2018-2019 Real Roster w/Rookies UPDATED AS OF 8/2/2018

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2018-2019 Real Roster w/Rookies (Cyberfaces)

Postby BetterCallSkal on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:43 pm

prax wrote:
BetterCallSkal wrote:
Aston2K wrote:
Fornicras wrote:By the way in the first season, 2018 drafted players and 2017 drafted players were seen as Rookies so don't know if anything wrong there.

You need to add a one more year for all 17-18 Rookies in Moficated Player.

Yeah, the contract values are all sorts of messed up in this roster. Hopefully these can get fixed for the free agency update. Tons of players have $0 contract value that shouldn't, which means they can't be traded in MyLeague mode. The roster is basically unplayable in its current state, which is a bummer cuz I got hella hyped when I saw this.

I appreciate the help, but I don't think I will be continuing this project due to the fact that there are other great modders out here with the same project. I'm sure no one will use this roster after bluejaybrandon and Shuajota upload their rosters. Thanks for the feedbacks though!

I went ahead and fixed up the contract values for this roster myself. The way 2k handles this in the player editor is a bit janky and frustrating, but I did the best I could.

If anyone wants to use it, my user id is "Rastrillador de la Luna".

One notable glitch is that the 1st offseason's draft is glitched; you will most likely not be able to select a player yourself the game will default to showing whomever your team selected in the 2018 draft if there is a 2018 draft pick on your roster. Other than that, it works perfectly fine.

EDIT: Updated this morning to include the Isaiah Thomas to the Nuggets signing, the Faried/Arthur/Whitehead/Lin trade, and a few players that I'd missed adding back to the rosters (Davon Reed, Tyler Lydon, etc.). - 7/13/18 (7:02AM)

EDIT: Updated this morning to include the Jabari Parker, Wayne Ellington, and James Ennis signings (I had incorrectly put Ennis on the Nuggets in the last update, but he has been reassigned to the Rockets). - 7/14/17 (7:58AM)
BetterCallSkal

Postby LeoCELTICS on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:33 am

BetterCallSkal wrote:
prax wrote:
BetterCallSkal wrote:
Aston2K wrote:
Fornicras wrote:By the way in the first season, 2018 drafted players and 2017 drafted players were seen as Rookies so don't know if anything wrong there.

You need to add a one more year for all 17-18 Rookies in Moficated Player.

Yeah, the contract values are all sorts of messed up in this roster. Hopefully these can get fixed for the free agency update. Tons of players have $0 contract value that shouldn't, which means they can't be traded in MyLeague mode. The roster is basically unplayable in its current state, which is a bummer cuz I got hella hyped when I saw this.

I appreciate the help, but I don't think I will be continuing this project due to the fact that there are other great modders out here with the same project. I'm sure no one will use this roster after bluejaybrandon and Shuajota upload their rosters. Thanks for the feedbacks though!

I went ahead and fixed up the contract values for this roster myself. The way 2k handles this in the player editor is a bit janky and frustrating, but I did the best I could.

If anyone wants to use it, my user id is "Rastrillador de la Luna".

One notable glitch is that the 1st offseason's draft is glitched; you will most likely not be able to select a player yourself the game will default to showing whomever your team selected in the 2018 draft if there is a 2018 draft pick on your roster. Other than that, it works perfectly fine.

EDIT: Updated this morning to include the Isaiah Thomas to the Nuggets signing, the Faried/Arthur/Whitehead/Lin trade, and a few players that I'd missed adding back to the rosters (Davon Reed, Tyler Lydon, etc.). - 7/13/18 (7:02AM)

EDIT: Updated this morning to include the Jabari Parker, Wayne Ellington, and James Ennis signings (I had incorrectly put Ennis on the Nuggets in the last update, but he has been reassigned to the Rockets). - 7/14/17 (7:58AM)

So if I were to start up a new MyLeague, what would be the best way to do it: Start Today, or the normal beginning of season of MyLeague, and have play through the 2018 season again?
LeoCELTICS

Postby BetterCallSkal on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:56 pm

LeoCELTICS wrote:So if I were to start up a new MyLeague, what would be the best way to do it: Start Today, or the normal beginning of season of MyLeague, and have play through the 2018 season again?

What I've been doing is using the normal beginning of season and I just use an auto-generated rookie class for the first season so that I can just skip that year's draft. I'm not sure how to get a custom roster to work with "Start Today" so I haven't tested that approach myself. Give it a shot and let me know what happens.

Also, I've updated the roster with the Kawhi trade, the Melo trade (he is assigned to the Rockets since all indications say that's where he's headed), the Sac/Memphis trade, the Marcus Smart signing. Nemanja Bjelica and Isaiah Whitehead are now free agents.
BetterCallSkal

Postby pacers77 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:34 pm

Hey

interested in what has happened to players like illyasova , Calderon and many other players who have disappeared from the roster and free agency??

I've never modded but thought I would use this as a base file to create my own roster for personal use. Unfortunately I think you may have deleted players rather than releasing to free agency. This means that certain players are not in the game at all now. Also contracts are funky or non existent and lineups a little funky (matter of opinion only)

Not wanting to be negative, but I am not sure why you would release this file in its current form. Basically taking someones hard work (draft class) and patching together a roster that doesn't really work.

Again...sorry to come across as negative as i am sure you have put hours in to it's creation.
pacers77

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:27 am

pacers77 wrote:Hey

interested in what has happened to players like illyasova , Calderon and many other players who have disappeared from the roster and free agency??

I've never modded but thought I would use this as a base file to create my own roster for personal use. Unfortunately I think you may have deleted players rather than releasing to free agency. This means that certain players are not in the game at all now. Also contracts are funky or non existent and lineups a little funky (matter of opinion only)

Not wanting to be negative, but I am not sure why you would release this file in its current form. Basically taking someones hard work (draft class) and patching together a roster that doesn't really work.

Again...sorry to come across as negative as i am sure you have put hours in to it's creation.

It's not negative, it's the truth. This was hastily done from the beginning to capitalize on the use of draft class rookies. The result is a very inaccurate product. I know there is a user attempting to make the correct roster moves but when the base is broken, the problems just get passed down.
bluejaybrandon

Postby BetterCallSkal on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:

It's not negative, it's the truth. This was hastily done from the beginning to capitalize on the use of draft class rookies. The result is a very inaccurate product. I know there is a user attempting to make the correct roster moves but when the base is broken, the problems just get passed down.

My version does have Illyasova, since I was working off of a version that I downloaded before his mysterious disappearance. Don't know how to add Calderon back. I'm sure there are other people missing, but I haven't really noticed any other glaring omissions.

Anyways, updated my version to include the Yogi Ferrell and Nmanja Bjelica signings in Sacramento (#represent), the Nets/Suns trade, Richaun Holmes to the 76ers, the Jonah Bolden signing, and the Michael Beasley signing (LeBron straight up assembled the Shaqtin Superteam).
BetterCallSkal

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:50 am

BetterCallSkal wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

My version does have Illyasova, since I was working off of a version that I downloaded before his mysterious disappearance. Don't know how to add Calderon back. I'm sure there are other people missing, but I haven't really noticed any other glaring omissions.

Anyways, updated my version to include the Yogi Ferrell and Nmanja Bjelica signings in Sacramento (#represent), the Nets/Suns trade, Richaun Holmes to the 76ers, the Jonah Bolden signing, and the Michael Beasley signing (LeBron straight up assembled the Shaqtin Superteam).
@BetterCallSkal
There is no Head Coach assigned to the Orlando Magic. It causes the game to crash.
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Darth-Skinett

Postby BetterCallSkal on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:09 am

Darth-Skinett wrote:@BetterCallSkal
There is no Head Coach assigned to the Orlando Magic. It causes the game to crash.

Lmao. Wow. No idea how the staffing got so messed up in Prax's roster. Mike D'Antoni isn't even the coach of the Rockets. A bunch of actual coaches got slotted in as GM's somehow.

Anyways, I've updated the roster to fix the coaching staff situation. Every organization should have it's correct coach now.

Also updated the roster to include the Montrezl Harrell signing (Teodosic is a free agent now, since reports indicate that he is likely to be waived), Noah Vonleh to the Knicks, the OKC/ORL trade (Dakari Johnson to the Magic), the ORL/MEM trade (Daraki Johnson to the Grizzlies, Jarrell Martin to the Magic), Shelvin Mack to the Grizzlies, Treveon Duval 2-way contract with the Bucks, Alex Polythress 2-way contract with the Hawks, Travis Wear 2-way contract with the Lakers, Malik Newman is now a free agent.
BetterCallSkal

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:28 pm

@ Prax
@ BetterCallSkal
I will download your updated Roster and let you know if I have any more crashes.
It is by far the most accurate Roster at the moment.

@BlueJayBrandon
Amazing work on the Rookies, Draft Class etc...I'm awaiting your upcoming release.

Good work guys!!
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:48 am

@ Prax
@ BetterCallSkal
No crashes to report so far but I am only using the Rosters in "Play Now".

I updated the Roster rotations a little, added Calderon back using the All-Time Raptors and added some players to teams.
You are free to use /update it. Rosters are current as of 7/26/2018.

Roster Name: Darth 2k19 Rosters (NEW)
User: Darth2k11

Keep up the good work!!
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Uncle Drew on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Darth-Skinett wrote:@ Prax
@ BetterCallSkal

I updated the Roster rotations a little, added Calderon back using the All-Time Raptors and added some players to teams.

Keep up the good work!!

Went to 2K share, those Darth rosters are no where to be found. And the rookies are screwed up too, Some black rookies are white, and vice versa. One rookie had Magic Johnson's CF.
Uncle Drew

Postby btg on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:09 pm

Hello, I'm very new to PC and the community. I've downloaded the mod and roster, and followed instructions posted in these threads, however I can't get cyberfaces to show up. And is there a cyberface key or something out there for this draft class? Thanks!
btg

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:17 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:@ Prax
@ BetterCallSkal

Keep up the good work!!

Went to 2K share, those Darth rosters are no where to be found. And the rookies are screwed up too, Some black rookies are white, and vice versa. One rookie had Magic Johnson's CF.

Use the SEARCH option (see info below)

btg wrote:Hello, I'm very new to PC and the community. I've downloaded the mod and roster, and followed instructions posted in these threads, however I can't get cyberfaces to show up. And is there a cyberface key or something out there for this draft class? Thanks!

Instructions:
1. You need to install bluejaybrandon's Draft Class Mod Pack
Here's the link: http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.ph ... f_id=10469
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby clsmooth on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:18 pm

do you have the face & png number for these players

Daniel Theis
Dwayne Bacon
Alex Caruso
Bogdan Bogdanovic
Brad Wanamaker
Antonio Blakeney
Brandon Paul
Damion Lee
Torrey Craig
clsmooth

Postby prax on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Update 1.4
Changelogs
[*] Latest Roster as of August 2, 2018
[*] Accurate jersey number for Rookies, and other players
[*] Player Ratings were changed to NBA 2K19 (i.e. Lebron James with 98 Overall)
[*] Brad Wanamaker has been added to the Celtics.
[*] Latest signing is David Nwaba to the Cavaliers.

Credits:
BetterCallSkal for fixing the contracts and updating the roster while I was gone.
MonkeyManJSV For the Cyberface

Download:
Brad Wanamaker's Cyberface
here https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=105626
and rename the file to png0144.iff and face0144.iff

Image Image
prax

Re: 2018-2019 Real Roster w/Rookies UPDATED AS OF 8/2/2018

Postby clsmooth on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:00 am

Nice work Just wondering what cyberface id list you use or have and can you share.
clsmooth

Postby sitew33 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:02 am

clsmooth wrote:Nice work Just wondering what cyberface id list you use or have and can you share.

I see you on several post asking this same question. Go to download section "Players/Coaches" and look for and download the CFID List for 2K18. Once you have that list you can use whatever PNG # you choose. There's even a tutorial video attached to the download.
sitew33

Postby clsmooth on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:51 am

Okay sitew33 Lol, No I'm just asking because I used to different roster Prax and Vega1_3 eventually I'm gonna need to create my cyberface id list so that I can change back and fourth between roster and not worried about an ID list. I'm just learning though I think I'm straight now.
clsmooth

Postby sitew33 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:01 am

clsmooth wrote:Okay sitew33 Lol, No I'm just asking because I used to different roster Prax and Vega1_3 eventually I'm gonna need to create my cyberface id list so that I can change back and fourth between roster and not worried about an ID list. I'm just learning though I think I'm straight now.

It's pretty much up to you which ID's you use. I'm not into the classic players so I used a lot of those CF ID's. Also some of the ID's used in the draft class conflicted with those I was already using. Eventually you will find what works best for you.
sitew33

Postby clsmooth on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:23 am

Yeah doing that now, Dam I got headache now :crazyeyes:
clsmooth

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:16 am

prax wrote:Update 1.4
Changelogs

Credits:
BetterCallSkal for fixing the contracts and updating the roster while I was gone.

Download:

[ Image ] [ Image ]

I think brads rating is a little high but I'll try and make a portrait for him for you to use
If you enjoy my Mods please follow my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/monkeymanmods/
If you’d like to support me and my mods please donate here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeymanJSV
MonkeymanJSV

Postby prax on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:23 am

MonkeymanJSV wrote:
Changelogs

Credits:

Download:

[ Image ] [ Image ]

I think brads rating is a little high but I'll try and make a portrait for him for you to use

I might want to lower his rating a little bit. Anyways, if you can do that it would be awesome! :lol:
prax

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:38 am

prax wrote:
MonkeymanJSV wrote:
Changelogs

Credits:

Download:

[ Image ] [ Image ]

I might want to lower his rating a little bit. Anyways, if you can do that it would be awesome! :lol:

Also I believe he is wearing number 9
If you enjoy my Mods please follow my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/monkeymanmods/
If you’d like to support me and my mods please donate here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeymanJSV
MonkeymanJSV

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Where to install bluejaybrandon's draft pack, canshu and dinput8.dll ?
Uncle Drew

Postby prax on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:Where to install bluejaybrandon's draft pack, canshu and dinput8.dll ?

In the "waigua" folder. Create one if there's none.
prax

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding