NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:12 pm

spacecake wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:Do you think you could edit The Good's RJ Barrett? downloads.php?df_id=10206&view=detail

Just to make the hair shorter mostly, and maybe just a liiiittle bit thinner/more cut?

For some reason, only his body is editable. The accessories, hair, etc.. it's not working. :roll:
[ Image ]

Link: https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/pcOykddh/file.html


No problem bro, thanks anyway :)
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Caris Levert Body
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32WFj

Deyonta Davis head
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32WaD

Willie Cauley-Stein (credits to whoever for hair reference, i forgot where I downloaded this before)
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32WoI

Garrett Temple
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32X0i

Skal Labissiere
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32XCd

Taurean Prince
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32XKS

Kosta Koufos
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32XS1

Dwight Powell
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32XaO

Spencer Hawes
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32Xqu

Isaiah Whitehead
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32XzA
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby john3662 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:09 pm

spacecake wrote:Caris Levert Body
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32WFj

Deyonta Davis head
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32WaD

Willie Cauley-Stein (credits to whoever for hair reference, i forgot where I downloaded this before)
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32WoI

Garrett Temple
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32X0i

Skal Labissiere
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32XCd

Taurean Prince
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32XKS

Kosta Koufos
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32XS1

Dwight Powell
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32XaO

Spencer Hawes
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32Xqu

Isaiah Whitehead
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/32XzA




Great Word,Bro! Thank you for your attention.
User avatar
john3662
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:41 pm
Location: Guangzhou,China

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:12 pm

john3662, You're welcome (Y) For Terrance Ferguson, torogi already fixed him.
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby ilja23mia on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:02 am

Got some new players: Napier and stauskas Portland
Paul Millsap (Denver Nuggets)
Galinari clippers and tobias harris,
eric gordon,
mcgee from rockprince 23 headfix and jerebko
Joe harris nets
glen Harris bodyfix nuggets
jrue holiday head and bodyfix
cory joseph pacers
kyle korver bodyfix and head
andrew harrison memphis
Last edited by ilja23mia on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby megaGG on Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:00 am

You're work is appreciated. Thanks so much bro!
User avatar
megaGG
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:16 am

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby raven417 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:16 am

can you edit this ben Wallace?


https://bbs.eyeuc.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... #pid504634
raven417
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 am

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:17 am

megaGG wrote:You're work is appreciated. Thanks so much bro!

Welcome (Y)
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:21 am

ilja23mia wrote:Got some new players: Napier and stauskas Portland
Galinari clippers and tobias harris,
eric gordon,
mcgee from rockprince 23 headfix and jerebko
Joe harris nets
glen Harris bodyfix nuggets
jrue holiday head and bodyfix
cory joseph pacers
kyle korver bodyfix and head
andrew harrison memphis


I'll check the others when I'm free.

Eric Gordon(credits to EGS-MLLR for cyberface, I only shrinked the head)
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rawb8zv2x ... ad+fix.zip

OG Anunoby(credits to Rockprince23 for the cyberface, I only shrinked the head)
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/v4l2dxjwz ... ad+fix.zip
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:25 am

raven417 wrote:can you edit this ben Wallace?


https://bbs.eyeuc.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... #pid504634

That wallace is already good though, what edit do you want for him?
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby Rimbaud82 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:11 am

While I am requesting Duke prospects could you edit YG13's Zion?

https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3688.html

Image

I think he should just be a bit thicker and heavier in general, not super lean/cut though. In particular I would say the neck should be shorter, the chest/upper body a lot thicker. Slightly bigger biceps maybe as well. Here's some reference picks:

Image
Image

Thanks as always if you can, really appreciate you doing requests.
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby raven417 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:41 am

spacecake wrote:
raven417 wrote:can you edit this ben Wallace?


https://bbs.eyeuc.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... #pid504634

That wallace is already good though, what edit do you want for him?


can you make his head a bit smaller?
raven417
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 am

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:33 am

Will check on it (Y)
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby ilja23mia on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:56 am

spacecake wrote:Will check on it (Y)


add Reggie Bullock to this one from V01D (head and arms fix)

https://nba-live.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=600
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:34 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:While I am requesting Duke prospects could you edit YG13's Zion?

https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3688.html

[ Image ]

I think he should just be a bit thicker and heavier in general, not super lean/cut though. In particular I would say the neck should be shorter, the chest/upper body a lot thicker. Slightly bigger biceps maybe as well. Here's some reference picks:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Thanks as always if you can, really appreciate you doing requests.

