Live Run League

Talk about NBA Live 19 here. Topics about NBA Live 20 and NBA Live 21 are also in this section.

Live Run League

Postby DaCrispy on Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:33 am

So im now apart of this NBA Live 19 esports league thats pretty awesome and I hugely recommend it to anyone still playing the game.

Description here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAlive/commen ... urce=share

Its organised through discord which you can join hete: https://discord.gg/p5KkJz39aE

So I'm team captain for the Lakers in the league andnit is based in US East but I been able to play smooth from Ireland.

Some highlights from a Preseason game can be watched here, although the quality in the future will be much better as I recently ordered a video capture card because the xbox series x in game is thrash lol.

phpBB [video]
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac

Specialize in modding NBA 2K11 + 14 and making Tutorials on how to do it :cool:

YouTube | G-League Story Thread | Facebook Group | 2K11 G-League Update | 2K11 Update Mods | NCAA Basketball 18 | College Hoops 2K11

If you are a fan of my work please consider a donation. Any amount is greatly appreciated
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
Contributor

Re: Live Run League

Postby [Q] on Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:01 pm

Whoa that looks pretty cool. I was looking for a cheap copy of Live 19 but haven't been able to find one under $20
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby DaCrispy on Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:37 pm

[Q] wrote:Whoa that looks pretty cool. I was looking for a cheap copy of Live 19 but haven't been able to find one under $20

Im playing it rn with game pass, but its also on EA Play (25 Euro a Year) and comes with a tonne of other ganes so maybe check that out

YouTube | G-League Story Thread | Facebook Group | 2K11 G-League Update | 2K11 Update Mods | NCAA Basketball 18 | College Hoops 2K11

If you are a fan of my work please consider a donation. Any amount is greatly appreciated
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
Contributor

Postby [Q] on Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:58 am

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not really interested in any old sports games so I'd rather pay for a used copy once than continue to pay every month. I'll have to check eBay from time to time
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby DaCrispy on Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:50 am

[Q] wrote:Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not really interested in any old sports games so I'd rather pay for a used copy once than continue to pay every month. I'll have to check eBay from time to time

Fair nuff sounds good

DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
Contributor

Return to NBA Live 19