Mike Wang's gameplay tweets compilation

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Mike Wang's gameplay tweets compilation

Postby Daex on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:28 am

Someone made this compilation of tweets about gameplay from Mike Wang which can be interesting.. of course some of them are similar to some unfulfilled promises from last year too . Anyway here's the link to the gallery:

https://imgur.com/a/uX8xb51

New batch: https://imgur.com/a/IrBqLqQ
Daex

Re: Mike Wang's gameplay tweets compilation

Postby diamenz on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:28 pm

didn't really want to make a thread about this as it's not a huge deal, but apparently 2k19 features a 'greatest games' mode featuring jordan and lebron, amongst others.

source:

https://youtu.be/stHIihuMzWQ?t=2m14s
diamenz

Postby Andrew on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:34 pm

Awesome. It's been a while since we've had a dedicated challenge mode for the historical teams, and while it's nice to have them in the game regardless, it's making even better use of them.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby diamenz on Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:54 pm

ugh, there's talk going around now that the youtuber is pulling our chain and that the footage is fake. i guess we'll see soon enough.
diamenz

Postby Andrew on Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:43 pm

Went back and took a closer look, and yeah, the photos used for the menu options are a giveaway. He's also "loved" a comment talking about people falling for it, so there you go. Basically an admission of what's going on there.

With that being said, I really think they should add a small challenge mode that makes use of the classic teams, just to give everyone more incentive to play with them. A shame that this appears to be a clickbait hoax to troll everyone, but nevertheless, that's a mode I'd like to see. It doesn't have to be particularly deep, just an excuse to play some games with the classic teams and try to beat some challenges.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby diamenz on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:10 pm

crazy what people will do for youtube views. the guy's like fifteen tho, so there u go. but ya, i'd love to see that mode... it would prob appeal to everyone, too.
diamenz

Postby Andrew on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:14 pm

We see it every year, unfortunately. I regret not taking a closer look earlier as it's pretty obvious. I was working on a few things and flipping between tabs as it played.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K19