**MAJOR UPDATE** 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v5.0 [Coming Soon!!]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

New Team Rankings for 18/19 Community Rosters v4.3

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:44 am

Image

MAJOR UPDATE!!

New Team Rankings for 18/19 Community Rosters v4.3

Some people may not like it but don't shoot the Messenger...lol

Get familiar...this is the Canadian Flag


Image

Better start learning the words to our National Anthem too...LMAO

O Canada
OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
(English version)

O Canada! Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee




Here are the current TEAM RATINGS for the v4.3 Community Rosters Update

Please note the Ratings are based on Injury-Free Rosters

Last updated December 13th 2018


1- TOR
2- MIL
3- GSW
4- OKC
5- 76ers
6- DEN
7- LAC
8- IND
9- LAL
10- BOS
11- MEM
12- PORT
13- DAL
14- SAC
15- CHAR
16- MINN
17- DET
18- NOP
19- SAS
20- UTAH
21- ORL
22- HOU
23- BYN
24- MIA
25- NYK
26- WASH
27- ATL
28- CHIC
29- PHX
30- CLEV
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby bongo88 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 am

Lebron been playing like a craaaaazzzzy man. He has pushed himself into another gear.

He shoulda been playing in the west for the past decade instead of coasting in the east. haha.

Anwyays, been enjoying watching him play. sent you a pm about cyberface stuffs.
bongo88
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:51 am

bongo88 wrote:Lebron been playing like a craaaaazzzzy man. He has pushed himself into another gear.

He shoulda been playing in the west for the past decade instead of coasting in the east. haha.

Anwyays, been enjoying watching him play. sent you a pm about cyberface stuffs.


@Bongo88
LOL...Yes, Lebron and the Lakers are improving.
Going to look at your PM.
BTW...What is going on with your Utah Jazz ?? :facepalm2:

I've been soooo busy I haven't had a chance to even watch / play a game.

The Rosters have been updated with all the current transactions etc...
Going to try to release something tomorrow if I get a chance.

I have updated some Player Ratings but let me know if there is anything that needs immediate adjustment since I haven't been as on top of things as I would have liked to be for the past 3 weeks.

Thanks Bro!
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:06 am

@Bongo88

I just read your PM.
This is great!!

For example, Ben Simmons, Paul Millsap and a few others are wearing a headband now but the current CF has issues with a headband.
I was going to test different cyberfaces to find the best one that works with a headband.

There are also some cyberfaces that definitely can use improvement.

We can start releasing them in the Mini Packs leading up to the Final CF & Portrait Pack (v5) release.
I was going to go through the Teams but just need to find the time to do it.

Let me know what you got so far and we will add them to the v4.3 Release :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby bongo88 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:25 pm

well, if you see some players, just post a short list here... maybe 5 - 10 players at a time .... or player updates by team (spurs, suns, etc etc)

and we can see what faces we can dig up. But yeah, time is a problem for me too, with the holidays and stuffs. but we can work it slowly over the next few months. and we can list cyberface creators and links and stuffs
bongo88
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:55 pm

bongo88 wrote:well, if you see some players, just post a short list here... maybe 5 - 10 players at a time .... or player updates by team (spurs, suns, etc etc)

and we can see what faces we can dig up. But yeah, time is a problem for me too, with the holidays and stuffs. but we can work it slowly over the next few months. and we can list cyberface creators and links and stuffs


Ok.
Sounds Good!

Ben Simmons, K. Caldwell Pope & Paul Millsap are a good start for "headband compatible" Cyberfaces.
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby mikha1895 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Darth-Skinett wrote:
bongo88 wrote:well, if you see some players, just post a short list here... maybe 5 - 10 players at a time .... or player updates by team (spurs, suns, etc etc)

and we can see what faces we can dig up. But yeah, time is a problem for me too, with the holidays and stuffs. but we can work it slowly over the next few months. and we can list cyberface creators and links and stuffs


Ok.
Sounds Good!

Ben Simmons, K. Caldwell Pope & Paul Millsap are a good start for "headband compatible" Cyberfaces.


from cedi osman and t.j. leaf identical cyberface
mikha1895
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:36 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:37 am

mikha1895 wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:
bongo88 wrote:well, if you see some players, just post a short list here... maybe 5 - 10 players at a time .... or player updates by team (spurs, suns, etc etc)

and we can see what faces we can dig up. But yeah, time is a problem for me too, with the holidays and stuffs. but we can work it slowly over the next few months. and we can list cyberface creators and links and stuffs


Ok.
Sounds Good!

