Special commentary for breaking records

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Special commentary for breaking records

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:52 am

Seems there's some special commentary and presentation for breaking records this year. I got 31 assists in a MyCAREER game, and as I was getting close to the record, overlays kept coming up mentioning that I was tying fourth place, third place, etc, with the commentary also acknowledging it. When I got the record it was displayed on the big screen, noted on commentary and on an overlay, and then there was a unique post-game interview.

I'm guessing some of that presentation is also used if you break a record in other modes using a real NBA player, but in any event, I thought that was pretty cool.

NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: Special commentary for breaking records

Postby Ashotep on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:24 am

just don't smash the records so hard that it blows everyone's mind. There is a bug on the phone texts you get that turns into a never ending conversation of the same thing over and over. It will never go away, even if you leave the conversation by backing out.
Ashotep

Re: Special commentary for breaking records

Postby Andrew on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:41 am

Ouch, that's a nasty bug. Which one did you break, and by how much?
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K19