[RP23 CFs]Shaun Livingston Pau Gasol Mike Conley Update Rlsd

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [RP23 CFs]Andre Iguodala Jrue Holiday Anthony Davis PJ Tucker Update Rlsd

Postby rockprince23 on Fri May 25, 2018 6:25 pm

Andre Iguodala Update Released

phpBB [video]

Download
If you Love my Works you can support me by donating on my Paypal here ImageDonations are all Welcome, All donations will go through upgrading my PC set up

twitter : https://twitter.com/rockprince23
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/renzo_swaggyp_sampang
youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_KBJS ... FMBPAAUbAQ

Please Like My Page on FB for more awesome Cyberfaces and Updates

ROCKPRINCE23
rockprince23

Re: [RP23 CFs]Jrue Holiday Anthony Davis PJ Tucker James Harden Update Rlsd

Postby Solo_Dolo on Fri May 25, 2018 7:24 pm

Kyrie-swerving wrote:Killing it with these face updates, thank you bro

[ Image ]

Lmmfao I feel u tho, dude is killing it!!
Solo_Dolo

Re: [RP23 CFs]Andre Iguodala Jrue Holiday Anthony Davis PJ Tucker Update Rlsd

Postby zetsuboushta on Fri May 25, 2018 11:58 pm

Can you try Caris Levert?
zetsuboushta

Re: [RP23 CFs]Dario Saric Andre Iguodala Jrue Holiday Anthony Davis Update Rlsd

Postby rockprince23 on Sat May 26, 2018 2:16 am

Dario Saric Update Released

phpBB [video]

Download
If you Love my Works you can support me by donating on my Paypal here ImageDonations are all Welcome, All donations will go through upgrading my PC set up

ROCKPRINCE23
rockprince23

Re: [RP23 CFs]Markelle Fultz Dario Saric Andre Iguodala Jrue Holiday Update Rlsd

Postby t-work on Sat May 26, 2018 3:59 am

Yo, that's a nice Saric
t-work

Re: [RP23 CFs]Markelle Fultz Dario Saric Andre Iguodala Jrue Holiday Update Rlsd

Postby rockprince23 on Sat May 26, 2018 4:01 am

Markelle Fultz Update Released

phpBB [video]

Download

ROCKPRINCE23
rockprince23

Postby Ovi on Sat May 26, 2018 8:15 am

Man, your contributions and consistency to deliver updates, deserve applause :applaud:

Your thread is the most active in faces, and the majority are done perfectly, kudos. (Y)
Ovi

Postby Kyrie-swerving on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:18 pm

Anymore updates coming soon? appreciate your work :)
Kyrie-swerving

Postby t-work on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:26 pm

Perhaps he went into hiding after spilling the beans about having a pirated copy of the game
t-work

Postby Kyrie-swerving on Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:00 am

t-work wrote:Perhaps he went into hiding after spilling the beans about having a pirated copy of the game

Nah i doubt itI'm using a pirated version of the game, i had initially purchased the game for the online mode, unfortunately the online servers were so bad, i wasn't able to play full game in less than 2 hours, which was the "Steam refund window", excruciating wait time to even find a another person to play with, and when you finally do, the lag is unbearable feels like 56k modem days, so i returned the game, because i didn't feel it was worth it, only till february when i stumbled across this community did i think hey let me give it another go.

The online servers has always been 2k's Achilles heels, EA sports always has sound servers, whether it is Fifa, NFL, NHL or NBA live, and 2k is always a struggle, unless you live in the US of course, or maybe UK.
Kyrie-swerving

Postby sitew33 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:45 am

Seriously it probably has been said in this forum a thousand times. Don't discuss having a pirated game because it violates the rules.

5. Don't post, request, discuss, or provide instructions for anything that's illegal, such as:

*****Pirated copies of the games, or other software.*****

Cracks, keys, and serial numbers.

Torrent links.

Bomb-making.

Computer hacking.

Manufacture of illegal substances.

