MyGM/MyLegaue Corrupt Save File

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

MyGM/MyLegaue Corrupt Save File

Postby pistonnation on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:41 am

I spent so much time working on my Roster and Designs only to load up 2K the next day and all my files (minus MyTeam/MyCareer) are corrupt and cannot be loaded. Can ANYTHING be done to save the file? There HAS to be a way. :(
Detroit Pistons Fan Forever! ~pistonnation

pistonnation

Re: MyGM/MyLegaue Corrupt Save File

Postby HesiPullupJimbo on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:30 pm

You could try verifying the integrity of the game cache. If you can access the steam cloud storage somehow, you might be able to restore the save.
HesiPullupJimbo

Postby pistonnation on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:47 pm

HesiPullupJimbo wrote:You could try verifying the integrity of the game cache. If you can access the steam cloud storage somehow, you might be able to restore the save.

I did verify, and all files verified 100%. I have no idea on how to access the cloud save manually. lol Thanks for the tip though. I wish 2K would fix this, it's a MAJOR problem right now. just check the steam discussion page. :crazyeyes:
Detroit Pistons Fan Forever! ~pistonnation

pistonnation

Postby HesiPullupJimbo on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:56 pm

I found them in steam/userdata/(your steam id)/841370/remote

If the myleague file is still there, try removing it from the folder, verify the game cache, and try to load it from the game. If that doesn't work, try put it back in the folder and loading it in the game. If none of that works, I'm not sure what else you could do.
HesiPullupJimbo

Return to NBA 2K19