Updating cheat tables

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Updating cheat tables

Postby F_Its_Mclovin on Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:11 pm

Is there anyone out there that can help show me how to create a cheat table? I know you have to find the pointers in game but I’m not sure how you do that. I have a 3d modeling background and do coding as well so any help would be great I just need to be put in the right direction and I think I’ll be able to help make some amazing updates to the game! Willing to pay money if that’s needed....

Currently working on converting 2k19 cf to 2k18 can be done with finessing shrink wrap a bit if, anyone would like to see progress I can show more.
F_Its_Mclovin

Re: Updating cheat tables

Postby bongo88 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:41 am

about the cheat engine stuffs, here are some topics from 2k19

viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237

viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106174

Ksmiz and KappaLambda would be good people to send a personal message to.

about the blender conversions trevorjpt33 has been making progress about blender stuff. Here is his thread: viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106071

It probably would be beneficial to both you and trevorjpt33, and as well as 2k18 and 2k19 blender model conversions, if you got in touch with trevorjpt33. He might be able to get you up to speed with his stuff, and maybe we can get blender models converted for most current gen games (2k19, 2k18, 2k17, etc etc), or perhaps y'all can talk over discord or somehting. Anyways, not sure how far you have come with the blender stuff, but he would be great to reach out to.

I would probably read through all 3 topics, all pages. ksmiz is pretty thorough and has bits of information throughout his thread. I've worked on stuff with ksmiz and trevorjpt33, and they are both very friendly folks.

Good to see you here. Hope you can help with these projects that folks have been working on. would like to see the progress on your blender conversion stuffs.

Nobody here in the forums deal with money/donations. We all just mod in our free time.

Andrew is the forum administrator/founder. He does an excellent job keeping these forums live. if u want to, you could donate to forum costs viewtopic.php?f=236&t=101465 but other than that, the modders here don't do money transactions.

Anyways, post any stuff here that you are working on, or any questions that you have. folks here are pretty friendly.
bongo88

Re: Updating cheat tables

Postby F_Its_Mclovin on Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:45 pm

bongo88 wrote:about the cheat engine stuffs, here are some topics from 2k19

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237">viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237</a><!-- l -->

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106174">viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106174</a><!-- l -->

Ksmiz and KappaLambda would be good people to send a personal message to.

about the blender conversions trevorjpt33 has been making progress about blender stuff. Here is his thread: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106071">viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106071</a><!-- l -->

It probably would be beneficial to both you and trevorjpt33, and as well as 2k18 and 2k19 blender model conversions, if you got in touch with trevorjpt33. He might be able to get you up to speed with his stuff, and maybe we can get blender models converted for most current gen games (2k19, 2k18, 2k17, etc etc), or perhaps y'all can talk over discord or somehting. Anyways, not sure how far you have come with the blender stuff, but he would be great to reach out to.

I would probably read through all 3 topics, all pages. ksmiz is pretty thorough and has bits of information throughout his thread. I've worked on stuff with ksmiz and trevorjpt33, and they are both very friendly folks.

Good to see you here. Hope you can help with these projects that folks have been working on. would like to see the progress on your blender conversion stuffs.

Nobody here in the forums deal with money/donations. We all just mod in our free time.

Andrew is the forum administrator/founder. He does an excellent job keeping these forums live. if u want to, you could donate to forum costs <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=101465">viewtopic.php?f=236&t=101465</a><!-- l --> but other than that, the modders here don't do money transactions.

Anyways, post any stuff here that you are working on, or any questions that you have. folks here are pretty friendly.
Hey man thanks so much for everything! It really means a lot to me, I can’t wait to work with everyone and see how great we can make the game!
F_Its_Mclovin

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding