A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: DNA Ultimate Roster [Patch 2018-2019] v1 [RELEASED]

Postby DrBurke on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:49 am

I keep receiving this error

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
DrBurke

Postby sanches_dak on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:50 am

great work bro! guys, i have 2 problems, 1st - despite of changing setting in canshu.ini to 1 (that makes portraits visible) nothing changes, like default 2K18
and 2nd - how can i return how the default sound of the ring, because with this mod it sounds awful to me
sanches_dak

Re: DNA Ultimate Roster "Season 2018-2019 Patch" [Rookies Portraits Previews] Page 2

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:40 am

H0MiCiDE wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:H0MiCiDE, you in no way responded to anything I said. You did the typical, predictable troll response of “go outside and get a life”. It’s clear you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re spewing nonsense without backing up your ridiculous claims. I kept this civil by asking that this project be released upon completion. You started the stupidity with your baseless attack. I was trying to have a discussion, you are trying to have a fight. That’s fine but own it. Don’t shy away now. Try to back up your nonsense.

I’ve done nothing but try to help the community. When’s the last time you responded to someone’s question? When’s the last time you supplied the community with content? Answer those honestly then hit me back about being a cancer. Because I donate to the NLSC Patreon. I’ve helped with user questions. I’ve supplied mods. What the hell have you done besides take a simple comment by me seeking to improve this project and turn it into a pathetic witch hunt. Grow up.

Anyways bring this back on topic and away from the trolling...Shuajota, good luck with your project. I think you’re the last real 2019 roster left so we’re counting on you. Portraits look good. Hope the contracts and roster movement is fixed before release. Just my two cents.
TLDR shut the fuck up already
Shuajota wrote:*Important Note: The first version includes only the 30 NBA teams. In next updates more teams will be added including NBA Summer League, NBA G-League and European teams.
Donwload: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/photos/a.1571788763115395.1073741828.1571785703115701/1855949091366026/?type=3&theater

Credits:
Shuajota (Cyberfaces, jerseys, portraits and more)
TGSoGood (Tutorials and cyberfaces)
R4zor (Cyberfaces)
bluejaybrandon (Cyberfaces and portraits from Real Draft 2018)
gregkwaste (2K Explorer)
CarolusXCI (Cheat tables)
Thank you Shuajota!

TLDR (too long didn't read) is a copout for someone who doesn't have an argument/stance. Someone who starts shit, or has an opinion that's faulty and realizes it but wants to continue acting tough. It's also a complete BS lie, you absolutely read it. I hate that childish shit.

That's all I came here to say really. I think Bluejaybrandon is a little harsh on this modder, but I also think he has the right to ask for a more completed product if he's had issues with a modders projects before.

Also, Homicide. You are the same dude that asked this:

H0MiCiDE

Re: 2017 Draft Class by bluejaybrandon [V2 Update Released]

Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:31 am

Forum: NBA 2K17 Modding 
Topic: 2017 Draft Class by bluejaybrandon [v3.5 Update Released] 
275 73244

can someone please upload the draft class for offline use?

So did you abandon Bluejaybrandons projects because he wasn't releasing an actual roster file for 2K17 and 2K18? Do you have the Steam version of the game? Just curious. Because you were after his project at first, and when he said he doesn't support offline versions of the game, you switched over here and now have a fued with Bluejaybrandon.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby H0MiCiDE on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:28 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:And so it begins...weird I had previewed all those on my roster you were hating on. 2019 roster missing the rookies. Why do you think I asked to wait lol

Also, didn’t respond to the earlier post. Can’t carry on a discussion. Just remember next time kid, don’t start shit if you aren’t ready to finish it.
Here we go again shut the hell up already obviously there's going to be things missing that's the point of releasing early, so people who pay close attention to their teams can add their input for it to be fixed
H0MiCiDE

Re: DNA Ultimate Roster "Season 2018-2019 Patch" [Rookies Portraits Previews] Page 2

Postby H0MiCiDE on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Dee4Three wrote:TLDR (too long didn't read) is a copout for someone who doesn't have an argument/stance. Someone who starts shit, or has an opinion that's faulty and realizes it but wants to continue acting tough. It's also a complete BS lie, you absolutely read it. I hate that childish shit.

