A few question before buying NBA 2K19

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

A few question before buying NBA 2K19

Postby Radifan on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:27 pm

i'm planning to buy nba 2k19, but before buying i had a few question, because i already tried the cracked version of 2k19.

1. can i use limnono modifier for mycareer ? only for the story, not on park or other online mode
2. if i can't, how many vc do i need to get myplayer to 75-80 overall, or how many games do i have to play to earn enough vc ?, i play center
3. if i want to be like embiid what archetype do i chose ?
4. is increasing minute that hard in online ?, because in offline it start at 10, after a few games it still at 15, it's hard for me to play good with limited minutes, so i simulate then chose the warriors the next season, and i became a starter immediately
5. i tried myleague in 2k19, first i lock my player to deandre ayton, and in 3rd quarter got injured when grabbing rebound, then i start myleague again, this time using joel embiid, the same happen he got injured, then i simulate until he's healthy, and when i play he's injured again in the middle of the game. i know embiid is kinda injury prone, but is it normal to have injury that much ?
6. is the standard edition pre order bonus worthy ?, i don't plan to play myteam

sorry if i asked too many question, because this is the first time i buy AAA game without any discount
Radifan

Re: A few question before buying NBA 2K19

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:20 pm

We're probably going to get a lot of these posts, so for anybody lurking: we pride ourselves on being a welcoming community, but we don't allow discussions of cracked games; it's one of our very few "immediate ban without warning" policies. Please familiarise yourselves with the rules before posting: viewtopic.php?f=147&t=2
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K19