NBA Live 19 Bug Reports

Talk about NBA Live 19 here.

NBA Live 19 Bug Reports

Postby Andrew on Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:20 am

NBA Live 19 Bug Reports

This is our official bug report topic for NBA Live 19. Please keep all posts constructive, civil, and on-topic. Please also use the follow template when posting issues, so as to provide clear and concise information about the problem you're having:

Code: Select all
[b]Bug description:[/b]

[b]Platform (PlayStation 4/Xbox One):[/b]

[b]Game Mode:[/b]

[b]Any additional information (steps to reproduce, etc):[/b]

Also, a couple of things to keep in mind...

What IS a bug

A mode or feature that isn't working as intended. This includes issues such as game crashes, data not saving (or being suddenly erased), non-functioning menus, weird behaviour and glitches during gameplay, and the like.

What ISN'T a bug

Anything that's working as intended, but you simply don't like or agree with. This includes player ratings that you disagree with, a feature you don't care for, an outdated face/hairstyle, and so forth. That's all valid feedback, but they aren't bugs, so they don't belong in this topic. Feel free to post them in other topics discussing feedback about NBA Live 19.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: NBA Live 19 Bug Reports

Postby shinron15 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:38 am

Bug description: Scoreboard disappearing

Platform: PlayStation 4/Xbox One

Game mode: Court Battles (possibly all Street modes)

Any additional information (steps to reproduce, etc) : Pause the game and then resume; the scoreboard in Court Battles has a chance of disappearing for the entire game after the 1.05 patch.
shinron15

Postby [Q] on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:44 am

About half of my play of the game replays show a black screen, but the correct audio for the replay
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby shinron15 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:47 am

[Q] wrote:About half of my play of the game replays show a black screen, but the correct audio for the replay

That was a rare glitch in 18 as well (although it can be frequent in this year's game)
shinron15

Postby [Q] on Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:23 am

That actually did not happen to me at all last year but happens pretty often this year
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:50 pm

I guess I was lucky with it last year too, as this is the first time I'm hearing about it.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby shinron15 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:26 am

The blank screen replays happen whenever you're defending your court in Court Battles as a result of not being able to skip the lineup cutscenes. It's also possible when attacking a court, but if you're unable to skip the intro, lineup, or winning cutscenes at all in Court Battles, the black screen replay will be triggered.
shinron15

Postby [Q] on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:44 am

I've been primarily playing court battles so it's happened to me a lot, but yeah I feel like it happens not necessarily trying to regain your court but just when you try to skip the end and the play of the game when it happens
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Return to NBA Live 19