Player DNA is Back

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon May 28, 2018 2:41 pm

Danny Granger 2009 Indiana Pacers. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, for your Cheat table and video tutorial.

http://nba-live.com/forums/downloads.ph ... f_id=10397
Last edited by Eilrahc Drib on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon May 28, 2018 2:45 pm

2008 Samuel Delambert Philadelphia 76ers. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, for your Cheat table and video tutorial.

2K18 DNA Samuel Delambert 2008
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon May 28, 2018 2:56 pm

Current Stephon Marbury Free Agent. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, for your Cheat table and video tutorial.

You will need to download the Cyberface via imescobarlopez , , post http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.ph ... y#p1925916

2K18 DNA Stephon Marbury
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon May 28, 2018 3:07 pm

1971 Lew Alcindor Milwaukee Bucks. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, for your Cheat table and video tutorial.

2K18 DNA 1971 Lew Alcindor
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby InFaMouS ny on Mon May 28, 2018 3:27 pm

not sure why my game keeps crashing when i try this.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon May 28, 2018 3:27 pm

t-work wrote:
Eilrahc Drib wrote:Good day. I will be updated by more DNA files tonight..does anyone here have any request on who I should create?


1999-00 Grant Hill (DET)
2001-02 Jason Williams (MEM)
2005-06 Ray Allen (SEA)
2007-08 Deron Williams (UTA)
2009-10 Jamal Crawford (ATL)


Thank you for the reply. I will work on them this week
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon May 28, 2018 3:36 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:not sure why my game keeps crashing when i try this.



Sorry to hear. Have you tried it in the roster edit screen? Also if you click on the created player you want to edit and go into the edit screen..I find it works the best that way... hope this helps.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby InFaMouS ny on Mon May 28, 2018 3:53 pm

Eilrahc Drib wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:not sure why my game keeps crashing when i try this.



Sorry to hear. Have you tried it in the roster edit screen? Also if you click on the created player you want to edit and go into the edit screen..I find it works the best that way... hope this helps.


yup, tried both ways and it still crashes.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon May 28, 2018 3:54 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:
Eilrahc Drib wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:not sure why my game keeps crashing when i try this.



Sorry to hear. Have you tried it in the roster edit screen? Also if you click on the created player you want to edit and go into the edit screen..I find it works the best that way... hope this helps.


yup, tried both ways and it still crashes.


Just with my creations or for others as well?
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby InFaMouS ny on Mon May 28, 2018 3:59 pm

Eilrahc Drib wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:
Eilrahc Drib wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:not sure why my game keeps crashing when i try this.



Sorry to hear. Have you tried it in the roster edit screen? Also if you click on the created player you want to edit and go into the edit screen..I find it works the best that way... hope this helps.


yup, tried both ways and it still crashes.


Just with my creations or for others as well?


i tried 2 of yours and the game crashed on each.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon May 28, 2018 4:10 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:
Eilrahc Drib wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:
Eilrahc Drib wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:not sure why my game keeps crashing when i try this.



Sorry to hear. Have you tried it in the roster edit screen? Also if you click on the created player you want to edit and go into the edit screen..I find it works the best that way... hope this helps.


yup, tried both ways and it still crashes.


Just with my creations or for others as well?


i tried 2 of yours and the game crashed on each.


Can you try the 2 that TGsoGood posted and see if there is a difference please.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby TGsoGood on Mon May 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Eilrahc Drib,
I can confirm yours is crashing. Are you using the most recent patched exe for the game?
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon May 28, 2018 10:28 pm

TGsoGood wrote:Eilrahc Drib,
I can confirm yours is crashing. Are you using the most recent patched exe for the game?


TGsoGood I believe I am using the current patch. I am on Steam obviously and there is no update available for me to DL or install. Could it be something else?
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby tampy on Mon May 28, 2018 11:18 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:not sure why my game keeps crashing when i try this.


See I am not the only one.
tampy
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby TGsoGood on Mon May 28, 2018 11:20 pm

Eilrahc Drib wrote:TGsoGood I believe I am using the current patch. I am on Steam obviously and there is no update available for me to DL or install. Could it be something else?


If you have all of these players in your create a player list please send me that file and I will go through all the DNA and re-save the data and send it to you.
Or if you have them all in one roster, I can get the info that way also.

Once I send you the data you can re upload each one
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Tue May 29, 2018 1:38 am

TGsoGood wrote:
Eilrahc Drib wrote:TGsoGood I believe I am using the current patch. I am on Steam obviously and there is no update available for me to DL or install. Could it be something else?


If you have all of these players in your create a player list please send me that file and I will go through all the DNA and re-save the data and send it to you.
Or if you have them all in one roster, I can get the info that way also.

Once I send you the data you can re upload each one



Damn! Sorry all! I worked hard on those too. Ty TGsoGood. Just a question...how do my creations end up working by sending my file to you?

Thank you for all the help and sorry for any inconvenience.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby TGsoGood on Tue May 29, 2018 1:45 am

If you send me the created player file or roster file with these players it will have all the correct data in it already.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Tue May 29, 2018 3:08 am

TGsoGood wrote:If you send me the created player file or roster file with these players it will have all the correct data in it already.


Sent. Thank you for the help
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby TGsoGood on Tue May 29, 2018 3:38 am

I have it. I will take a look
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:15 am

TGsoGood wrote:I have it. I will take a look



Any Luck? TGsoGood
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:09 am

Eilrahc Drib
Here is a link to all that I have done so fare

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T7AqV ... 53td7Tgbi8

I added the year to each players name and changed the age of Gilbert arenas.

Image
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:15 am

TGsoGood wrote:Eilrahc Drib
Here is a link to all that I have done so fare

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T7AqV ... 53td7Tgbi8

I added the year to each players name and changed the age of Gilbert arenas.

[ Image ]



Thank you. Did you happen to find out what the problem may be? I have created more DNA players and would like to upload.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:53 pm

Some of your values are just different from mine. I suggest that you just start uploading your Created Player file and add links to the necessary cyberface.

The reason I suggest this is because I have no idea why most of our values are the same but some are not.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:41 am

Eirlahc Drib,
I will try to have the rest of the DNA uploaded tomorrow.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:46 am

If you want to use your actual MyPlayer in a custom Roster for MyLeague, MyGM, Season or Playoffs here is a tutorial

https://youtu.be/DTmfwLdGhi0
phpBB [video]
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Andrew on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:16 am

Great job with the tutorials this year. (Y)
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 104882
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:19 am

TGsoGood wrote:Eirlahc Drib,
I will try to have the rest of the DNA uploaded tomorrow.


Thank You for the recent vid. Much appreciated for the help. I will post more here in a bit.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Eilrahc Drib, I added the Danny Granger to the earlier google drive link but changed his year to 2009 because in 2014 it was after his injury and he didn't even average double digits.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:53 am

TGsoGood wrote:Eilrahc Drib, I added the Danny Granger to the earlier google drive link but changed his year to 2009 because in 2014 it was after his injury and he didn't even average double digits.



Thank You. I will grab it and start uploading here soon.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Eilrahc Drib wrote:1992 Charles Barkley Team USA/ Phoenix Suns. Full Creation


Thank you TGsoGood, For your Cheat table and video tutorial.


Charles Barkley DNA


RE-UPLOADED

Thank you TGsoGood for helping me fix this DNA player!
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:26 pm

Eilrahc Drib wrote:Danny Granger 2009 Indiana Pacers. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, for your Cheat table and video tutorial.

http://nba-live.com/forums/downloads.ph ... f_id=10397


RE-UPLOADED

Thank you TGsoGood for helping me fix this DNA player!
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Eilrahc Drib wrote:2006 Gilbert Arenas Washington Wizards. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, For your Cheat table and video tutorial.


You will need to download the Cyberface via VOID, post http://nba-live.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=350

http://nba-live.com/forums/downloads.ph ... f_id=10386


RE-UPLOADED

Thank you TGsoGood for helping me fix this DNA player!
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Eilrahc Drib wrote:1971 Lew Alcindor Milwaukee Bucks. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, for your Cheat table and video tutorial.

http://nba-live.com/forums/downloads.ph ... f_id=10400


RE-UPLOADED

Thank you TGsoGood for helping me fix this DNA player!
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:36 pm

Eilrahc Drib wrote:1983 Moses Malone NBA Champ and finals MVP Philadelphia 76ers. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, For your Cheat table and video tutorial.



Moses Malone DNA


RE-UPLOADED

Thank you TGsoGood for helping me fix this DNA player!
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:44 pm

Elton Brand Chicago Bulls 2000. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, For your Cheat table and video tutorial

2k18 DNA Elton Brand Chicago Bulls 2000
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Glenn Robinson Milwaukee Bucks 2000. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, For your Cheat table and video tutorial

2k18 DNA Glenn Robinson Milwaukee Bucks 2000
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Michael Jordan Washington Wizards 2001-2003. Full Creation

Thank you TGsoGood, For your Cheat table and video tutorial

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=105217&p=1926670&hilit=Michael+Jordan+Wizards#p1926670

2K18 DNA Michael Jordan Washington Wizards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Good day all.

If anyone has downloaded my previous DNA players including uploaded ones..please let me know if they work....if so I will creat more and take requests!

Thank you.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby exkappa on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Maybe I might not have understood anything but every time I try crasha
I must downoad something? i have chet engine and player DNA table, i need DNA roster?
thank and sorry for my bad english
exkappa
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:59 am

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:53 am

exkappa wrote:Maybe I might not have understood anything but every time I try crasha
I must downoad something? i have chet engine and player DNA table, i need DNA roster?
thank and sorry for my bad english



Let me know which DNA players crash and I will try and upload a new version.

Sorry you had issues.
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby exkappa on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Eilrahc Drib wrote:
exkappa wrote:Maybe I might not have understood anything but every time I try crasha
I must downoad something? i have chet engine and player DNA table, i need DNA roster?
thank and sorry for my bad english



Let me know which DNA players crash and I will try and upload a new version.

Sorry you had issues.


Alcindor, Malone, Barkley e Jordan, but i try only this four.
Thank for the answer. According to you do i make a mistake?
exkappa
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:59 am

Re: Player DNA is Back

Postby Eilrahc Drib on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:42 pm

exkappa wrote:
Eilrahc Drib wrote:
exkappa wrote:Maybe I might not have understood anything but every time I try crasha
I must downoad something? i have chet engine and player DNA table, i need DNA roster?
thank and sorry for my bad english



Let me know which DNA players crash and I will try and upload a new version.

Sorry you had issues.


Alcindor, Malone, Barkley e Jordan, but i try only this four.
Thank for the answer. According to you do i make a mistake?


No problem. Did you try and download the original post..or the re-uploaded one? I’m asking because I think there is an issue in my end. TGsoGood was kind enough to help me out with it..but I guess the problem still persists. If you didn’t try the Re-loaded version try that...if there is still an issue I’ll re postva new version of it.

Good luck
Always pay it forward.

Eilrahc Drib
Discord- CharlieBird#2380
Steam- CharlieBird (Canada flag)
Eilrahc Drib
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Previous

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: giovanny369, jadturao and 7 guests