Ben Simmons, K. Caldwell Pope & Paul Millsap are a good start for "headband compatible" Cyberfaces.


from cedi osman and t.j. leaf identical cyberface



FIXED!! (cedi osman and t.j. leaf identical cyberface)

Rename png7520 and Face7520 in your WAIGUA Folder
to
png1048 and Face1048

Update the CF ID with Limnono Tool or Cheat Engine to 1048

I will update it in the next Mini Pack I release.

Thanks!! (Y)
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby bongo88 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:47 pm

Darth-Skinett wrote:
bongo88 wrote:well, if you see some players, just post a short list here... maybe 5 - 10 players at a time .... or player updates by team (spurs, suns, etc etc)

and we can see what faces we can dig up. But yeah, time is a problem for me too, with the holidays and stuffs. but we can work it slowly over the next few months. and we can list cyberface creators and links and stuffs


Ok.
Sounds Good!

Ben Simmons, K. Caldwell Pope & Paul Millsap are a good start for "headband compatible" Cyberfaces.



here is a pretty good Caldewell Pope made by rockprince23: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104963&start=125

here's a paul millsap made by mrk326: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104191&start=25

here's a ben simmons made by YG13: https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/1884 .......... G Drive Link

anyways, not sure if these are headband compatible. is attaching headband in roster editing? cheat engine stuffs? there is a paul millsap mde by rockprince23 located here that might also work for you.
bongo88
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:39 am

bongo88 wrote:

here is a pretty good Caldewell Pope made by rockprince23: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104963&start=125

here's a paul millsap made by mrk326: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104191&start=25

here's a ben simmons made by YG13: https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/1884 .......... G Drive Link

anyways, not sure if these are headband compatible. is attaching headband in roster editing? cheat engine stuffs? there is a paul millsap mde by rockprince23 located here that might also work for you.


Thanks Bro!
I will check them out.

To add or remove a Headband you can use Limnono Tool or Cheat Engine
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Released]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Image

The latest 18/19 Community Rosters v4.3 [STEAM + OFFLINE]
have been uploaded to Steam (December 13th 2018)

Steam ID = darth2k11
Filename = NBA2K18 Community Rosters

Features
Rosters updated with current transactions up to December 13th 2018

IMPORTANT

To really enjoy these Rosters you need to adjust the GAME SLIDERS

Don't be afraid to play around with them because everyone has their own preference but once you Tweak them to your liking the Game has a completely different feel compared to the out of the Box settings or the Presets.


Here are the v1 GAME SLIDERS for the Community Rosters

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/11/game-sliders-for-1819-community-rosters.html




18/19 Community Rosters v4.3

The 18/19 Community Rosters v4 must be installed 1st (The Portrait & CF Pack)
Download Here https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/11/nba-2k18-community-rosters-v4-released.html

Image

Features
Updated Rosters (Dec 13th 2018)
Updated Rotations
Updated Player Ratings
Updated Team Rankings
Updated Coach Ratings
Updated Coaching Styles
Updated Portraits
Updated Cyberfaces
and more...

Download v4.3 Here https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/12/1819-community-rosters-v43-released.html


Credits to
Prax, BlueJayBrandon, Shuajota, CSSJO, EndNoteDeath, Torogi, mrk326, Mr.Star, RKJ, Rockprince23, R4zoR, tare850, spacecake,
BetterCallSkal, MonkeyManJSV, advinXcola, TGsoGooD, Bongo88 and any other Portrait or CF Maker I forgot to mention
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby bongo88 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Darth-Skinett wrote:
@Bongo88
LOL...Yes, Lebron and the Lakers are improving.
Going to look at your PM.
BTW...What is going on with your Utah Jazz ?? :facepalm2:

Haha my utah jazz :) to quote a recent reddit post "Come watch the jazz ..... where we either lose the game by 30 or win the game by 30! Watch the first 8 minute of gameplay to see which team--jazz or opponent--will be blown out :) :) :)
haha.

Good stuff on the release 4.3 mini pack. Will take a look at it when i have time. The headband previews on your blog look pretty good :)
bongo88
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Released]

Postby bongo88 on Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:22 am

Anyways, more about the jazz .... i have watched many of their games ( as well as many other teams)

most of it has been their schedule. They've played most of their games against western playoff teams (haha, whole west is playoff teams :) ) and have played many more away games that home games.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/rankin ... h-by-other
https://thejnotes.com/2018/12/12/theres ... e-ignored/
https://thejnotes.com/2018/12/13/even-e ... -thus-far/

anyways, if you look at their schedule, they've been in a different city every 2 days .... with 1 or 2 home game smashed inbetween. The home games feel like aways games, like they show up once for the week, then they are gone againg, lol .
they also haven't had any easy games (hawks, suns, etc etc) to gain rhythm.
So, yeah, each game is pretty much playoff atmosphere. and most teams will win 50% of playoff games (you know, 7 game series and stuff).

