NBA Live 19 Bug Reports

Talk about NBA Live 19 here.

NBA Live 19 Bug Reports

Postby Andrew on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:20 pm

NBA Live 19 Bug Reports

This is our official bug report topic for NBA Live 19. Please keep all posts constructive, civil, and on-topic. Please also use the follow template when posting issues, so as to provide clear and concise information about the problem you're having:

Code: Select all
[b]Bug description:[/b]

[b]Platform (PlayStation 4/Xbox One):[/b]

[b]Game Mode:[/b]

[b]Any additional information (steps to reproduce, etc):[/b]

Also, a couple of things to keep in mind...

What IS a bug

A mode or feature that isn't working as intended. This includes issues such as game crashes, data not saving (or being suddenly erased), non-functioning menus, weird behaviour and glitches during gameplay, and the like.

What ISN'T a bug

Anything that's working as intended, but you simply don't like or agree with. This includes player ratings that you disagree with, a feature you don't care for, an outdated face/hairstyle, and so forth. That's all valid feedback, but they aren't bugs, so they don't belong in this topic. Feel free to post them in other topics discussing feedback about NBA Live 19.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NBA Live 19 Bug Reports

Postby RayRay_953 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:38 am

Bug description: Scoreboard disappearing

Platform: PlayStation 4/Xbox One

Game mode: Court Battles (possibly all Street modes)

Any additional information (steps to reproduce, etc) : Pause the game and then resume; the scoreboard in Court Battles has a chance of disappearing for the entire game after the 1.05 patch.
RayRay_953

Postby [Q] on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:44 am

About half of my play of the game replays show a black screen, but the correct audio for the replay
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby RayRay_953 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:47 am

[Q] wrote:About half of my play of the game replays show a black screen, but the correct audio for the replay

That was a rare glitch in 18 as well (although it can be frequent in this year's game)
RayRay_953

Postby [Q] on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:23 am

That actually did not happen to me at all last year but happens pretty often this year
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:50 am

I guess I was lucky with it last year too, as this is the first time I'm hearing about it.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby RayRay_953 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:26 am

The blank screen replays happen whenever you're defending your court in Court Battles as a result of not being able to skip the lineup cutscenes. It's also possible when attacking a court, but if you're unable to skip the intro, lineup, or winning cutscenes at all in Court Battles, the black screen replay will be triggered.
RayRay_953

Postby [Q] on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:44 am

I've been primarily playing court battles so it's happened to me a lot, but yeah I feel like it happens not necessarily trying to regain your court but just when you try to skip the end and the play of the game when it happens
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Poliou on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:32 pm

Platform: XBox One X
Bug: Custom rosters cause Franchise files to crash. For example, I imported a roster to my Franchise, played a few games, and called it a night. The next day when I attempted to load the saved Franchise file, the game crashed and I was brought back to my XBox dashboard. A user pointed out that loading your custom roster before loading your saved Franchise file is a workaround, but hopefully EA can patch in a fix since we are bound to forget to load our roster before resuming our Franchise every time.
Poliou

Postby Andrew on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 pm

Funnily enough, there was a similar bug with the same workaround in NBA Live 2005 PC.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:23 pm

I recently reinstall Live 19 and was fixing up the rosters, I started testing the rosters in game and after playing two full games on 12 min quarters before I realized that the sliders settings don't automatically update so basically I was playing "out of the box' settings as we used to say.

Honestly enjoying playing this again more than 2k21
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby MelMel2023 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:20 am

Lately, whenever I try to create a private lobby on 3v3 or even start a live event, I receive an error that says "an error has occured while attempting to join a lobby". It's happening for everyone i know on Xbox that plays and now people who have Playstation. I've subbmited this to the EA help forums, but there's no fix and they told me there's no way they can fix it. Can anyone help or relate?
MelMel2023

Return to NBA Live 19