Credit card fraud.
sitew33

Postby t-work on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:23 am

Kyrie-swerving wrote:Nah i doubt itI'm using a pirated version of the game, i had initially purchased the game for the online mode, unfortunately the online servers were so bad, i wasn't able to play full game in less than 2 hours, which was the "Steam refund window", excruciating wait time to even find a another person to play with, and when you finally do, the lag is unbearable feels like 56k modem days, so i returned the game, because i didn't feel it was worth it, only till february when i stumbled across this community did i think hey let me give it another go.

The online servers has always been 2k's Achilles heels, EA sports always has sound servers, whether it is Fifa, NFL, NHL or NBA live, and 2k is always a struggle, unless you live in the US of course, or maybe UK.

I can't find games either. Just not a big enough player base on PC. If you're using a pirated version of the game you might want to keep it on the low. As the person above me pointed out, it's against the rules to discuss piracy here on NLSC
t-work

Postby Kyrie-swerving on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:59 am

t-work wrote:
I can't find games either. Just not a big enough player base on PC. If you're using a pirated version of the game you might want to keep it on the low. As the person above me pointed out, it's against the rules to discuss piracy here on NLSC

No harm done, thanks for the tip (Y)
Kyrie-swerving

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:20 am

Kyrie-swerving wrote:
t-work wrote:Perhaps he went into hiding after spilling the beans about having a pirated copy of the game

Nah i doubt itI'm using a pirated version of the game, i had initially purchased the game for the online mode, unfortunately the online servers were so bad, i wasn't able to play full game in less than 2 hours, which was the "Steam refund window", excruciating wait time to even find a another person to play with, and when you finally do, the lag is unbearable feels like 56k modem days, so i returned the game, because i didn't feel it was worth it, only till february when i stumbled across this community did i think hey let me give it another go.

So let me get this straight.

You bought a product, you were upset with the quality of the product, so you returned it for a full refund.

Afterwards, you downloaded it illegally so you could still have it. Can you imagine how this would work in a real store?

*Brings item to the service desk*

You: I'm returning this
Service Desk: What's wrong with the product?
You: Keeps booting me from the servers, can't get a full game in.
Service Desk: My apologies, here is your money back.

*You than go back to the aisle where the product is, take it off the shelf, put it under your shirt and walk out the door*.

That's the real life, non online scenerio of what you did. Do you realize how ridiculous that is? It's literally stealing.

And the part of "Nah, I doubt it" in regards to Rockprince possibly disappearing.... you have to be shitting me.... people get banned all the time here for admitting to using the pirated versions of the game, but you act like you know what's up with the "doubt it" comment. Did you even think before you said that? Are you paying any attention to what's been going on in the NLSC? One. How do you know he didn't get banned? Two. How do you know he isn't taking a break and worried about getting banned? Three. How do you know you are not going to get banned for using an illegal version of the game?

If you come back with the excuse of "Well 2K needs to get there shit together with the servers" or "Look at how 2K takes people in regards to VC", those are NOT excuses for illegally pirating a game. If you don't like a product, or are frustrated with one, you don't buy it. Don't come onto the NLSC asking for mods, or help with mods, when you pull that garbage. I honestly can't believe you came on here and said you bought the game, returned the game, and essentially stole the game, and justified it by saying the servers weren't working up to par.

A lesson for anybody reading this: there is NO EXCUSE that warrants pirating the game. Deals exist out there all the time for 75% off, 50% off, etc. Those deals are actually out there right now. That's if money is the reason, if it's that you don't like the game, or the game gave you some frustration, don't illegally download the damn game. That means you still want it, that you still get enjoyment out of it, that you still want to play it. Purchase the game in order to support the PC version, not only does that ensure we get future PC releases, but it also gives you peace of mind.

Also, RP didn't directly admit to having the pirated copy. He asked if a mod worked for codex. He shouldn't be discussing pirated versions. You directly admitted that you are using the pirated version. And possibly not knowing it was a rule within the NLSC is not an excuse either (but how could you not know... I mean jesus), you knew when you illegally downloaded it that it was well.... illegal. You knew it was technically against the law.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:42 am

Dee4Three, Love it, couldn't agree more.

bluejaybrandon

Postby Kyrie-swerving on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:34 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Kyrie-swerving wrote:.

You bought a product, you were upset with the quality of the product, so you returned it for a full refund.

Afterwards, you downloaded it illegally so you could still have it. Can you imagine how this would work in a real store?

*You than go back to the aisle where the product is, take it off the shelf, put it under your shirt and walk out the door*.

That's the real life, non online scenerio of what you did. Do you realize how ridiculous that is? It's literally stealing.

And the part of "Nah, I doubt it" in regards to Rockprince possibly disappearing.... you have to be shitting me.... people get banned all the time here for admitting to using the pirated versions of the game, but you act like you know what's up with the "doubt it" comment. Did you even think before you said that? Are you paying any attention to what's been going on in the NLSC? One. How do you know he didn't get banned? Two. How do you know he isn't taking a break and worried about getting banned? Three. How do you know you are not going to get banned for using an illegal version of the game?

If you come back with the excuse of "Well 2K needs to get there shit together with the servers" or "Look at how 2K takes people in regards to VC", those are NOT excuses for illegally pirating a game. If you don't like a product, or are frustrated with one, you don't buy it. Don't come onto the NLSC asking for mods, or help with mods, when you pull that garbage. I honestly can't believe you came on here and said you bought the game, returned the game, and essentially stole the game, and justified it by saying the servers weren't working up to par.

A lesson for anybody reading this: there is NO EXCUSE that warrants pirating the game. Deals exist out there all the time for 75% off, 50% off, etc. Those deals are actually out there right now. That's if money is the reason, if it's that you don't like the game, or the game gave you some frustration, don't illegally download the damn game. That means you still want it, that you still get enjoyment out of it, that you still want to play it. Purchase the game in order to support the PC version, not only does that ensure we get future PC releases, but it also gives you peace of mind.

Also, RP didn't directly admit to having the pirated copy. He asked if a mod worked for codex. He shouldn't be discussing pirated versions. You directly admitted that you are using the pirated version. And possibly not knowing it was a rule within the NLSC is not an excuse either (but how could you not know... I mean jesus), you knew when you illegally downloaded it that it was well.... illegal. You knew it was technically against the law.

Dude, i don't get it, do you work for 2k, have you personally worked on 2k's team, you seem rather worked up, give it a rest, it is a personal choice, this holier-than-thou attitude is truly pretentious, you want to advice someone not do something that you think is wrong, do so, but to give me a lecture and make a joke out of it in an effort to shame, seems to be the purpose fhere, not the righting wrong part, which isn't cool.

I admit i am using, a pirated version, and i have my reasons, i purchased countless copies of 2k since 2007 but when i felt the game was worth purchasing, but when half of the game is broken, i don't think it is worth 60 bucks, i waited for reasonable discounts to no avail and just decided to try it out through piracy, only this week through this forum i realized a member here who has coupons, do you think without the pirated version that allowed me to download a try the game for as long as i did. and to discover that hey the "Offline" isn't as bad as i initially thought with the help of the modding community, not i wouldn't, would i even had known there is some one offering coupons on a basketball modding forum? no i wouldn't, so please man, don't be that guy, live and let live, if i personally harmed you then you have right to go up and down and throw fits, otherwise just let ppl be, you are not the morality police on the internet nor do you want to be that.

And to the cheerleader below, ill say get a grip man, and stay in your lane

bluejaybrandon wrote:Dee4Three, Love it, couldn't agree more.

[ Image ]
Last edited by Kyrie-swerving on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyrie-swerving

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:53 am

Kyrie-swerving wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Kyrie-swerving wrote:

Dude, i don't get it, do you work for 2k, have you personally worked on 2k's team, you seem rather worked up, give it a rest, it is a personal choice, this holier-than-thou attitude is truly pretentious, you want to advice someone not do something that you think is wrong, do so, but to give me a lecture and make a joke out of it in an effort to shame, seems to be the purpose fhere, not the righting wrong part, which isn't cool.

I admit i am using, a pirated version, and i have my reasons, i purchased countless copies of 2k since 2007 but when i felt the game was worth purchasing, but when half of the game is broken, i don't think it is worth 60 bucks, i waited for reasonable discounts to no avail and just decided to try it out through piracy, only this week through this forum i realized a member here who has coupons, do you think without the pirated version that allowed me to download a try the game for as long as i did. and to discover that hey the "Offline" isn't as bad as i initially thought with the help of the modding community, not i wouldn't, would i even had known there is some one offering coupons on a basketball modding forum? no i wouldn't, so please man, don't be that guy, live and let live, if i personally harmed you then you have right to go up and down and throw fits, otherwise just let ppl be, you are not the morality police on the internet nor do you want to be that.

It's may be a personal choice, but it impacts the entire community. If everybody pirated the game, we wouldn't even have a PC version. It's also an illegal, personal choice, one that is against the law and against NLSC guidelines. It DOES effect me, NBA Live sited that one if the reasons they stopped releasing a PC version was because of the pirating of the damn game.

My point stands, and you have no excuse to steal. What you did is the same as my in store example of theft, and you know it. How dare you act like it's no big deal, like it's not hurting anybody. If the majority of people had your mindset, and pirated, we may not have the PC version.

Who gives a shit if you have bought since 2007, so if you are loyal to a car manufacturer for 10 years, it's cool to steal your next one? You are kidding me, right? It's not a holier than thou attitude, it's a "I appreciate a PC release of NBA 2K games, and understand how pirating threatens that". I've been buying games since the early 90s, and I've owned every 2k game since they came out (including NBA Fastbreak 98, also known as NBA Action 98, by visual concepts) and I would NEVER pirate a game because I know its literally stealing.

How can you defend yourself? You bought the game, got a full refund, and than stole the game, and you stating personal choice somehow makes it okay and no big deal? It's a big deal.

Grow up, man. If you don't want to pay for a product (support it, which also supports the engineers and everybody else who works on the game), you don't get it. Just like the rest of us. And if you get it by pirating it, you don't deserve to use any of the content made for the game either.

Every time someone has used the same or similar excuses, I call them out on it. It's clear why rules exist in regards to pirating, and laws. You should be ashamed that you got a full refund, and went on to still get the game for free.

FYI, no... I don't work for the NLSC. But it's all of our responsibilities in the community to adhere to the rules, while also re-enfrocing them. That's what community is all about. Your action directly impacts our community negatively, so we need to speak up, which is what I am doing.

Buy the damn product, support the game that you GET ENJOYMENT OUT OF, otherwise you wouldn't have illegally downloaded it. Stop making excuses for yourself, grow the hell up.

And FYI, Bluejaybrandon is on the right side of this. You won't get many cheerleaders for pirating games here, considering most of us know the negative impact it has on this community. I would much rather have a member like Bluejaybrandon in the community, someone who understands the gravity of a situation like this, than someone who makes excuses for themselves, and advocates for the pirating of video games (which is illegal).
Last edited by Dee4Three on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kyrie-swerving on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:57 am

Dude i gave you my response, i don't want to hi-jack the original posters thread with this unnecessary drama, i'm not going to sit here and convince you of my actions, i have my life you have yours, lead it in the best way you see fit, but leave mine out of it, you can enjoy being the morally correct guy and ill define what morals mean to me.

Take it easy pal :D

If the game is good it will sell it self enough to the point of sustainablity, but if you are releasing half broken game, or a game full of microtransactions, broken online servers, or yearly make the promise to release a new game, but only do with 20% effort, then the developer is the one who is stealing, who holds them accountable?

read this article when you have time

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/eu-study-finds-piracy-doesnt-hurt-game-sales-may-actually-help/

Note: i will not be making any further replies related to this subject on this thread, you want to take this elsewhere, and have a broad discussion about it, OPEN ANOTHER THREAD, and invite the "silent majority" who are using the pirated version of the game, without the fear of shaming, to let them freely express their opinions, this shouldn't always turn into a point of view battle and each is hell bent on proving they won the debate, i got no time for that, but a vehicle for sharing views, and let ppl on their own decide what they find fitting. im out
Last edited by Kyrie-swerving on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyrie-swerving

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:20 am

Kyrie-swerving wrote:Dude i gave you my response, i don't want to hi-jack the original posters thread with this unnecessary drama, i'm not going to sit here and convince you of my actions, i have my life you have yours, lead it in the best way you see fit, but leave mine out of it, you can enjoy being the morally correct guy and ill define what morals mean to me.

Note: i will not be making any further replies related to this subject on this thread, you want to take this elsewhere, and have a broad discussion about it, OPEN ANOTHER THREAD, and invite the "silent majority" who are using the pirated version of the game, without the fear of shaming, to let them freely express their opinions, this shouldn't always turn into a point of view battle and each is hell bent on proving they won the debate, i got no time for that, but a vehicle for sharing views, and let ppl on their own decide what they find fitting. im out

This is honestly one of the more dense individuals I’ve ever seen on these forums. Like the stupidity would almost be commendable if it wasn’t so painful to witness. You act like there are “sides”. This isn’t greyscale, you’re in the wrong. You’re breaking the law and the forum rules.

Andrew, can we please get a ban over here? I’ve never seen such a moronic advocate of pirating. Encouraging fellow individuals who pirate to come forward is a new take.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Kyrie-swerving on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:22 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Kyrie-swerving wrote:Dude i gave you my response, i don't want to hi-jack the original posters thread with this unnecessary drama, i'm not going to sit here and convince you of my actions, i have my life you have yours, lead it in the best way you see fit, but leave mine out of it, you can enjoy being the morally correct guy and ill define what morals mean to me.

This is honestly one of the more dense individuals I’ve ever seen on these forums. Like the stupidity would almost be commendable if it wasn’t so painful to witness. You act like there are “sides”. This isn’t greyscale, you’re in the wrong. You’re breaking the law and the forum rules.

Andrew, can we please get a ban over here? I’ve never seen such a moronic advocate of pirating. Encouraging fellow individuals who pirate to come forward is a new take.

So this is what it is, you rally around an opinion, and when it opposes yours, you scream ban him, sad and unfortunate, dictatorship on forums is nothing new...i have done nothing wrong besides express my opinion, or are we only allowed to have one opinion here :facepalm2:
Kyrie-swerving

Postby Nomad on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:27 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Kyrie-swerving wrote:

Look it is you again, instigating drama, seriously man, you have no right to judge his character, or call him stupid, if anyone deserves banning it is you, he was having a respectful debate, and expressing his view...i think everyone should just chill, it's a game ffs
Last edited by Nomad on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nomad

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:27 am

Breaking the law/rules is not an opinion. How do you function in society? “My opinion is that I should be able to walk into any store and walk out with whatever I want without paying”. Well great, nice opinion but you’re OBJECTIVELY in the wrong. You’re acting like there is two sides and I’m telling you according to the rules, there are in fact not.
bluejaybrandon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:31 am

Nomad wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
Kyrie-swerving wrote:

Look it is you again, the drama instigator, seriously man, you have no right to judge his character, or call him stupid, if anyone deserves banning it is you, he was having a respectful debate, and expressing his view...i think everyone should just chill, it's a game ffs

My god, again people this is not a debate. A debate implies there are two differing opinions of equal value. This is a matter of right and wrong according to how this forum is run. If you don’t agree, don’t come here.

And no, I’m not going to get banned for supporting the rules this forum is based on but that certainly is a unique take. I’m not starting drama. Drama would mean this will be a fight, and I promise when a user admits to using the codex version, this will be resolved quickly.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Nomad on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:36 am

Kyrie-swerving wrote:
t-work wrote:

No harm done, thanks for the tip (Y)

The guy obliged, and the discussion should've ended here, but it was made into a long drawn out debate with everything that followed, hope the forum moderator can delete everything else, or move it into the appropriate thread. :cool: (Y)

We come to this thread for CyberFace and to support the author, not to discuss rules and global piracy...there should be relative thread for that.
Nomad

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:38 am

I hope the forum moderator can do an IP check cuz you’ve had this users back constantly yet are never signed in at the same time. And also write in the same style. Hell you might even be OP, seeing as he hasn’t posted responses here.
bluejaybrandon

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding