Official Patch Notes & Discussion (Latest Patch: 1.15)

Talk about NBA Live 19 here.

Re: Official Patch Notes & Discussion (Latest Patch: 1.14)

Postby [Q] on Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:40 am

I played a couple of games on 1.14. it was noticably better, although CPU psychic interceptions we're still there. Step back ankle breakers still happened, although not every time which is a nice change. I'm actually getting open mid range shots now which is cool and I wound up taking a few but they all wound up being "guarded" no matter how open I am so I stopped taking them
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Re: Official Patch Notes & Discussion (Latest Patch: 1.15)

Postby Andrew on Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Notes for Patch 1.15 are now available.

NBA Live 19 Patch 1.15

Release Dates

PlayStation 4: November 21st, 2018
Xbox One: November 21st, 2018

Patch Notes

GAMEPLAY TUNING

• Defenders who are behind the ball carrier and not actively contesting during layup attempts will no longer affect the percentage of the shot
  • Fixed an issue in which defenders (in switch situations) wouldn’t affect the shot percentages when contesting during jump shots and layups. All defenders holding contest near a shooter, and in front of the shooter, will impact the shot
TRAITS/ICON ABILITY

• Fixed mentality trait and Icon Ability issues that cause the wrong players go to hot or cold
LIKENESS/CELEBRATIONS

• NBA Players should now play celebrations we would expect them to perform.
ART & THE ONE STORE UPDATE

• Nike City Edition Jerseys are now available in Play Now, Franchise & The League
  • Court Battles reward player update
ONLINE PLAY

• Fixed a crash issue within online play
  • Notifying users, they are Host in Live Run
  • Adjusted reward tuning for XP regarding Live Run 3v3, 5v5, and world tour
  • Users can now choose to skip examining items when opening rewards (You can still optionally examine the items with X/Square)
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby shinron15 on Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:01 am

Does anybody else notice that tip-ins almost never go in for human players/human AI teammates, but almost always go in for the AI opponents, regardless of the difficulty? There's one animation in particular (the one where they tip it in with one hand at the right or left side of their shoulder) that always misses for you and your teammates, and has a 100% chance of going in for the AI.
shinron15

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Balance in general could stand to be better. It feels like the AI is too adept at making contested shots, especially in the paint. Open shots are also automatic for them, and while they obviously are high percentage in real life as well, I don't believe they go in 90% of the time.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby StyxTx on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:05 pm

Andrew wrote:Balance in general could stand to be better. It feels like the AI is too adept at making contested shots, especially in the paint. Open shots are also automatic for them, and while they obviously are high percentage in real life as well, I don't believe they go in 90% of the time.

It's this way with Live and 2k. Open opponents make a ridiculously high % of their shots. Even those players who are poor shooters. Seems ratings don't matter for AI opponents.
StyxTx

Previous

Return to NBA Live 19