What do you think?
Zion body request(this is work by V01d, all credits goes to him, I only edited the body)
Preview: Image Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/3CTH3
Last edited by spacecake on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:54 am

raven417 wrote:
spacecake wrote:
raven417 wrote:can you edit this ben Wallace?


https://bbs.eyeuc.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... #pid504634

That wallace is already good though, what edit do you want for him?


can you make his head a bit smaller?

Here: Ben Wallace
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/3CUho
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:24 am

spacecake wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:While I am requesting Duke prospects could you edit YG13's Zion?

https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3688.html

[ Image ]

I think he should just be a bit thicker and heavier in general, not super lean/cut though. In particular I would say the neck should be shorter, the chest/upper body a lot thicker. Slightly bigger biceps maybe as well. Here's some reference picks:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Thanks as always if you can, really appreciate you doing requests.

What do you think?
Zion body request(this is work by V01d, all credits goes to him, I only edited the body)
Preview: [ Image ] [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/3CTH3


My man that looks outstanding as always!

ps. you think the cavs are gonna be that bad this year? :mrgreen:
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby john3662 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:57 pm

Glad to see your works again! (Y)
User avatar
john3662
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:41 pm
Location: Guangzhou,China

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby lovelyYm on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:57 am

Can you make it smaller here?thanks bro.Eric Bledsoe(Png1818) is from RKJ.
BB3@CRP%D7~L`}RK]IQ%~F1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
lovelyYm
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:05 am

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:02 am

ilja23mia wrote:
spacecake wrote:Will check on it (Y)


add Reggie Bullock to this one from V01D (head and arms fix)

https://nba-live.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=600

Reggie Bullock Head and arms edit request (this is a cyberface by V01d, all credits goes to him, I only edited the head and arms)
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/3DiVW
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:09 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:
spacecake wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:While I am requesting Duke prospects could you edit YG13's Zion?

https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3688.html

[ Image ]

I think he should just be a bit thicker and heavier in general, not super lean/cut though. In particular I would say the neck should be shorter, the chest/upper body a lot thicker. Slightly bigger biceps maybe as well. Here's some reference picks:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Thanks as always if you can, really appreciate you doing requests.

What do you think?
Zion body request(this is work by V01d, all credits goes to him, I only edited the body)
Preview: [ Image ] [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/3CTH3


My man that looks outstanding as always!

ps. you think the cavs are gonna be that bad this year? :mrgreen:


I'm not too sure, team without superstar, back to below .500 team. But I think system will change after lbj's opt out. We'll see :)
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:26 am

lovelyYm wrote:Can you make it smaller here?thanks bro.Eric Bledsoe(Png1818) is from RKJ.
BB3@CRP%D7~L`}RK]IQ%~F1.png

Can't bro, it will overlap on his body (I'm using tight jersey btw).. You may download it and try if in case you are not using tight jersey mod.
Image

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gqgewurq0 ... e.zip/file
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby spacecake on Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:03 am

Michael Carter Williams
Preview: Image
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/3DsDo
Image

Spacecake flavor, thank you!
User avatar
spacecake
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:24 am

spacecake wrote:Michael Carter Williams
Preview: [ Image ]
Download Link: http://zipansion.com/3DsDo


Great work :)
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: NBA2k18 new Body, Small and Big Head Fixes.

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:01 am

User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kowoatz and 22 guests