Game Play Videos

Talk about NBA Live 19 here.

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Rosque on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:11 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
ThaLiveKing wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:ThaLiveKing,

Stop saying shit like that, I'm going to have a heart attack. We need Live on PC.


u don't see the mouse and the keyboard? LOL

Unfortunately the gameplay is obviously from a PS4. The likelihood is they had a PS4 hidden under the table or something. I believe those stations were used for other games also and not just Live 19, which would explain the keyboard and mouse.


In one of the videos they move the mouse and screen shows Live 19 and they also had a fired up station inside the desk with blue RGB and it looks like that it maybe it is PC gameplay.

Also why is it obviously from a PS4?

I play NBA 2K18 on PC and I have xbox buttons, if that's what you're after
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby ThaLiveKing on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:22 am

V01D wrote:We'll find out on june 25th if it's on PC or not


Yeah I just seen it on the pre-order page, That's probably the day they reveal the cover athlete
Youtube.com/ThaLiveKing
Website: ThaLiveKing.com
Twitter: @ThaLiveKing
Facebook.com/ThaLiveKing
User avatar
ThaLiveKing
 
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:17 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby EasyMoneySn1p3r on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 am

Yup it might be on pc, i mean they can't just put gaming rig and ps4 at the same place as tiny/thin as this tables
Image
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

EasyMoneySn1p3r
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:53 am

Rosque wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
ThaLiveKing wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:ThaLiveKing,

Stop saying shit like that, I'm going to have a heart attack. We need Live on PC.


u don't see the mouse and the keyboard? LOL

Unfortunately the gameplay is obviously from a PS4. The likelihood is they had a PS4 hidden under the table or something. I believe those stations were used for other games also and not just Live 19, which would explain the keyboard and mouse.


In one of the videos they move the mouse and screen shows Live 19 and they also had a fired up station inside the desk with blue RGB and it looks like that it maybe it is PC gameplay.

Also why is it obviously from a PS4?

I play NBA 2K18 on PC and I have xbox buttons, if that's what you're after


Same. I use XBOX One Wireless controllers with my PC, I have all the Xbox Icons, it could easily be confused with consoles.

Good point VOID, Also... that looks like a wired controller. Wired PC Controller? That doesn't look like a PS4 controller, maybe wired Xbox One?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Rosque on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:05 am

It looks like PS controller because sticks are aligned unlike on X1 controller. Unless I'm totally blind. Also, buttons are PS.

Image
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby EasyMoneySn1p3r on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:18 am

Yeah it's PS4 wired controller
this curved blue led can't be from ps4 right?
Image
And this the gaming rig i was talking about seems like a big one
Image
Image
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

EasyMoneySn1p3r
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Rosque on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:58 am

It can't. All is perpendicular to something.

Image
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby shadowgrin on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:49 am

It's 2018 and you guys still think that console games aren't made with dev kits using PCs and a custom PC-console rig isn't used by game developers to showcase a game still in development for trade shows/expos...

It's a console game being run on a custom PC-console rig. Just like the usual practice for these type of events.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer
 
Posts: 23114
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:21 am
Location: In your mind

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 am

shadowgrin wrote:It's 2018 and you guys still think that console games aren't made with dev kits using PCs and a custom PC-console rig isn't used by game developers to showcase a game still in development for trade shows/expos...

It's a console game being run on a custom PC-console rig. Just like the usual practice for these type of events.


How can you be 100% sure it's a console game being run on PC? It's a guess just like ours is. With Madden moving to PC, and hints that LIVE may also move to PC, it's perfectly fine to dive into it a little bit further, maybe even finding further information/hints regarding it.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Rosque on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:59 am

I don't think Dell and Logitech would sponsor the whole deal if it was just a ps4 kit on pc.
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:16 am

PS4 buttons in the gameplay video. Pretty much debunks the theory unfortunately. Higly doubt they’re using a devkit, seems a little excessive... I mean it’s not like they’re struggling to make the game run, graphically it’s very similar if not the same to last year.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby [Q] on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:18 am

It's probably a generic setup to accommodate multiple games. The official nba live page clearly shows two cases featuring xb1 and PS4. I don't know how much clearer it can be. But I guess they could still surprise us.

Man this has got me so hyped for 19. Especially since we already know 18 was fun and they have been building on that, unlike the uncertainty they had last year coming off the year break they took
Image
User avatar
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 13288
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:20 am
Location: Westside, the best side

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Rosque on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:18 am

So what? I play PES 18 and have PS4 buttons and in NBA 2K18 I have Xbox buttons. On pc. It's possible that the game recognizes automatically official ps4/x1 controllers and puts each button layout for corresponding controller.

e- y'all party poopers
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby EasyMoneySn1p3r on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:23 am

[Q] wrote:The official nba live page clearly shows two cases featuring xb1 and PS4

So is Madden 19
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

EasyMoneySn1p3r
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby EasyMoneySn1p3r on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:26 am

Windows 10 automatically recognizes xbox/ps4 controller
I'm just gonna keep my hopes up till jun25th
Last edited by EasyMoneySn1p3r on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

EasyMoneySn1p3r
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Rosque on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 am

Fifa also used to do that. Just say it's on PS/Xbox platform and it magically appeared on Origin.
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:PS4 buttons in the gameplay video. Pretty much debunks the theory unfortunately. Higly doubt they’re using a devkit, seems a little excessive... I mean it’s not like they’re struggling to make the game run, graphically it’s very similar if not the same to last year.


