Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA Live 20

Talk about NBA Live 19 here.

Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA Live 20

Postby Andrew on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Alright everyone, it's definitely time that we start compiling our Wishlist for NBA Live 20, so here is our official NBA Live 20 Wishlist thread. This is the place to post constructive feedback that will be submitted to the NBA Live Development Team; that means anything from bugs that need fixing, to features that you want to see added or improved upon, to anything else you feel would make the next iteration of NBA Live better.

A couple of notes and important suggestions on how to give the most comprehensive and useful feedback (based on previous conversations with developers):

Important Notes & Suggestions

Please keep this stuff in mind as you're posting your ideas!

• One suggested format is to post your top 15-20 wishes/suggestions for the game, ie. the 15-20 most important things that NBA Live 20 needs to do/add/improve upon. If you have a couple of extra points, that's fine, but try to prioritise. If you don't have that many suggestions, that's fine too; just post the feedback you have and want to share with the developers.

• Alternatively, post your top ten or so suggestions you have for different aspects of the game, such as gameplay, game modes, presentation, features, and so on. Again, if you have less than ten, no problem. That's a strongly suggested maximum for the lists, not a minimum.

• Make sure that you elaborate and post further details where necessary. There's no need to write an essay - there's nothing wrong with being brief, direct, and to the point - but saying things like "better gameplay" doesn't give enough feedback. Explain how you want gameplay to get better, what changes are required to see an improvement. Mention specific issues, along with relevant improvements and fixes you want to see. A few sentences or subpoints are fine, and will add clarification.

• Be constructive! No insults, flaming or bashing in this thread. If you're not interested in providing actual feedback and discussing ways to improve the game, please move along. If you want to vent about NBA Live 19, please feel free to make use of other threads in the Forum, but this is a thread for constructive feedback only. You don't need to sugarcoat things, or hold back on talking about stuff that needs to be fixed, just don't be abusive or needlessly snarky. Explaining what you think is broken or unsatisfactory, and what you want to see changed, is useful feedback. Telling the developers they're stupid, suck, and you hate them, on the other hand, is not.

• Lists of bugs that haven't been resolved in the NBA Live 19 title updates are also most welcome.

That's about it. Feel free to start posting your ideas and if you have any further questions, just ask. We'll be passing along all feedback, and will likely look at compiling a "Top Wishes" section as the Wishlist takes shape.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA Live 20

Postby Book_Gazette on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Easy and only 2 words:

PC PORT!

Madden just got one, why not Live?

Their mobile game is going strong, so why not go in on PC?
Book_Gazette

Postby Samm on Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:50 pm

• Expand roster editing
- more sock options,
- accurate shooting sleeves that have both nba and Nike logos,
- ability to add/remove under shirts
- ability to add/remove headbands
- more up to date current shoes and colourways

• More control over dunks
- ability to choose what dunk we wish to perform be it two handed, left/right hand or flashy dunk

• More post move animations

• Continue on dribbling responsiveness
- has gotten better but is still laggy at times

• Blocks need a lot of work
- chase downs are almost non existent
- less animation based and more situational

• Add outdoor courts for our created courts

• Add street world tour with our court battle teams
- ability to use all 5 players in world tour instead of just our created player

• Ability to edit camera angles
- edit zoom etc

• More body types for nba players
- too many players have the same body type
- individuality through players body types

• More signature animations
- add signature size ups
- add signature celebrations
- add signature walk ups and dunks
Samm

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:27 pm

Book_Gazette wrote:Easy and only 2 words:

PC PORT!

Madden just got one, why not Live?

+1 : Release on Origin / PC :!:

From what i saw on youtube :

- Animations are still a little bit too robotic
- Work on post game plays
- Commentaries are weak
my NBA2K : flickr | YouTube
sticky-fingers

Postby StyxTx on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:15 am

For the 3rd year....in game injuries in played out games.

Teams use plays they use in real life.
StyxTx

Postby Andrew on Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:50 pm

I'm still compiling my list, but this week's Friday Five is a short breakdown of five ideas I believe NBA Live should borrow from NBA 2K: https://www.nba-live.com/tff-5-ideas-nba-live-nba-2k/
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:01 am

First and foremost we need to put the NBA back in nba live, starting with updating franchise mode, LUT etc, more in tune rosters and gameplay.

For franchise mode I'd like them are in game injuries ,the use of the G League and better ways to improve younger players such as drills you compete in along with the already mentions being able to send players down to the G League.
Allow teams to have 13 active players available each game like in RL instead of the 12 EA continues to put out each year.
Allow the user to sign players to two way contracts (rules apply) and also 10 day contracts.
Instead of just having free agent players sat in the free agent pool have them playing in a another League or country and see the type of numbers there putting up.

Bring back Roster sharing and the ability to create draft classes which also brings me to updating the create a player system where we can choose different body shapes, running styles and the ability to mode faces instead of the preset faces they have now, adding different body types and running styles should also apply across the board to every player making the game look more realistic, adding some more sig shots wouldn't hurt either which takes me on to Presentation.

I think we need to make better use of the ESPN license and add a studio team with say Rachel Nichols, Stephen A, Jalen Rose , Kellaman,T-mac. Paul Pierce, Billups and of course Woj. Also update the commentary team, add more broadcasters like Doris Burke and bring back Mike Breen along with the existing team to add more depth to the booth.

I actually love the Live gameplay and I think they just need to add on it fixing current issues such blocks and steals but also allow us to edit sliders by one point at a time for fine tuning instead of ten at a time, add some tendency sliders but more importantly bring back dynamic DNA and update daily again.

Bring back Big Moments.

Bring NBA live back to pc.

Release NBA live 20 as a beta in the summer and get feedback from the community.

Stop focusing on streetball,pick up ball at the local rec, it's a hook but shouldn't be the main attraction.
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Winsanity7 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:10 pm

I'm strongly recommending add NCAA teams into NBA Live 20, especially the following ones:
1 Big 12
2 Big Ten
3 Big East
4 ACC
5 SEC
6 Pac-12
7 American
8 WCC
9 MAC
10 Ivy
11 CUSA
12 Southern