I mean, Kyle Korver, since his trade, has had to learn the offense pretty much on an airplane, lol. Watching him play on the jazz, he is just running on instinct and professionalism. Good thing he has the experience that he has. Very few plays are actually run for him due to the lack of practice time.

their schedule eases up in January. I'm not too worried. Most of the "good" west teams have had easy games mixed into the hard ones.
Anyways, not too worried about them jazz .... especially when they properly integrate korver.
bongo88
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Released!!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:52 am

bongo88 wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:
@Bongo88
LOL...Yes, Lebron and the Lakers are improving.
Going to look at your PM.
BTW...What is going on with your Utah Jazz ?? :facepalm2:

Haha my utah jazz :) to quote a recent reddit post "Come watch the jazz ..... where we either lose the game by 30 or win the game by 30! Watch the first 8 minute of gameplay to see which team--jazz or opponent--will be blown out :) :) :)
haha.

Good stuff on the release 4.3 mini pack. Will take a look at it when i have time. The headband previews on your blog look pretty good :)


@Bongo88

LOL
Hopefully the Jazz get it together.

Let me know what you think of the update.
I started reworking the Team Rotations and Player Ratings for most of the Teams in v4.3.
I should have them all done by the next update v4.4

Thanks for your support!!
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Released]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:08 am

bongo88 wrote:Anyways, more about the jazz .... i have watched many of their games ( as well as many other teams)

most of it has been their schedule. They've played most of their games against western playoff teams (haha, whole west is playoff teams :) ) and have played many more away games that home games.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/rankin ... h-by-other
https://thejnotes.com/2018/12/12/theres ... e-ignored/
https://thejnotes.com/2018/12/13/even-e ... -thus-far/

anyways, if you look at their schedule, they've been in a different city every 2 days .... with 1 or 2 home game smashed inbetween. The home games feel like aways games, like they show up once for the week, then they are gone againg, lol .
they also haven't had any easy games (hawks, suns, etc etc) to gain rhythm.
So, yeah, each game is pretty much playoff atmosphere. and most teams will win 50% of playoff games (you know, 7 game series and stuff).

I mean, Kyle Korver, since his trade, has had to learn the offense pretty much on an airplane, lol. Watching him play on the jazz, he is just running on instinct and professionalism. Good thing he has the experience that he has. Very few plays are actually run for him due to the lack of practice time.

their schedule eases up in January. I'm not too worried. Most of the "good" west teams have had easy games mixed into the hard ones.
Anyways, not too worried about them jazz .... especially when they properly integrate korver.


@Bongo88
There is still a lot of games to play so I hope your Jazz have a better 2nd half of the Season like they did last year :roll:

I know my NY Knicks are rebuilding so I don't have any expectations of them this year. :facepalm2:

You can always jump on the Denver Nuggets Bandwagon if it gets worse...they are close to Utah...lol :cheeky:
Watching them play Orlando Magic..Jazz leading 35-33 at halftime???

Damnnnnn...they won't beat a D-League Team with offensive output like that...lmao

Just kidding...It's a defensive game but.....Damnnnnnnn

They better consider changing their name from the Utah Jazz to the Utah Blues...or maybe the Utah Funk.

Ok...I'll stop.
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Ariza to Wizards!!

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:19 am

Image

Suns Trade Trevor Ariza To Wizards For Kelly Oubre, Austin Rivers
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Released]

Postby bongo88 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:25 am

haha :)
great jazz nicknames :) haha
I take it back. jazz shooting/ offense has been horribble. too many missed shots

But Snyder is still looks like a scary guy. with more bad offense, the jazz players will soon fear for their lives :) hahah :)

Image

Haven't had much time to dive into the latest update. Will Let you know when i get around to trying the teams out. Thanks for keeping the roster up to date. so many mid seasons trades this year.
bongo88
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Released]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:59 am

@Bongo88

LMAO!!
That look on Snyder's face is PRICELESS

:pirate:
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.4 [Preparing for Release]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:09 am

Image

Happy New Year!!
Thanks for your support and kind words regarding the Community Rosters :bowdown: :bowdown2:

I am working on the 1st release for 2019!!


