to 2K10 pre game footage, 2K10/11 post game options.
- remove this fucking useless trampoline half-time animation
- for classic teams, use 2K12 idea : filter / scoreboard for each era

Graphics :
- improve hair cuts, it looks so old gen, specially for caucasian players (check nvidia hairworks)
- fix popping eyes
- improve faces
- real body scans
- improve cheerleaders :mrgreen:
- support nvidia Ansel
- tweak the performances 2k15/16 runs perfectly at 4K, 17-19 are hunger for unknow reason
- update textures : there are still a lot of old and small textures from last gen specially for the arenas

Sounds :
- remove annoying sounds in game while selecting tactics
- crowd : plz go back to 2K9 (!) atmosphere

Money :
- Remove VC & other stupids commercial things : we've PAID for a FULL GAME ! or release NBA2K as a Freemium...

MyGM :
- remove (awful) scenario
- it will be great to see players getting older (face, hair, weight, position)

Network :
- improve netcode / buy new servers / learn to implement QoS

Steam :
- improve integration (Workshop / vats / cards)
my NBA2K : flickr | YouTube
sticky-fingers

Postby Samm on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:46 pm

• Continue working on body types
- some guys look perfect, others not so much
- players legs need to be longer compared to the upper body
- reduce head size on a lot of players

• Reduce the size of the shoes
- a lot of shoes still look like moon boots particularly the Jordan shoes

• Reduce length of shorts
- nba players predominantly wear shorter shorts now, the game needs to reflect this especially players like KD

• Court lighting
- seems to be going backwards in this department. Needs an overhaul ASAP

• Improve stadium sounds

• Russell Westbrook for 2k20 cover
- so you guys can finally have a scan of him and not have him looking like anyone but Westbrook. He looks God awful in 2k
Samm

Postby Winsanity7 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:56 pm

I can't agree with you any MORE!!! :applaud:
贾森の王
--"the King of Wisdom"
Winsanity7

Return to NBA 2K19