It doesn't debunk it at all, the newer games automatically detect the controller that's plugged in, and displays the icons on screen. In 2K17 if I have my Xbox One controller plugged in, it shows Xbox One icons, if I have a PS4 controller plugged in, it shows PS4 icons.

Look at any of my 2K17 gameplay videos, and you will see the XBOX one icons. I use icon passing and icon switching all the time.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Rosque on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 am

So asked one of the youtube guys on twitter

Image
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby EasyMoneySn1p3r on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:40 am

How you gon' play 2k on a keyboard?
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

EasyMoneySn1p3r
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby shadowgrin on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:56 am

Rosque wrote:I don't think Dell and Logitech would sponsor the whole deal if it was just a ps4 kit on pc.

They're sponsors for the whole EA Play event, not just because of Live or Madden finally coming to PC.

Those two games aren't even the biggest game at that event, it's the one that involves the most popular sport in the world which just happens to be having its biggest event this month.

Console kit on a PC or not, any sponsor would love to have some exposure that's related to the World Cup.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer
 
Posts: 23114
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:21 am
Location: In your mind

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:40 am

Dee4Three wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:PS4 buttons in the gameplay video. Pretty much debunks the theory unfortunately. Higly doubt they’re using a devkit, seems a little excessive... I mean it’s not like they’re struggling to make the game run, graphically it’s very similar if not the same to last year.


It doesn't debunk it at all, the newer games automatically detect the controller that's plugged in, and displays the icons on screen. In 2K17 if I have my Xbox One controller plugged in, it shows Xbox One icons, if I have a PS4 controller plugged in, it shows PS4 icons.

Look at any of my 2K17 gameplay videos, and you will see the XBOX one icons. I use icon passing and icon switching all the time.

Yes it does debunk it.... Xbox buttons show up because you’re playing on a Windows operating system which is made by Microsoft. It’s been like that for years, nothing new. I’m talking about the PS4 buttons. I’ve never seen a PC game show PS4 button icons. Show me proof PS4 buttons come up because I’ve never seen it.

Rosque wrote:So asked one of the youtube guys on twitter

[ Image ]

Well that confirms it. Maybe next year I guess.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:47 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:PS4 buttons in the gameplay video. Pretty much debunks the theory unfortunately. Higly doubt they’re using a devkit, seems a little excessive... I mean it’s not like they’re struggling to make the game run, graphically it’s very similar if not the same to last year.


It doesn't debunk it at all, the newer games automatically detect the controller that's plugged in, and displays the icons on screen. In 2K17 if I have my Xbox One controller plugged in, it shows Xbox One icons, if I have a PS4 controller plugged in, it shows PS4 icons.

Look at any of my 2K17 gameplay videos, and you will see the XBOX one icons. I use icon passing and icon switching all the time.

Yes it does debunk it.... Xbox buttons show up because you’re playing on a Windows operating system which is made by Microsoft. It’s been like that for years, nothing new. I’m talking about the PS4 buttons. I’ve never seen a PC game show PS4 button icons. Show me proof PS4 buttons come up because I’ve never seen it.

Rosque wrote:So asked one of the youtube guys on twitter

[ Image ]

Well that confirms it. Maybe next year I guess.


Oh shit, facts. I forgot that I had an ICON mod for playstation when I was using that controller for 2K14.

I can admit when Im wrong, I have not seen PS4 icons when booting up a game by default. My apologies.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:50 am

Fucking sucks man. At least Madden coming to PC is a sign EA at least show some interest in the PC community. I mean I would have expected there to be a bigger demand for Live on PC than Madden, but I guess not. Maybe they're just worried piracy could ruin sales.... who knows.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:10 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Fucking sucks man. At least Madden coming to PC is a sign EA at least show some interest in the PC community. I mean I would have expected there to be a bigger demand for Live on PC than Madden, but I guess not. Maybe they're just worried piracy could ruin sales.... who knows.


Yeah, I don't know. All I know is that the gameplay videos got me super pumped, I need a change of pace from 2K when it comes to basketball games. I like 2K17, but the 2K gameplay has become exhausting in a way. I hope Live makes a splash this year regardless.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Game Play Videos

Postby [Q] on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:30 am

Rosque wrote:So asked one of the youtube guys on twitter

[ Image ]

So the pcs were for recording purposes only? I guess that explains the mouse and keyboard. I'd guess they won't venture out to PC until they become more established. Kinda like when 2k did, they were putting out a solid game year after year and could afford to divert some resources to make it happen

Is there any video of the streets?
Image
User avatar
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 13288
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:20 am
Location: Westside, the best side

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live 19

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest