A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: DNA Ultimate Roster "Season 2018-2019 Patch" [Previews]

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:44 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:bluejaybrandon this is not a competition, just I share my roster with the users. Everyone is free to download or not my mods.

I understand it's definitely not a competition but I'm asking you to consider releasing a more complete project. Ignore those seeking release and go on your own timeline. From the previews, you've posted there is still work to be done. Releasing rushed products reflects poorly on the modding community.

Well, I´m taking note about all the trades and IDs in a word document. This Monday I will release a version with all the signs, trades and a lot of rookies and unlocked free agents. Also I have updated contracts and ratings. Obviously I will continue supporting and improving my roster.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:45 am

Shuajota wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:bluejaybrandon this is not a competition, just I share my roster with the users. Everyone is free to download or not my mods.

I understand it's definitely not a competition but I'm asking you to consider releasing a more complete project. Ignore those seeking release and go on your own timeline. From the previews, you've posted there is still work to be done. Releasing rushed products reflects poorly on the modding community.

Well, I´m taking note about all the trades and IDs in a word document. This Monday I will release a version with all the signs, trades and a lot of rookies and unlocked free agents. Also I have updated contracts and ratings. Obviously I will continue supporting and improving my roster.

Good to hear (Y) look forward to seeing what you put out
bluejaybrandon

Re: DNA Ultimate Roster "Season 2018-2019 Patch" [Rookies Portraits Previews] Page 2

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:46 am

I have the Summer League in a 40% done, that´s why I will unlock these teams in a future update, I don´t want to release a roster like I did in the past with teams with generic players. Also for the rookies I have used cyberfaces made by me and from your draft class, I want to promote your name in my Youtube channel if you are agree. That is my plan.
Because with the Summer League jerseys, I have not all the time that I would like you know...
Shuajota

Re: DNA Ultimate Roster "Season 2018-2019 Patch" [Rookies Portraits Previews] Page 2

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:03 am

Ya that's fine. You've clearly put the time in with portraits and such that this isn't just a basic roster with my draft class tacked on. Just mention where the faces are from.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:18 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Ya that's fine. You've clearly put the time in with portraits and such that this isn't just a basic roster with my draft class tacked on. Just mention where the faces are from.

Sure (Y)
Shuajota

Postby H0MiCiDE on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:35 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:Every modder here is taking time to create projects so that's irrelevant. If you're truly looking forward to the finished project like you said then please tell me you're not dense enough to think that is coming soon. One look at the previews says this roster is being released way ahead of schedule. Caleb Swanigan is a two-way player...None of the rookies have badges. It's little things like these that are always the case with DNA rosters. They have pretty visuals with no substance. Wanting the roster done correctly does not mean you're a "negative nancy". If 2k19 released with LeBron James still on the Cavs, they wouldn't say "man, these negative nancies out here sure don't appreciate our product". They would be mocked excessively for releasing an incomplete project.

That's all I'm getting at. Don't advertise it as a 2018-19 patch when all it does is add a few portraits and makes some minor roster moves. There will be countless posts flooding this thread about all the aspects that are incorrect if this is rushed. I don't care, I've just seen this happen too many times with these DNA rosters. Over promised, under delivered. I pushed my draft class back several times to get it right. I'm doing the same with my 2019 roster. Rushing these projects is a bad look for the modding scene in my opinion.
Why are you crying so much about this project? if you don't want to support it then go complain somewhere else, it's a free release most likely better than any other out there stop crying and be grateful "every modder" isn't creating good clean releases like this one is going to be. No one's roster is 100% perfect not even 2K themselves, you haven't made anything nearly as good as this and most likely never will, releasing the roster earlier with minor deficiencies is better than nothing since we as a community can point out bugs and things wrong and give feedback for an updated change
H0MiCiDE

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:14 pm

H0MiCiDE wrote:Why are you crying so much about this project? if you don't want to support it then go complain somewhere else, it's a free release most likely better than any other out there stop crying and be grateful "every modder" isn't creating good clean releases like this one is going to be. No one's roster is 100% perfect not even 2K themselves, you haven't made anything nearly as good as this and most likely never will, releasing the roster earlier with minor deficiencies is better than nothing since we as a community can point out bugs and things wrong and give feedback for an updated change

Holy shit you are dense...You're clearly new here but ignorance isn't an excuse. I poured countless hours into the 2018 draft class (a draft class that Shaujota happens to be using portions of) and I'm in the process of making my own 2019 roster. So yes, I have made something that surpasses this project in both scope and depth. But it's not a competition and he''ll release what he wants. However, saying "it's a free release" isn't an excuse to make it half-assed.

Likewise, if you're gonna start a thread, there are criticisms associated with that, including my input that I would like to see this not rushed. Maybe you haven't done much exploring and you're just here to support one project but there are numerous other modders on here making excellent content, including similar 2019 mods. Don't shortchange the rest of the site (and talk community in the process) when you're here to be a fanboy for one project.

H0MiCiDE, On a side note, your post history shows you both requested an offline copy of my 2017 draft and linked to an unauthorized, offline copy of that draft. Not only is that hilariously ironic, it's also a violation of the forum rules. I think this is the part where I say something about stones and glass houses...
bluejaybrandon

Postby pistonnation on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:47 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
H0MiCiDE wrote:Why are you crying so much about this project? if you don't want to support it then go complain somewhere else, it's a free release most likely better than any other out there stop crying and be grateful "every modder" isn't creating good clean releases like this one is going to be. No one's roster is 100% perfect not even 2K themselves, you haven't made anything nearly as good as this and most likely never will, releasing the roster earlier with minor deficiencies is better than nothing since we as a community can point out bugs and things wrong and give feedback for an updated change

Holy shit you are dense...You're clearly new here but ignorance isn't an excuse. I poured countless hours into the 2018 draft class (a draft class that Shaujota happens to be using portions of) and I'm in the process of making my own 2019 roster. So yes, I have made something that surpasses this project in both scope and depth. But it's not a competition and he''ll release what he wants. However, saying "it's a free release" isn't an excuse to make it half-assed.

Likewise, if you're gonna start a thread, there are criticisms associated with that, including my input that I would like to see this not rushed. Maybe you haven't done much exploring and you're just here to support one project but there are numerous other modders on here making excellent content, including similar 2019 mods. Don't shortchange the rest of the site (and talk community in the process) when you're here to be a fanboy for one project.

H0MiCiDE, On a side note, your post history shows you both requested an offline copy of my 2017 draft and linked to an unauthorized, offline copy of that draft. Not only is that hilariously ironic, it's also a violation of the forum rules. I think this is the part where I say something about stones and glass houses...

Goodness I love you bluejay. Keep doing you. You already know I'm looking at YOUR Roster as the TOP 2k19 Roster Project. :applaud:
Detroit Pistons Fan Forever! ~pistonnation

pistonnation

Postby H0MiCiDE on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:24 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:Holy shit you are dense...You're clearly new here but ignorance isn't an excuse. I poured countless hours into the 2018 draft class (a draft class that Shaujota happens to be using portions of) and I'm in the process of making my own 2019 roster. So yes, I have made something that surpasses this project in both scope and depth. But it's not a competition and he''ll release what he wants. However, saying "it's a free release" isn't an excuse to make it half-assed.

lmao you're a pathetic excuse for a "community member" how is his roster half assed? it's not even released yet, you're making assumptions and crying over screenshots of his progress. Obviously he will update the roster moves. and your draft class with stolen cyberfaces and portraits is nothing compared to a full roster release, by the time you stop crying and finish your less comparable roster 2K19 will be out. I've been on this site longer than you just because i lost the password to my older account and made a new one doesn't mean squat
H0MiCiDE

Postby endnotedeath on Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:27 pm

just go for the release , everyone here will tell you the seem and you can updated and move on (Y) , you don't need to wait for blue to finish his roster :wink:
endnotedeath

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:05 pm

I´m not perfect and my roster isn´t the perfection. Just I try to make the best I can, here more portraits previews:
Shuajota

Postby benmatrix on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:08 pm

You cant beat the shit out of blue, just saying HAHAHAHA just a joke
benmatrix

Postby USMarineSoldier on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:08 am

Does anyone have a Demarcus Cousins Pic in the Warriors Uniform?
USMarineSoldier

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:43 am

H0MiCiDE wrote:lmao you're a pathetic excuse for a "community member" how is his roster half assed? it's not even released yet, you're making assumptions and crying over screenshots of his progress. Obviously he will update the roster moves. and your draft class with stolen cyberfaces and portraits is nothing compared to a full roster release, by the time you stop crying and finish your less comparable roster 2K19 will be out. I've been on this site longer than you just because i lost the password to my older account and made a new one doesn't mean squat

First, I cannot wait for the release and your constant comments about what needs to be fixed. I know you "lost your password" but if you had actually been around, you'd know the history is for DNA rosters to be released with major aspects missing. I was trying to prevent this but you greedy fanboys just want instant gratification.

Second, you've got to be a massive troll with that nonsense about stolen cyberfaces and portraits. Those were all made by me or by members of the project for that project. That's the most expansive project in 2k18 by quite a bit, with 60 portraits and cyberfaces and every prospect custom edited. In fact, it was so good that Shuajota has asked to use the cyberfaces in this roster, so you can miss me with that bullshit about it being nothing.

Finally, I know you may not have been around much but on this site, there are things called threads...so follow me right...on each thread a different user has posted content, just like your messiah Shuajota here. Now if you click the link to those threads, the content those users have made will show up on your computer screen. If you scroll with your mouse through the thread, you'll see the variety of content. Eventually, you can get so proficient as to click to different pages in a thread and see even more content. After you've mastered that, let me know. I'll point you to the link to my 2k19 thread and you can judge the comparability of the rosters. After, I can step you through removing the shoe from your mouth.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Im1averageJoe on Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:27 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
H0MiCiDE wrote:lmao you're a pathetic excuse for a "community member" how is his roster half assed? it's not even released yet, you're making assumptions and crying over screenshots of his progress. Obviously he will update the roster moves. and your draft class with stolen cyberfaces and portraits is nothing compared to a full roster release, by the time you stop crying and finish your less comparable roster 2K19 will be out. I've been on this site longer than you just because i lost the password to my older account and made a new one doesn't mean squat

First, I cannot wait for the release and your constant comments about what needs to be fixed. I know you "lost your password" but if you had actually been around, you'd know the history is for DNA rosters to be released with major aspects missing. I was trying to prevent this but you greedy fanboys just want instant gratification.

Second, you've got to be a massive troll with that nonsense about stolen cyberfaces and portraits. Those were all made by me or by members of the project for that project. That's the most expansive project in 2k18 by quite a bit, with 60 portraits and cyberfaces and every prospect custom edited. In fact, it was so good that Shuajota has asked to use the cyberfaces in this roster, so you can miss me with that bullshit about it being nothing.

Finally, I know you may not have been around much but on this site, there are things called threads...so follow me right...on each thread a different user has posted content, just like your messiah Shuajota here. Now if you click the link to those threads, the content those users have made will show up on your computer screen. If you scroll with your mouse through the thread, you'll see the variety of content. Eventually, you can get so proficient as to click to different pages in a thread and see even more content. After you've mastered that, let me know. I'll point you to the link to my 2k19 thread and you can judge the comparability of the rosters. After, I can step you through removing the shoe from your mouth.

bluejaybrandon=CANCER!!!
Im1averageJoe

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:34 am

Im1averageJoe wrote:bluejaybrandon=CANCER!!!

Thanks for your valuable input. You've really made some compelling points and raised the level of discourse. I apologize and now see the error of my ways from your thought-provoking argument.

Your last two posts have been nothing but trolling me so drop the fetish and move along. Perhaps you could make something for this great community that I've infected.
bluejaybrandon

Postby H0MiCiDE on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:20 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:First, I cannot wait for the release and your constant comments about what needs to be fixed. I know you "lost your password" but if you had actually been around, you'd know the history is for DNA rosters to be released with major aspects missing. I was trying to prevent this but you greedy fanboys just want instant gratification.

Dude what is your problem all you seem to keep doing is crying and complaining, do you have anything better to do with your time. You're not offering anything constructive all you're doing is being negative. With all of this time on your hands instead of being negative and whiny you can go find something better to do. Go outside and get some fresh air, or get a girlfriend and stop being so miserable or you can work on your 2K18 roster that you won't finish until 2K20 drops. stop posting your cancerous messages to boost your post count
H0MiCiDE

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:45 pm

H0MiCiDE, you in no way responded to anything I said. You did the typical, predictable troll response of “go outside and get a life”. It’s clear you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re spewing nonsense without backing up your ridiculous claims. I kept this civil by asking that this project be released upon completion. You started the stupidity with your baseless attack. I was trying to have a discussion, you are trying to have a fight. That’s fine but own it. Don’t shy away now. Try to back up your nonsense.

I’ve done nothing but try to help the community. When’s the last time you responded to someone’s question? When’s the last time you supplied the community with content? Answer those honestly then hit me back about being a cancer. Because I donate to the NLSC Patreon. I’ve helped with user questions. I’ve supplied mods. What the hell have you done besides take a simple comment by me seeking to improve this project and turn it into a pathetic witch hunt. Grow up.