1- Rosters are up to date (January 6th 2019)
2- Rotations have been updated
3- Player Ratings have been updated



Here are the Ratings for the Top 24 Players
**These ratings will be adjusted if necessary in future versions of the Rosters**

Last updated January 6th 2019


Image

Image

Image




Here are the Team Rankings
Last updated January 6th 2019

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2019/01/team-rankings-for-v44-roster-update.html



Here are the Top Rookies
Last updated January 6th 2019

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/10/look-at-some-of-rookies.html
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.4 [*Released*]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:54 am

Image

The latest 18/19 Community Rosters v4.4 [STEAM + OFFLINE]
have been uploaded to Steam (January 6th 2019)

Steam ID = darth2k11
Filename = NBA2K18 Community Rosters

Features
Rosters updated with current transactions up to January 6th 2019

IMPORTANT

To really enjoy these Rosters you need to adjust the GAME SLIDERS

Don't be afraid to play around with them because everyone has their own preference but once you Tweak them to your liking the Game has a completely different feel compared to the out of the Box settings or the Presets.


Here are the v1 GAME SLIDERS for the Community Rosters

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/11/game-sliders-for-1819-community-rosters.html




18/19 Community Rosters v4.4

The 18/19 Community Rosters v4 must be installed 1st (The Portrait & CF Pack)
Download Here https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/11/nba-2k18-community-rosters-v4-released.html

Image

Features
Updated Rosters (January 6th 2019)
Updated Rotations
Updated Player Ratings
Updated Team Rankings
Updated Coach Ratings
Updated Coaching Styles
and more...

Download v4.4 Here https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2019/01/1819-community-rosters-v44-released.html


Credits to
Prax, BlueJayBrandon, Shuajota, CSSJO, EndNoteDeath, Torogi, mrk326, Mr.Star, RKJ, Rockprince23, R4zoR, tare850, spacecake,
BetterCallSkal, MonkeyManJSV, advinXcola, TGsoGooD, Bongo88 and any other Portrait or CF Maker I forgot to mention
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Timberwolves Fire Tom Thibodeau

Postby Darth-Skinett on Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:48 pm

Image

The Minnesota Timberwolves have fired head coach and team president Tom Thibodeau.

Thibodeau had a 97-107 record as coach of the Timberwolves, the second most wins in
franchise history.

Fred Hoiberg is rumored to be a strong candidate to replace Thibodeau as head coach or Scott Layden as general manager.

Layden remains the Timberwolves GM for now.
Adrian Wojnarowski/ESPN
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.4 [Released]

Postby bongo88 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:11 pm

saw this 2k18 pack of cyberface backups. was posted in the 2k19 forum. Might be useful. very well organized.

viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106579

edit: doesn't seem to be downloading for me

edit2: downloads fine now.
Last edited by bongo88 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
bongo88
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.4 [Released]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:17 am

bongo88 wrote:saw this 2k18 pack of cyberface backups. was posted in the 2k19 forum. Might be useful. very well organized.

viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106579

edit: doesn't seem to be downloading for me


@Bongo88

Thanks Bro!!

I am about to release an UPDATE with some fixes on lineups and corrected player jersey #'s
I got a little surprise too :cheeky:
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: **MAJOR UPDATE** 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.5 [Released]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:01 am

Image

The latest 18/19 Community Rosters v4.5 [STEAM + OFFLINE]
have been uploaded to Steam (January 12th 2019)

Steam ID = darth2k11
Filename = NBA2K18 Community Rosters

Image

Features
Rosters updated with current transactions up to January 11th 2019
MAJOR INJURIES ADDED (+4 Weeks)
All Player Jersey #'s FIXED / UPDATED

Updated Player Rotations for All Teams
Updated Player Ratings for All Teams
Updated Player Accessories
Updated Coach Ratings
Updated Coach Styles
and more...

18/19 Community Rosters v4.5

Download Here https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2019/01/1819-uar-community-rosters-v45-steam.html




IMPORTANT
To really enjoy these Rosters you need to adjust the GAME SLIDERS

Don't be afraid to play around with them because everyone has their own preference but once you Tweak them to your liking the Game has a completely different feel compared to the out of the Box settings or the Presets.


Here are the v1 GAME SLIDERS for the Community Rosters

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/11/game-sliders-for-1819-community-rosters.html



Credits to
Prax, BlueJayBrandon, Shuajota, CSSJO, EndNoteDeath, Torogi, mrk326, Mr.Star, RKJ, Rockprince23, R4zoR, tare850, spacecake, BetterCallSkal, MonkeyManJSV, advinXcola, TGsoGooD, Bongo88
and any other Portrait or CF Maker I forgot to mention
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Previous

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests