Sim Rosters?

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Sim Rosters?

Postby ShamWowNY on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:50 am

Do any sim rosters exist on PC? All I care about are tendencies and attributes being accurate, anything else is just gravy.
ShamWowNY

Re: Sim Rosters?

Postby miguel88 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:32 am

I expect to start to edit a roster and add vannwolfhawk tendencies from his roster on ps4 and also add more stuff from CelticLG roster from ps4, trying to focus in a final roster on pc for myleague and mygm
vannwolfhawk are in youtube videos and the edits from CelticLG roster have an excel with all the changes.
I still thinking what is the best roster to edit the default one or just start from the version 6.0 of shuajota,
is there more peoples willing to help, can be release faster
miguel88

Re: Sim Rosters?

Postby booyakasha on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:50 am

miguel88 wrote:I expect to start to edit a roster and add vannwolfhawk tendencies from his roster on ps4 and also add more stuff from CelticLG roster from ps4, trying to focus in a final roster on pc for myleague and mygm
vannwolfhawk are in youtube videos and the edits from CelticLG roster have an excel with all the changes.
I still thinking what is the best roster to edit the default one or just start from the version 6.0 of shuajota,
is there more peoples willing to help, can be release faster

If you're still up for that, you can use my personal roster as a base. I got all the marquee players' signature moves and attributes on point, various role players too but not everyone yet. Ive also edited some minor/basic tendencies of players, but yea that's the part that would need the most help
booyakasha

Return to NBA 2K19