Anyways bring this back on topic and away from the trolling...Shuajota, good luck with your project. I think you’re the last real 2019 roster left so we’re counting on you. Portraits look good. Hope the contracts and roster movement is fixed before release. Just my two cents.
bluejaybrandon

Re: DNA Ultimate Roster "Season 2018-2019 Patch" v1 [RELEASED]

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:20 pm

*Important Note: The first version includes only the 30 NBA teams. In next updates more teams will be added including NBA Summer League, NBA G-League and European teams.
Donwload: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/photos/a.1571788763115395.1073741828.1571785703115701/1855949091366026/?type=3&theater

Credits:
Shuajota (Cyberfaces, jerseys, portraits and more)
TGSoGood (Tutorials and cyberfaces)
R4zor (Cyberfaces)
bluejaybrandon (Cyberfaces and portraits from Real Draft 2018)
gregkwaste (2K Explorer)
CarolusXCI (Cheat tables)
Shuajota

Postby H0MiCiDE on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:36 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:H0MiCiDE, you in no way responded to anything I said. You did the typical, predictable troll response of “go outside and get a life”. It’s clear you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re spewing nonsense without backing up your ridiculous claims. I kept this civil by asking that this project be released upon completion. You started the stupidity with your baseless attack. I was trying to have a discussion, you are trying to have a fight. That’s fine but own it. Don’t shy away now. Try to back up your nonsense.

I’ve done nothing but try to help the community. When’s the last time you responded to someone’s question? When’s the last time you supplied the community with content? Answer those honestly then hit me back about being a cancer. Because I donate to the NLSC Patreon. I’ve helped with user questions. I’ve supplied mods. What the hell have you done besides take a simple comment by me seeking to improve this project and turn it into a pathetic witch hunt. Grow up.

Anyways bring this back on topic and away from the trolling...Shuajota, good luck with your project. I think you’re the last real 2019 roster left so we’re counting on you. Portraits look good. Hope the contracts and roster movement is fixed before release. Just my two cents.
TLDR shut the fuck up already
Shuajota wrote:*Important Note: The first version includes only the 30 NBA teams. In next updates more teams will be added including NBA Summer League, NBA G-League and European teams.
Donwload: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/photos/a.1571788763115395.1073741828.1571785703115701/1855949091366026/?type=3&theater

Credits:
Shuajota (Cyberfaces, jerseys, portraits and more)
TGSoGood (Tutorials and cyberfaces)
R4zor (Cyberfaces)
bluejaybrandon (Cyberfaces and portraits from Real Draft 2018)
gregkwaste (2K Explorer)
CarolusXCI (Cheat tables)
Thank you Shuajota!
H0MiCiDE

Re: DNA Ultimate Roster [Patch 2018-2019] v1 [RELEASED]

Postby Carbs on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:20 pm

Really dope project shuajota :D :D btw Kenneth Faried got traded to the nets but everything seems to be okay Thank you so much for this project :bowdown:

and Darrell Arthur too btw
Carbs

Postby H0MiCiDE on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:36 pm

so far i've only tested out my Lakers but they're missing rookies specifically Malik Newman Moritz Wagner and Svi Mykhailiuk and according to https://www.basketball-reference.com/contracts/LAL.html Alex Caruso is off the books for the 2018-2019 season great job on the roster tho (Y)
H0MiCiDE

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:51 pm

H0MiCiDE wrote:so far i've only tested out my Lakers but they're missing rookies specifically Malik Newman Moritz Wagner and Svi Mykhailiuk and according to https://www.basketball-reference.com/contracts/LAL.html Alex Caruso is off the books for the 2018-2019 season great job on the roster tho (Y)

And so it begins...weird I had previewed all those on my roster you were hating on. 2019 roster missing the rookies. Why do you think I asked to wait lol

Also, didn’t respond to the earlier post. Can’t carry on a discussion. Just remember next time kid, don’t start shit if you aren’t ready to finish it.
bluejaybrandon

Postby losjosh on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:13 am

WTF Rookies arent even updated with their signatures....
Follow my Facebook page for more updates @ https://www.facebook.com/LosJosh-MODS-109649007418013

Consider Donating: https://www.paypal.me/losjosh

For Requests: joshuacarlos19@gmail.com
losjosh

Postby benmatrix on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 am

Can you upload the file somewhere else like mediafire, we cant download it anymore due to many downloads in one day, btw good job :bowdown:
benmatrix

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding