Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby gocats23 on Wed May 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Hey this might be old news to people, but one of the Chinese forums that had a mix of free and paid mods now has all of them for free. There are a bunch of really solid ones on there so its worth checking out. For those who have never gone to the chinese forums, if you use google chrome it will somewhat translate everything to english so you can at least navigate the website.

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/list/103.html
gocats23
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 17, 2018 12:06 am

gocats23 wrote:Hey this might be old news to people, but one of the Chinese forums that had a mix of free and paid mods now has all of them for free. There are a bunch of really solid ones on there so its worth checking out. For those who have never gone to the chinese forums, if you use google chrome it will somewhat translate everything to english so you can at least navigate the website.

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/list/103.html


You need to pay to get an invitation code to then register an account? Unless I'm doing something wrong, that is absurd.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby TGsoGood on Thu May 17, 2018 12:11 am

The cyberfaces made by users on NLSC so those should have been free to begin with
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3715
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby gocats23 on Thu May 17, 2018 12:27 am

Yeah all of the nlsc mods have always been free on there but most of the others were paid mods in the past. And they didn’t require an invitation code whenever I made an account so I didn’t realize that was the case now. Sorry for getting everyone’s hopes up if that is now the case.
gocats23
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 17, 2018 12:34 am

gocats23 wrote:Yeah all of the nlsc mods have always been free on there but most of the others were paid mods in the past. And they didn’t require an invitation code whenever I made an account so I didn’t realize that was the case now. Sorry for getting everyone’s hopes up if that is now the case.


Perhaps having a paid invitation code is why the paid mods suddenly became free. Again, maybe I'm doing it wrong but that was my experience trying to get signed up.

The optimist in me hopes 2k hit them with a cease and desist letter.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Rosque on Thu May 17, 2018 12:41 am

True work of community should be to download all of these and re-upload on mega or mediafire.
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby gocats23 on Thu May 17, 2018 12:44 am

That would definitely make sense. I just looked at it myself and the account setup is definitely different than whenever I did it. Well since I already have an account if anyone finds a mod that they would like from there let me know and I can download it for you and then share. Sorry again for sounding a false alarm.
gocats23
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Rosque on Thu May 17, 2018 12:45 am

I think you should gradually download and upload every cyberface that is there. Whenever you have time you can do few cyberfaces. Everyone has different needs and wishes so this could be best chance.
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 17, 2018 12:51 am

Rosque wrote:I think you should gradually download and upload every cyberface that is there. Whenever you have time you can do few cyberfaces. Everyone has different needs and wishes so this could be best chance.


I'm not sure of the exact rules but if it doesn't violate any, then I love that idea. Especially true of the works of users YKWL and Awei 1121, as I'm not sure I have seen that content available.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby kyleyeezy on Thu May 17, 2018 1:53 am

Damn, I got so excited looking at the new cyberfaces. well that sucks lol
User avatar
kyleyeezy
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Rosque on Thu May 17, 2018 2:34 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Rosque wrote:I think you should gradually download and upload every cyberface that is there. Whenever you have time you can do few cyberfaces. Everyone has different needs and wishes so this could be best chance.


I'm not sure of the exact rules but if it doesn't violate any, then I love that idea. Especially true of the works of users YKWL and Awei 1121, as I'm not sure I have seen that content available.


I'm pretty sure they're breaking 2K's TOS so screw them. As far as I'm concerned they have no grounds to object something that is happening on this site since they put NLSC's mods on their site behind a paywall.
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby OdellJR on Thu May 17, 2018 4:19 am

I can do everything free
i didnt pay anything for the register
User avatar
OdellJR
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 am
Location: Germany

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 17, 2018 4:25 am

OdellJR wrote:I can do everything free
i didnt pay anything for the register


When did you register?
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu May 17, 2018 4:53 am

Actually someone can share their account here on nlsc and all of us can use it, if you willing to do it.
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby sNiPeRkIdD on Thu May 17, 2018 5:05 am

does anyone have YKWL's Kawhi? can u pls share it with me? thanks in advance.
Image
User avatar
sNiPeRkIdD
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:22 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby OdellJR on Thu May 17, 2018 5:33 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
OdellJR wrote:I can do everything free
i didnt pay anything for the register


When did you register?

i already had an account for a couple weeks
User avatar
OdellJR
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 am
Location: Germany

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu May 17, 2018 6:54 am

OdellJR wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
OdellJR wrote:I can do everything free
i didnt pay anything for the register


When did you register?

i already had an account for a couple weeks

can i request you some faces? 3 or 4
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Andrew on Thu May 17, 2018 11:50 am

Rosque wrote:I'm pretty sure they're breaking 2K's TOS so screw them. As far as I'm concerned they have no grounds to object something that is happening on this site since they put NLSC's mods on their site behind a paywall.


I think this sums up the situation quite well. Go for it.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 104823
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby cuizdockie on Thu May 17, 2018 7:44 pm

can anyone tell me how to download from there?
or is there someone who can share the lebron and kawhi face? thanks :(
cuizdockie
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby cuizdockie on Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 pm

gocats23 wrote:That would definitely make sense. I just looked at it myself and the account setup is definitely different than whenever I did it. Well since I already have an account if anyone finds a mod that they would like from there let me know and I can download it for you and then share. Sorry again for sounding a false alarm.


hi i can't download mods from there.. can u share the lebron and kawhi cyberface.. thanks in advance :)
cuizdockie
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby OdellJR on Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm

zetsuboushta wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
OdellJR wrote:I can do everything free
i didnt pay anything for the register


When did you register?

i already had an account for a couple weeks

can i request you some faces? 3 or 4

i mean yeah, i can download it for you guys and share it then
User avatar
OdellJR
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 am
Location: Germany

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby lovelyYm on Thu May 17, 2018 9:20 pm

Id:NLSC
Password:NBA2K18
Enjoy it. :D
User avatar
lovelyYm
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:05 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby uzileaux on Thu May 17, 2018 9:37 pm

lovelyYm wrote:Id:NLSC
Password:NBA2K18
Enjoy it. :D


It works

Bless bro :bowdown:
uzileaux
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby cuizdockie on Thu May 17, 2018 10:48 pm

lovelyYm wrote:Id:NLSC
Password:NBA2K18
Enjoy it. :D


wow.. thank you so much!
cuizdockie
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby wdh6325 on Fri May 18, 2018 1:30 am

Doesn't work for me. I put in the login and password, then nothing happens. Trying to get the Kahwi cyberface. Can someone download it and share it?
wdh6325
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:21 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Brian White on Fri May 18, 2018 3:21 am

lovelyYm wrote:Id:NLSC
Password:NBA2K18
Enjoy it. :D


Thanks for sharing :applaud: I was able to login but I do not see the download button, pls help
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby zetsuboushta on Fri May 18, 2018 4:12 am

lovelyYm wrote:Id:NLSC
Password:NBA2K18
Enjoy it. :D

Thanks, man.
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Rosque on Fri May 18, 2018 4:37 am

I will be slowly making a megapack from all the cyberfaces that there are on the site and will put it on NLSC. Apologies if I took someone's CF from NLSC that is posted over there....when I get around to do a megapack
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby t-work on Fri May 18, 2018 4:43 am

Does anybody have these cyberfaces? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/thread-78186-1-1.html
Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Rosque on Fri May 18, 2018 5:11 am

Nah, I just skipped those. You have to PM him

This is what is in the megapack of 48 cyberfaces.I did not choose and pick the best nor were they my choice. I was just going page by page and downloading every CF I could. Obviously I did not download those where I could not find a password (paywall + secret password??? :evil: :evil: :evil: ) or you had to PM the guy which for obvious reasons I decided not to do.

I got through 4 pages of mods. 63 to go. I do not care, I will go through every one of them and download all the cyberfaces I can and of course upload them here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d0f6cd697 ... pack+1.rar

Image
Image
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Rosque on Fri May 18, 2018 5:12 am

Can someone add ^^^ to OP?
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby CasE on Fri May 18, 2018 5:14 am

Thank you for these! Downloading now.
CasE
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Rosque on Fri May 18, 2018 5:16 am

Nema problema susjed :)

No problem :)
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Dee4Three on Fri May 18, 2018 5:19 am

This is interesting.

I totally agree with you posting all the faces here. But some of these dudes have threads right at the NLSC, example Torogi.

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104168&hilit=torogi


The only thing I worry about SLIGHTLY is the credit aspect, even if they are and should be free. For example, many of the faces are just "James Harden", but who made that James Harden? We should be able to have access, but the lack of credit to the modder is kind of a bummer. Just my opinion.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 6805
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri May 18, 2018 5:22 am

Dee4Three wrote:This is interesting.

I totally agree with you posting all the faces here. But some of these dudes have threads right at the NLSC, example Torogi.

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104168&hilit=torogi


The only thing I worry about SLIGHTLY it the credit aspect, even if they are and should be free. For example, many of the faces are just "James Harden", but who made that James Harden? We should be able to have access, but the lack of credit to the modder is kind of a bummer. Just my opinion.


I agree. I like eliminating the passwords and paywalls but without crediting the original users, this is a bridge too far. That's no better than Chinese forums stealing content. In fact, they often include who originally made it.

Also like Dee said, guys like Torgi and RockPrince23 on these forums all the time and have their own thread. This process really isn't anything more than downloading them from NLSC and eliminating their ad-links. Not sure that is a great precedent to set. I'm opposed to ad-links but to basically render them entirely useless for members that do choose to use them is a bad look, especially when they are allowed under the forum rules.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Fri May 18, 2018 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Rosque on Fri May 18, 2018 5:24 am

Which is why I apologized beforehand to people with mods on NLSC if their mods are included in the megapack. Agreed on credit aspect.

BUT!

You can hot-swap mods in the game, you do know that? Pop one Harden in the modded folder, go to Edit player screen and if you do not like it you can pop the other, back out of Edit player screen and go right back to the Edit player screen and VOILA! you see new cyberface.
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Dee4Three on Fri May 18, 2018 5:26 am

No worries Rosque, was more just an observation.

For example, if I released my Nate Thurmond from 2K17, and saw it as a bulk download with no credit, I might cringe a little. But I totally get the purpose of what you and the others are doing with this, and the mods are free as you say (Which is NICE for a change).

Either way, not trying to start trouble. Just was thinking out loud. Carry on.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 6805
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby OdellJR on Fri May 18, 2018 5:29 am

User avatar
OdellJR
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 am
Location: Germany

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby fran10 on Fri May 18, 2018 6:06 am

OdellJR wrote:
t-work wrote:Does anybody have these cyberfaces? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/thread-78186-1-1.html


HD Carballo Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SrhG_-SvMsEmr0uvRYAKFA Pw: a49q

HD Rozier Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1L-1SLsne2MNM9xu85BQ10g pw: rnht

HD green Links: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lvO-cdfawCMTGVJ-3hrDrA Pw: vxal

HD Harden Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pitSsC9ZJoR_KxTz-Fyqzg Pw: 9cox

HD Link Jordan : https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HkXLbQEiITm1RWJILBP89w ESM5: Pw


Is possible obtain Kratos face, man??
fran10
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby OdellJR on Fri May 18, 2018 6:34 am

fran10 wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
t-work wrote:Does anybody have these cyberfaces? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/thread-78186-1-1.html


HD Carballo Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SrhG_-SvMsEmr0uvRYAKFA Pw: a49q

HD Rozier Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1L-1SLsne2MNM9xu85BQ10g pw: rnht

HD green Links: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lvO-cdfawCMTGVJ-3hrDrA Pw: vxal

HD Harden Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pitSsC9ZJoR_KxTz-Fyqzg Pw: 9cox

HD Link Jordan : https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HkXLbQEiITm1RWJILBP89w ESM5: Pw


Is possible obtain Kratos face, man??

he didnt send me that one
User avatar
OdellJR
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 am
Location: Germany

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby tmn3000 on Fri May 18, 2018 6:37 am

OdellJR wrote:
fran10 wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
t-work wrote:Does anybody have these cyberfaces? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/thread-78186-1-1.html


HD Carballo Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SrhG_-SvMsEmr0uvRYAKFA Pw: a49q

HD Rozier Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1L-1SLsne2MNM9xu85BQ10g pw: rnht

HD green Links: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lvO-cdfawCMTGVJ-3hrDrA Pw: vxal

HD Harden Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pitSsC9ZJoR_KxTz-Fyqzg Pw: 9cox

HD Link Jordan : https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HkXLbQEiITm1RWJILBP89w ESM5: Pw


Is possible obtain Kratos face, man??

he didnt send me that one


And the Klay Thompson one ? he shared with you ?
tmn3000
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby t-work on Fri May 18, 2018 8:13 am

Account no longer works
Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby lBATEMANl on Fri May 18, 2018 11:36 am

Can we get that Oubre off of there? :)
User avatar
lBATEMANl
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:00 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Rosque on Fri May 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Dee4Three wrote:No worries Rosque, was more just an observation.

For example, if I released my Nate Thurmond from 2K17, and saw it as a bulk download with no credit, I might cringe a little. But I totally get the purpose of what you and the others are doing with this, and the mods are free as you say (Which is NICE for a change).

Either way, not trying to start trouble. Just was thinking out loud. Carry on.

I do agree with you and I did want to remove mods from people on NLSC buuuut account got banned. Oh well.
User avatar
Rosque
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby OdellJR on Fri May 18, 2018 6:17 pm

tmn3000 wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
fran10 wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
t-work wrote:Does anybody have these cyberfaces? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/thread-78186-1-1.html


HD Carballo Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SrhG_-SvMsEmr0uvRYAKFA Pw: a49q

HD Rozier Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1L-1SLsne2MNM9xu85BQ10g pw: rnht

HD green Links: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lvO-cdfawCMTGVJ-3hrDrA Pw: vxal

HD Harden Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pitSsC9ZJoR_KxTz-Fyqzg Pw: 9cox

HD Link Jordan : https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HkXLbQEiITm1RWJILBP89w ESM5: Pw


Is possible obtain Kratos face, man??

he didnt send me that one


And the Klay Thompson one ? he shared with you ?

nah he didnt send me that either

lBATEMANl wrote:Can we get that Oubre off of there? :)


https://www.file-upload.net/download-13 ... e.rar.html
User avatar
OdellJR
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 am
Location: Germany

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby t-work on Fri May 18, 2018 7:15 pm

I like these mods from HC23

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/author/HC23.html

If anyone is able to download them
Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby Tobay93 on Fri May 18, 2018 7:47 pm

OdellJR wrote:
tmn3000 wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
fran10 wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
t-work wrote:Does anybody have these cyberfaces? http://bbs.eyeuc.com/thread-78186-1-1.html


HD Carballo Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SrhG_-SvMsEmr0uvRYAKFA Pw: a49q

HD Rozier Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1L-1SLsne2MNM9xu85BQ10g pw: rnht

HD green Links: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lvO-cdfawCMTGVJ-3hrDrA Pw: vxal

HD Harden Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pitSsC9ZJoR_KxTz-Fyqzg Pw: 9cox

HD Link Jordan : https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HkXLbQEiITm1RWJILBP89w ESM5: Pw


Is possible obtain Kratos face, man??

he didnt send me that one


And the Klay Thompson one ? he shared with you ?

nah he didnt send me that either

lBATEMANl wrote:Can we get that Oubre off of there? :)


https://www.file-upload.net/download-13 ... e.rar.html


We need that Curry, Thompson and Lavine CFs :roll: They look so damn realistic. Did anybody obtain them or knows how to? Only Pm?
Tobay93
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:11 am

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby OdellJR on Fri May 18, 2018 8:12 pm

Tobay93 wrote:We need that Curry, Thompson and Lavine CFs :roll: They look so damn realistic. Did anybody obtain them or knows how to? Only Pm?

I dont know why but he thinks that Mr.Star stole his shit :?:, so he is not sending anything anymore

t-work wrote:I like these mods from HC23

http://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/author/HC23.html

If anyone is able to download them

Which ones
User avatar
OdellJR
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 am
Location: Germany

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby cuizdockie on Fri May 18, 2018 8:47 pm

anyone please share the Kobe 08 from YKWL please.. the afro one. Thank you
cuizdockie
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Re: Chinese Cyberface Forum - all mods now free

Postby t-work on Fri May 18, 2018 10:56 pm

OdellJR wrote:Which ones


All of them basically. I was in the middle of downloading all of them before the account got blocked
Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Next

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests