Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby bongo88 on Mon May 21, 2018 1:58 am

The original 2k18 malone is equivalent to a ken doll dipped in Plasti Dip Black.
dabaoge on bbs has made an amazing karl malone.
Figured folks here would enjoy the cyberface because it is amazing and not many karl malone face mods have been made.

Modder name: dabaoge
Creator link: http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-2925.html

streamable preview: https://streamable.com/aw53y

Image

cyberface attached to post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bongo88
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby V01D on Tue May 22, 2018 5:45 pm

ChInAh nUmBah WaAn!
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

V01D
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby SamYeung on Wed May 23, 2018 4:08 am

Could anyone download this pack of animes players in this link? i cannot create an account https://bbs.baballs.com/forum.php?mod=v ... a=page%3D1
Also this Nick Young by 阿偉, website said my regional IP cannot use that website http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3205.html

Big Thanks! :bowdown: :bowdown2:
SamYeung
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:27 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 23, 2018 4:18 am

bongo88 wrote:The original 2k18 malone is equivalent to a ken doll dipped in Plasti Dip Black.
dabaoge on bbs has made an amazing karl malone.
Figured folks here would enjoy the cyberface because it is amazing and not many karl malone face mods have been made.

Modder name: dabaoge
Creator link: http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-2925.html

streamable preview: https://streamable.com/aw53y

[ Image ]

cyberface attached to post.


This is amazing!

Is there one for Malone with the Jazz? Like one with a little more hair?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Nomad on Fri May 25, 2018 9:13 am

OdellJR wrote:
t-work wrote:Does anybody have these cyberfaces? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/thread-78186-1-1.html


HD Carballo Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SrhG_-SvMsEmr0uvRYAKFA Pw: a49q

HD Rozier Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1L-1SLsne2MNM9xu85BQ10g pw: rnht

HD green Links: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lvO-cdfawCMTGVJ-3hrDrA Pw: vxal

HD Harden Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pitSsC9ZJoR_KxTz-Fyqzg Pw: 9cox

HD Link Jordan : https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HkXLbQEiITm1RWJILBP89w ESM5: Pw



Yo bro, do you have these CF on this new page?, i begged the guy for two days, and he refused claiming only pm on QQ members what da hell is that QQ!

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186
User avatar
Nomad
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Dee4Three on Sat May 26, 2018 4:41 pm

Nomad wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
t-work wrote:Does anybody have these cyberfaces? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/thread-78186-1-1.html


HD Carballo Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SrhG_-SvMsEmr0uvRYAKFA Pw: a49q

HD Rozier Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1L-1SLsne2MNM9xu85BQ10g pw: rnht

HD green Links: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lvO-cdfawCMTGVJ-3hrDrA Pw: vxal

HD Harden Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pitSsC9ZJoR_KxTz-Fyqzg Pw: 9cox

HD Link Jordan : https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HkXLbQEiITm1RWJILBP89w ESM5: Pw



Yo bro, do you have these CF on this new page?, i begged the guy for two days, and he refused claiming only pm on QQ members what da hell is that QQ!

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186


You are probably out of luck with that. The user who made those faces is the same one who deleted all of his stuff off this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=105400

I don't know Chinese, but the "1121" at the end of the creators name is probably not just a coincidence. However, this explains why he packed up and left the NLSC, because he wants to be pm'd for his mods, or wants compensation for them, or maybe all of the above. Or maybe he just doesn't like the NLSC format, or doesn't like me, who the hell knows.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby jjchua on Sat May 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
Nomad wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
t-work wrote:Does anybody have these cyberfaces? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/thread-78186-1-1.html


HD Carballo Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SrhG_-SvMsEmr0uvRYAKFA Pw: a49q

HD Rozier Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1L-1SLsne2MNM9xu85BQ10g pw: rnht

HD green Links: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lvO-cdfawCMTGVJ-3hrDrA Pw: vxal

HD Harden Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pitSsC9ZJoR_KxTz-Fyqzg Pw: 9cox

HD Link Jordan : https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HkXLbQEiITm1RWJILBP89w ESM5: Pw



Yo bro, do you have these CF on this new page?, i begged the guy for two days, and he refused claiming only pm on QQ members what da hell is that QQ!

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186


You are probably out of luck with that. The user who made those faces is the same one who deleted all of his stuff off this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=105400

I don't know Chinese, but the "1121" at the end of the creators name is probably not just a coincidence. However, this explains why he packed up and left the NLSC, because he wants to be pm'd for his mods, or wants compensation for them, or maybe all of the above. Or maybe he just doesn't like the NLSC format, or doesn't like me, who the hell knows.


Some of his mods are PM only , some are not. He has some direct release and some exclusive too. We cant blame him though for leaving here in NLSC, its his life and decision though to stay in chinese forums like eyeuc. But luckily i downloaded mostly of his cfs in eyeuc long time ago before he delete it earlier this month in eyeuc.
When you want to say something, make sure your brain is plugged in!!!
jjchua
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:38 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby jjchua on Sat May 26, 2018 6:01 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
Nomad wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
t-work wrote:Does anybody have these cyberfaces? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/thread-78186-1-1.html


HD Carballo Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SrhG_-SvMsEmr0uvRYAKFA Pw: a49q

HD Rozier Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1L-1SLsne2MNM9xu85BQ10g pw: rnht

HD green Links: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lvO-cdfawCMTGVJ-3hrDrA Pw: vxal

HD Harden Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pitSsC9ZJoR_KxTz-Fyqzg Pw: 9cox

HD Link Jordan : https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HkXLbQEiITm1RWJILBP89w ESM5: Pw



Yo bro, do you have these CF on this new page?, i begged the guy for two days, and he refused claiming only pm on QQ members what da hell is that QQ!

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186


You are probably out of luck with that. The user who made those faces is the same one who deleted all of his stuff off this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=105400

I don't know Chinese, but the "1121" at the end of the creators name is probably not just a coincidence. However, this explains why he packed up and left the NLSC, because he wants to be pm'd for his mods, or wants compensation for them, or maybe all of the above. Or maybe he just doesn't like the NLSC format, or doesn't like me, who the hell knows.


Some of his mods are PM only , some are not. He has some direct release and some exclusive too. We cant blame him though for leaving here in NLSC, its his life and decision though to stay in chinese forums like eyeuc. But luckily i downloaded mostly of his cfs in eyeuc long time ago before he delete it earlier this month in eyeuc.
When you want to say something, make sure your brain is plugged in!!!
jjchua
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:38 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Dee4Three on Sat May 26, 2018 11:16 pm

I agree that we cannot blame him. It's just sad it when it suddenly happens, especially when people were supportive of him.

And yeah, glad I grabbed the Rondo. That was the other one I wanted. He did a great job on it.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby 2kfanatics on Sun May 27, 2018 12:05 am

Lmfao did they suspend the NLSC account? every link i click going to their site this happens
Image
Image
2kfanatics
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:39 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby t-work on Sun May 27, 2018 4:55 am

2kfanatics wrote:Lmfao did they suspend the NLSC account? every link i click going to their site this happens
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Been this way since the day this was posted
Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Skopin on Sun May 27, 2018 5:03 am

If someone could post this Kevin Love, I would be very appreciative!

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3211.html
Skopin
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:44 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Solo_Dolo on Sun May 27, 2018 7:15 am

Skopin wrote:If someone could post this Kevin Love, I would be very appreciative!

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3211.html


Yeah I agree that kevin love is dope
Solo_Dolo
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby raven417 on Tue May 29, 2018 6:41 am

Solo_Dolo wrote:
Skopin wrote:If someone could post this Kevin Love, I would be very appreciative!

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3211.html


Yeah I agree that kevin love is dope



here ceesty.com/wGumiG
raven417
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby t-work on Tue May 29, 2018 8:42 am

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-1672.html

Can someone upload this Donovan Mitchell?
Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Nomad on Tue May 29, 2018 10:24 am

raven417 wrote:
Solo_Dolo wrote:
Skopin wrote:If someone could post this Kevin Love, I would be very appreciative!

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3211.html


Yeah I agree that kevin love is dope



here ceesty.com/wGumiG


thats dope bro, do you have these CF on this page

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186

Paul Pierce, Tony Parker, Ginoboli, Jaylen brown, kevin durant, Kobe, mitchell Chris Paul, :shock:

The guy is a great CF modders, but can't seem to find a way to access these without QQ :|

And i think it is fair game to get links from to that Chinese site, they are still continually posting content from this site over-there, Torogi, RP23 & MRK23 all their content appears daily there
Last edited by Nomad on Tue May 29, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Nomad
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Solo_Dolo on Tue May 29, 2018 10:57 am

raven417 wrote:
Solo_Dolo wrote:
Skopin wrote:If someone could post this Kevin Love, I would be very appreciative!

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3211.html


Yeah I agree that kevin love is dope



here ceesty.com/wGumiG


Thanks
Solo_Dolo
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Kyrie-swerving on Tue May 29, 2018 11:36 am

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186

Damn, his latest CF are sweet, Charles Barkley, Kobe, Pierce, and many others

We should send some decoy from here to extract and share these files with members from this forum, i agree with the poster above, they been uploading work from this which i assume is mostly without the consent of the creators here, so why can't we access their stuff.. :x
User avatar
Kyrie-swerving
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:17 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Tobay93 on Tue May 29, 2018 6:15 pm

Kyrie-swerving wrote:http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186

Damn, his latest CF are sweet, Charles Barkley, Kobe, Pierce, and many others

We should send some decoy from here to extract and share these files with members from this forum, i agree with the poster above, they been uploading work from this which i assume is mostly without the consent of the creators here, so why can't we access their stuff.. :x


I totally agree :roll: :shock: :cry:
Tobay93
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:11 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Skopin on Thu May 31, 2018 9:06 pm

raven417 wrote:
Solo_Dolo wrote:
Skopin wrote:If someone could post this Kevin Love, I would be very appreciative!

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3211.html


Yeah I agree that kevin love is dope



here ceesty.com/wGumiG


You're my hero XD
Skopin
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:44 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby cuizdockie on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:18 am

Kyrie-swerving wrote:http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186

Damn, his latest CF are sweet, Charles Barkley, Kobe, Pierce, and many others

We should send some decoy from here to extract and share these files with members from this forum, i agree with the poster above, they been uploading work from this which i assume is mostly without the consent of the creators here, so why can't we access their stuff.. :x


can someone share Kobe's faces? this is so good.. really!
cuizdockie
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby pst98 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:34 am

How do I create an account on that forum? I tried to earlier and it said something about an invitation code being needed. Any clue on how to get one?
pst98
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby t-work on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:39 pm

pst98 wrote:How do I create an account on that forum? I tried to earlier and it said something about an invitation code being needed. Any clue on how to get one?


You have to pay for it. Problem is, you have to use foreign cards. I tried to do it with my credit card and there was no way to do it
Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby hejiabe95 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:44 pm

"free or no free.
this is a question. " hahaha
it seems like someone still want to sell their mod in that forum.
no policy of the government, so none can control it. it's normal.
Anyway, for any modder, they have the right to show their mod without releasing. :twisted:
hejiabe95
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:31 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby hejiabe95 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:53 pm

Kyrie-swerving wrote:http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186

Damn, his latest CF are sweet, Charles Barkley, Kobe, Pierce, and many others

We should send some decoy from here to extract and share these files with members from this forum, i agree with the poster above, they been uploading work from this which i assume is mostly without the consent of the creators here, so why can't we access their stuff.. :x


haha, i agree with u.
hejiabe95
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:31 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby theMARKwithamouth on Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:08 am

Love just watching this thread. NLSC boys at work. :applaud:
User avatar
theMARKwithamouth
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby rac8808 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:06 pm

If you want to register and get a code, contact the support on the website and let them know you want to register. They will send you a free code, donation is optional. service@eyeuc.com
rac8808
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby t-work on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:02 pm

Anybody have this one?

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/77956

Image
Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby jajawatawat on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:29 am

can anyone share that quinn cook by YKWL
jajawatawat
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby t-work on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Does anybody have this or know the password? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-2076.html

Image
Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Torogi on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 pm

after seeing this faces i'm inspired to search and learn more techniques in face texturing... (Y)
User avatar
Torogi
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby USMarineSoldier on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:36 am

I've been wanting to register to the Chinese MOD site but I can't use google chrome to translate the registration part would someone be able to help me out I want to PM so I will possible add some face to my game. Thanks in advance (Y)
USMarineSoldier
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:36 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby USMarineSoldier on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:42 am

Nevermind just saw you have to pay even to be a member on their forum. That's not a good look
USMarineSoldier
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:36 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby t-work on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:58 pm

t-work wrote:Does anybody have this or know the password? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-2076.html

[ Image ]


Is this behind a paywall? :(
Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby rac8808 on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:22 am

Reached out about the new T-Mac CF, the price is $30 USD/ 200 YUAN, due to it being " a very difficult custom to make". I can say it looks amazing though
https://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186
rac8808
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Rosque on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:35 am

30 usd? What the hell hahahah And it ain't even that great of a cf.

https://i.imgur.com/AA1NSWq.png
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Theseus15 on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:43 am

any has brandon ingram cfs of dabaoge ?
Theseus15
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:35 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:13 pm

Rosque wrote:30 usd? What the hell hahahah And it ain't even that great of a cf.

https://i.imgur.com/AA1NSWq.png

Probably Orlando T-Mac is the best among i've seen, in terms of the face(dunno about the body). It would be good to get it. Another faces from him are also pretty good.
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby V01D on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:22 pm

rac8808 wrote:Reached out about the new T-Mac CF, the price is $30 USD/ 200 YUAN, due to it being " a very difficult custom to make". I can say it looks amazing though
https://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/78186

Damn chinese folks out there shootin smh
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

V01D
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Aston2K on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:45 pm

t-work wrote:Anybody have this one?

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/77956

[ Image ]


Nobody wants share xD

Personally, i cant access to the website from my country
User avatar
Aston2K
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby iSuck_at_2k on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:22 pm

Does someone have this mod by YKWL.. https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3432.html ?? mind sharing them?? :bowdown: :bowdown2:
User avatar
iSuck_at_2k
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby benji2346 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:39 am

Does anyone have this https://bbs.baballs.com/forum.php?mod=v ... pid1158842 Zach Lavine by chance?
benji2346
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby rivan24 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:57 pm

I can download mods there but not the ones with PM method :D
rivan24
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby rivan24 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm

t-work wrote:Anybody have this one?

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/77956

[ Image ]


i know its late but here you go

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9j9y0uwb ... L.zip/file
rivan24
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Carbs on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:48 pm

Hello any of you guys have this? Im really digging these new jersey of the denver nuggets :mrgreen:
https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3347.html
Carbs
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:54 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby rivan24 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 pm

Carbs wrote:Hello any of you guys have this? Im really digging these new jersey of the denver nuggets :mrgreen:
https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3347.html


This is home jersey only i can download it but i cant upload maybe tomorrow
rivan24
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Carbs on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 am

rivan24 wrote:
Carbs wrote:Hello any of you guys have this? Im really digging these new jersey of the denver nuggets :mrgreen:
https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/down-3347.html


This is home jersey only i can download it but i cant upload maybe tomorrow


Thanks bro :bowdown:
Carbs
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:54 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby iSuck_at_2k on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:52 am

rivan24 wrote:
t-work wrote:Anybody have this one?

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/77956

[ Image ]


i know its late but here you go

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9j9y0uwb ... L.zip/file


WOW! Thanks for this man! :bowdown: (Y) .. Do you also have his latest version of LeBron??

Image
User avatar
iSuck_at_2k
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby rivan24 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:53 am

iSuck_at_2k wrote:
rivan24 wrote:
t-work wrote:Anybody have this one?

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/77956

[ Image ]




i know its late but here you go

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9j9y0uwb ... L.zip/file


WOW! Thanks for this man! :bowdown: (Y) .. Do you also have his latest version of LeBron??

[ Image ]



Here you go
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nvu10nbr ... y+YKWL.zip
rivan24
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby iSuck_at_2k on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm

rivan24 wrote:
iSuck_at_2k wrote:
rivan24 wrote:
t-work wrote:Anybody have this one?

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/t/77956

[ Image ]




i know its late but here you go

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9j9y0uwb ... L.zip/file


WOW! Thanks for this man! :bowdown: (Y) .. Do you also have his latest version of LeBron??

[ Image ]



Here you go
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nvu10nbr ... y+YKWL.zip



Thank you soo much for sharing!! Hope you can continue sharing these amazing mods (Y) :applaud: :dance: :headbang:
User avatar
iSuck_at_2k
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests