Terrible screen tearing in ALL ONLINE MODES

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Terrible screen tearing in ALL ONLINE MODES

Postby tobay2k on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:57 am

Hello friends,

I hoped 2K would fix this quickly with a patch but 3 weeks after release now I'm so upset about this issue and wanted to hear other opinions /possible workarounds because I am not able to enjoy any of the online modes properly because of the TERRIBLE screen tearing which is NOT present in any offline mode or running around in the park but in all ONLINE GAMEPLAY modes where u play against another player (PlayNow online, MyTeam, MyCareer on court in the park...)

At first I thought I am happy because for me (Radeon Rx470) the tearing goes away after switching from fullscreen to borderless windowed mode in the settings. After a few seconds/minutes in the game though, despite 60fps never dipping, a different even worse lag occurs for me. comes and goes every few seconds. The exact same lag occurs when I force vsync through control panel or radeon pro and leave it off ingame, switching from 60hz to 59, switching buffer count it erases the terrible other fullscreen tearing but brings in another lag ALTHOUGH I can only repeat the game's never dipping from 60fps.

That's so disgusting and frustrating for a sports game focused on competitive online gameplay in my opinion, because if I'm honest I couldn't enjoy one of my online modes since release day one bit - in other words, MY EYES ARE FUCKING BLEEDING from this shit, no other game on my pc ever had an issue like this and 2K seems to not give a fuck it makes me regret preordering this year to be honest :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry:
Last edited by tobay2k on Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
tobay2k

Re: Terrible screen tearing in all ONLINE MODES

Postby Rosque on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:03 am

Yeah, same thing for me with i7 3930k @4.4ghz, 16gb ram, 1060 3gb. I gave up on online play this year even tho I was pumped for PlayNowOnline
Rosque

Re: Terrible screen tearing in ALL ONLINE MODES

Postby Lagoa on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Some fix??

Here with the same RX 470 game is ok, but its not smooth... fps showing 60fps, but i have stuttering all the time!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM and TWITTER @lagoanba

Please consider making a donation of any value if you like my work! :D

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
Lagoa

Return to NBA 2K19