Alby`s realistic roster download

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Alby`s realistic roster download

Postby bongo88 on Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:33 pm

Howdy,

Been a while since i've perused these forums. poking around here.... golly, i made some dickish posts... well, i apologize. ( i apologize lots in my life.)

Anyways, pretty sure these are Alby's realisic roster... had it in a folder somewhere... somebody was asking about it.

Alby's Roster Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WI0oo3 ... drive_link

I'm pretty sure the alby v3 original was the origina alby v3. I do know that my Alby roster minev3 was just edits to the utah jazz.... the rest was alby/vanwolfhawk. Cpu is intelligent because of the tendencies in the roster.

One of the nice things about 2k18 was that the gameplay was driven more from the tendencies. It seems in the later games... the badges carried much more weight.

Like, you could make Hakeem take left hook shots more often... adjust the post left hook tendency up or down, go to a test game and see the changes immediately. Dunno about next gen, but 2k18 was unique.

I remember coach ratings are also a big deal for gameplay...

Anyways, attached to this post are the notes from vannwolfhawk.... somewhat organized by myself. i forget his forum thread. see tendency notes attached to this post.

apologize to the community for my crappy behavior. It been a while since i've stopped by here.
edit: ittallian forums where alby used to hang out. dunno, might be more info over there about rosters and such. https://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/showthre ... 55&page=61
have a good day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K18 by Andrew on Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:21 am.
bongo88

Re: Alby`s realistic roster download

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:22 am

Always nice when we can track down a mod, and people do ask about Albys' rosters from time to time. Thanks for the assist!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding