Critical Bugs/Errors in MyLeague Online

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Critical Bugs/Errors in MyLeague Online

Postby jk31 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:20 pm

There already is a thread over at operationsports, but I thought it would be good to let as much people know about the issues, that are present in MyLeague Online. If you find something else (specific to MyLeague Online Bugs!), feel free to add it.
Maybe we even get one of the developers (I am looking at you, leftos! :D) to reckognize the issues.

Here is the Link to the OS Thread: https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... -bugs.html

• If you call a timeout and the clock runs out, it AUTOMATICALLY DISCONNECTS THE GAME. This means I could be down by 30 and if I let the clock run out, auto-disconnect and we have to replay the game again.

• You cannot call Freelance Plays and Series from the OTF menu. As this was highly touted as a cool feature to use, it sucks that you have to call a timeout before you can change this feature. That, and you have to HAVE THE BALL in order for you to use it or it's greyed out!

• Playbooks. Can't add 3 pt plays and a bunch of other plays because there's a glitch in the Playbook. You add this to the inability to run freelance sets and series OTF and makes it tough to get into a good offensive flow.
    Addition: You also cannot add Pick and Roll, Pick and Fade (only Pick and Roll Option is available), Post Up Low and Guard Post Up to the playbook.
  • Contracts. There is something going on with RFA contracts. When someone makes an offer and you say you'll match, a pop-up screen says that the player has joined the other team! That's not how RFA works lol. You then have to go back in and there could be another offer from the same team for more money and you have to accept it again before they join your team back. This will cause headaches in the off-season as many people will freak out when they match their key RFA and it says they joined another team.

• Contract Extensions. There is no way to start a contract extension. I see the timer counting down, I see the pop up after it's expired, but I don't see anything regarding how to do contract extensions! No option in the menu, nothing.

• Coach Settings / Controller settings - Guys, it's been like 4 years and the settings still don't save appropriately, unless I make the changes RIGHT BEFORE starting a game. I should be able to save it once and not have it reset every time I go back into the league.

• Injury Bug - If someone gets injured in your game, the game pretty much freezes up EVERY TIME. Players just stand around and you can mash every button you want but you can't do anything in the game.

• You have to advance the League to another date for trades and free agent Signings to go through. means you will at one point advance over a Day where There are games still Not Played which then will get simulated. just let admins approve trades like it has been the last years...
  • In Game Management menu where you see all games and do resets and such, the days get stuck on an empty match day.
jk31

Return to NBA 2K19