That's all I came here to say really. I think Bluejaybrandon is a little harsh on this modder, but I also think he has the right to ask for a more completed product if he's had issues with a modders projects before.

H0MiCiDE

275 73244

So did you abandon Bluejaybrandons projects because he wasn't releasing an actual roster file for 2K17 and 2K18? Do you have the Steam version of the game? Just curious. Because you were after his project at first, and when he said he doesn't support offline versions of the game, you switched over here and now have a fued with Bluejaybrandon.
who the foook is this guy over here trying to jump into an A and B conversation, no ones "feuding" dawg this the internet all i said was stop crying over someone else's roster release and obviously i pirate this shit on PC i bought it on too many consoles to give money hungry 2K more money TLDR is not a copout i'm simply letting dude know i ain't got time to read your essay and argue back got better shit to do with my free time i honestly didn't read the shit and i'm done trying to explain myself to someone that's just adding fuel to the flame no one mentioned you, tagged you or anything so keep your 2 cents to yourself you came here to try start shit not even a single input on the roster
H0MiCiDE

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 pm

H0MiCiDE wrote:who the foook is this guy over here trying to jump into an A and B conversation, no ones "feuding" dawg this the internet all i said was stop crying over someone else's roster release and obviously i pirate this shit on PC i bought it on too many consoles to give money hungry 2K more money TLDR is not a copout i'm simply letting dude know i ain't got time to read your essay and argue back got better shit to do with my free time i honestly didn't read the shit and i'm done trying to explain myself to someone that's just adding fuel to the flame no one mentioned you, tagged you or anything so keep your 2 cents to yourself you came here to try start shit not even a single input on the roster

TLDR
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:52 pm

H0MiCiDE wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:TLDR (too long didn't read) is a copout for someone who doesn't have an argument/stance. Someone who starts shit, or has an opinion that's faulty and realizes it but wants to continue acting tough. It's also a complete BS lie, you absolutely read it. I hate that childish shit.

H0MiCiDE

275 73244

who the foook is this guy over here trying to jump into an A and B conversation, no ones "feuding" dawg this the internet all i said was stop crying over someone else's roster release and obviously i pirate this shit on PC i bought it on too many consoles to give money hungry 2K more money TLDR is not a copout i'm simply letting dude know i ain't got time to read your essay and argue back got better shit to do with my free time i honestly didn't read the shit and i'm done trying to explain myself to someone that's just adding fuel to the flame no one mentioned you, tagged you or anything so keep your 2 cents to yourself you came here to try start shit not even a single input on the roster

"Obviously I pirate this shit on PC"..

.... HAAHAHAHAHAHA

One more....

HHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

First off.... you did read his statement, so you are full of crap again. Second, your behavior IS my business, including the pirating of this game. Your behavior is toxic, and so are your actions. The biggest reason we lost the PC version of Live is because of people like you who illegally downloaded the game for free, you expect me and others who care about us getting a PC release of a basketball game NOT to speak up when we see someone pirating games? I absolutely came into this conversation, I (like you) did read the entirety of the back and forth between you and Bluejaybrandon. That behavior should be called out, including your use of simple yet toxic language/acronyms while imitating a child with your responses. This is a public forum, and we are a community. We should all jump in and comment if something happens that threatens the good nature of this community.

However, your TLDR may not be an excuse by the end of today, as you will most likely be banned from the forum for the use of a pirated version of the game (illegal). So, you may have more time to read posts in the near future.

Here is the kicker:

You could have avoided the ban if you had just bought the game last week for $9.95 on Steam... $9.95.. that way you could have had access to ALL the mods on 2Kshare, and would have had no issues with compatibility with any mod releases period. You also would have had peace of mind, knowing that you owned the game legally and supported a company that provides you with hundreds/thousands of hours of entertainment every single year. You also would have felt like a better community member. However, you decided to make BS excuses about reasons you pirate games (Because you buy the game every year..... it's a yearly release...), and stomp around here like you are owed something. You shouldn't be allowed to use one roster, or cyberface, or jersey, or anything.

By the way, you read the entirety of this post.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby bobwinch on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:21 am

Let's talk about the roster instead of those lame pirates, shall we?

First of all : very impressive job, the game is transformed!

A lot of great cyberfaces, courts, and a good accuracy for a first release.

Thanks a lot for your work.

One thing I noticed though, Knox and Mitchell seem to be missing on the Knicks.

Would love to play with both of them !
bobwinch

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:21 am

H0MiCiDE wrote: obviously i pirate this shit on PC i bought it on too many consoles to give money hungry 2K more money

Hey mods, can you do the community a favor and ban this individual. He deserves it for the way he carries himself but I'll settle for a ban for pirating, all the same.
bluejaybrandon

Postby ET Da Gawd on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:22 am

rosters great..but its missing a lot of rookies..where are they lol?
ET Da Gawd

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:37 am

ET Da Gawd wrote:rosters great..but its missing a lot of rookies..where are they lol?

That’s my major point for requesting that this be released later. Yet I get crucified for it. It’s advertised as a 2019 roster but it’s missing MAJOR components of the 2019 season. Just comes across as rushed. I mean as someone posted earlier, the Knicks don’t have any of their rookies. That’s not 2019, that’s just running back the 2018 season.

Shuajota, take your time. Do it right. There’s the talent to make great creations but the execution isn’t there. For every one person that is happy you released early, you’d have 20 people glad you took the time to do it correctly. It just paints modding in a better light too.
bluejaybrandon

Postby wtferrell on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:45 am

Any chance you can do the Cavs Summer League Jerseys?
wtferrell

Postby jajawatawat on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:47 am

too bad i cant try bluejay's roster because i have a legit steam copy but cant fucking connect online so i cant download any rosters
jajawatawat

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:55 am

jajawatawat wrote:too bad i cant try bluejay's roster because i have a legit steam copy but cant fucking connect online so i cant download any rosters

Then how did you get 2k downloaded from steam? How do you log on to the NLSC to post on forums? Not attacking just genuinely curious what that distinction is.
bluejaybrandon

Postby jajawatawat on Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:08 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
jajawatawat wrote:too bad i cant try bluejay's roster because i have a legit steam copy but cant fucking connect online so i cant download any rosters

Then how did you get 2k downloaded from steam? How do you log on to the NLSC to post on forums? Not attacking just genuinely curious what that distinction is.

this is my steam bro and the error i keep getting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jajawatawat

Postby jajawatawat on Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:09 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:

my bad. i have internet ofcourse but cant "connect online to 2k" keep getting error. posted pics on top
jajawatawat

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:01 pm

I don't mean to be disparaging of someone's work, but these rosters were rushed, and poorly done. I took the the time to place players that were FA's into the FA pool, that were still on the teams they were last year, and a few trades had to be corrected that were incorrect, ie: Jerian Grant was still on the Bulls, when he was traded to Orlando. Zhaire Smith is missing off the Sixers roster, he was traded for Mikal Bridges who went to Phoenix. The CF's are screwed up, Miles Bridges looks like a old white guy, Micheal Porter Jr has Darvin Ham's CF, Torrey Craig has Rashard Lewis CF, Luca Doncic has Tony Kukoc CF, Malik Beasley is missing off Denver's roster, Maxi Kleber has Walt Frazier's CF, Jalen Brunson has Bill Russell's CF, Mo Bamba is a white guy, Kevin Knox has Tyrone Hill's CF,
Mitchell Robinson is white, Marvin Bagley III is white, Devonte Graham is missing from Charlotte, Trae Young is too black and incorrect, Jaren Jackson Jr doesn't show up in edit, he's invisible, Shai Gilgeous Alexander has Jacque Vaughn's CF, Collin Sexton is bald, Donte Divicenzo is black, Grayson Allen is black, Lonnie Walker IV has Corey Maggette's CF, Mikal Bridges has Cliff Robinson's CF,
DeAndre Ayton is wrong, Keita-Bates-Diop has Magic Johnson's CF, Gary Trent Jr has a George Gervin CF, Troy Brown Jr has a Tim Hardaway Sr CF. That's all I found for now. I know making these rosters are time consuming and take a lot of work and you are devoting your time, but this was rushed and it shows. If you needed some assistance, I'm sure one of these great contributors on this site would have helped you. But putting out something like this is unacceptable to me. Not trying to be harsh, but a little more attention to detail is needed.
Uncle Drew

Postby surfer on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 pm

hi
does anyone have problem in myleague when starting the game players become invisible?

in play now mode everthing is ok.
surfer

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:45 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:I don't mean to be disparaging of someone's work, but these rosters were rushed, and poorly done. I took the the time to place players that were FA's into the FA pool, that were still on the teams they were last year, and a few trades had to be corrected that were incorrect, ie: Jerian Grant was still on the Bulls, when he was traded to Orlando. Zhaire Smith is missing off the Sixers roster, he was traded for Mikal Bridges who went to Phoenix. The CF's are screwed up, Miles Bridges looks like a old white guy, Micheal Porter Jr has Darvin Ham's CF, Torrey Craig has Rashard Lewis CF, Luca Doncic has Tony Kukoc CF, Malik Beasley is missing off Denver's roster, Maxi Kleber has Walt Frazier's CF, Jalen Brunson has Bill Russell's CF, Mo Bamba is a white guy, Kevin Knox has Tyrone Hill's CF,
Mitchell Robinson is white, Marvin Bagley III is white, Devonte Graham is missing from Charlotte, Trae Young is too black and incorrect, Jaren Jackson Jr doesn't show up in edit, he's invisible, Shai Gilgeous Alexander has Jacque Vaughn's CF, Collin Sexton is bald, Donte Divicenzo is black, Grayson Allen is black, Lonnie Walker IV has Corey Maggette's CF, Mikal Bridges has Cliff Robinson's CF,
DeAndre Ayton is wrong, Keita-Bates-Diop has Magic Johnson's CF, Gary Trent Jr has a George Gervin CF, Troy Brown Jr has a Tim Hardaway Sr CF. That's all I found for now. I know making these rosters are time consuming and take a lot of work and you are devoting your time, but this was rushed and it shows. If you needed some assistance, I'm sure one of these great contributors on this site would have helped you. But putting out something like this is unacceptable to me. Not trying to be harsh, but a little more attention to detail is needed.

All is working fine for me using the last version the game (Steam user). You have to install the Main Directory Files 1, not only the roster update.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby benmatrix on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:14 pm

jajawatawat wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

my bad. i have internet ofcourse but cant "connect online to 2k" keep getting error. posted pics on top

That is also my problem i have legit nba 2k18 in steam but can't connect
benmatrix

Postby jajawatawat on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:25 pm

benmatrix wrote:
jajawatawat wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

That is also my problem i have legit nba 2k18 in steam but can't connect

yeah it sucks. considering that maybe i wont buy 2k19 bec of this issue and sadly cant experience the 2019 roster for 2k18 bec of that shitty error
jajawatawat

Postby jajawatawat on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:27 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:I don't mean to be disparaging of someone's work, but these rosters were rushed, and poorly done. I took the the time to place players that were FA's into the FA pool, that were still on the teams they were last year, and a few trades had to be corrected that were incorrect, ie: Jerian Grant was still on the Bulls, when he was traded to Orlando. Zhaire Smith is missing off the Sixers roster, he was traded for Mikal Bridges who went to Phoenix. The CF's are screwed up, Miles Bridges looks like a old white guy, Micheal Porter Jr has Darvin Ham's CF, Torrey Craig has Rashard Lewis CF, Luca Doncic has Tony Kukoc CF, Malik Beasley is missing off Denver's roster, Maxi Kleber has Walt Frazier's CF, Jalen Brunson has Bill Russell's CF, Mo Bamba is a white guy, Kevin Knox has Tyrone Hill's CF,

All is working fine for me using the last version the game (Steam user). You have to install the Main Directory Files 1, not only the roster update.

the one problem also is the 7gb. it keeps getting "failed-forbidden" after like 2gb plus. maybe can you upload it to 2 parts
jajawatawat

Postby ET Da Gawd on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:47 pm

Shuajota wrote:

yea he may be missing the OG files...my question for you is, im guessing this was an early kinda release right? end of july u think we'll get the whole roster w/rookies? BTW I like that u kept my jumpshot edits from the original DNA roster..I can't use any other roster w/o proper sig shots lol..good stuff..awaiting more
ET Da Gawd

Postby KoyaM on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:06 am

a lot of rookies, missing players, unnecessary mods found ex that Chinese courtside reporter besides that, please dont add unnecessary mods in the update. Good work to your roster but please make it to 75-80 percent before releasing someting
KoyaM

Postby Makoto09 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:34 am

Good day!
Thank you for this mod but please don't changed the shooting form it looks terrible in game play.
Makoto09

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding