Mods by ksmiz

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby Solo_Dolo on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:29 am

Nice video. What camera are you using I like the zoom out effect when the ball was being brought up the court
Solo_Dolo
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby RobDavis on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:36 am

Solo_Dolo wrote:Nice video. What camera are you using I like the zoom out effect when the ball was being brought up the court


I believe Baseline Zoom
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Links to Beats, YouTube, Socials etc..
http://linktr.ee/RobDavis


Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am
Location: IL

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:50 am

RobDavis wrote:ksmiz, scoreboard looks good


Thanks! It does look pretty good there, the home swipe cover the new score number a little bit, I might tweak that. The notification box works fine but other graphics cover it so I've gone with a different option for v2.

V2 spectrum coming soon with texture by TwisT. Remade with 2k18 format. The notification box will work just like the original 2k18 scoreboard but stretched to fit size, any suggestions?

Image
sorry about quality. it will look great in game for you. I just can't run the game too high my computer isn't great
timeouts are a little off too still working on it
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby RobDavis on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:28 am

Aye no worries soon as you release I will have a video uploaded. This and the Yes scoreboard are my go to scoreboards.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Links to Beats, YouTube, Socials etc..
http://linktr.ee/RobDavis


Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am
Location: IL

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:45 am

Installed your Cleveland dornas, they don't showup, even the default dornas are gone, what gives, and how do I get them back?



Image
Last edited by Uncle Drew on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 3263
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby bernalyggim on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Thanks! It does look pretty good there, the home swipe cover the new score number a little bit, I might tweak that. The notification box works fine but other graphics cover it so I've gone with a different option for v2.

V2 spectrum coming soon with texture by TwisT. Remade with 2k18 format. The notification box will work just like the original 2k18 scoreboard but stretched to fit size, any suggestions?

[ Image ]
sorry about quality. it will look great in game for you. I just can't run the game too high my computer isn't great
timeouts are a little off too still working on it


maaaaan, this is lit!!!!!
bernalyggim
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:58 am

bernalyggim wrote:maaaaan, this is lit!!!!!

Thanks!
V2 coming soon. About 95% there.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:06 pm

Any preference on this? I will just put both in and make a 2 pack like I did with root (city + team options)

Score swipe:
Team swipe:
Image
Full swipe:
Image

I tried different sizes for normal and 3's but it didn't work as I wanted.

at&t progress: shoutout to TwisT TexTures
Image
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby TwisT on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Looking good, I think I prefer the team swipe but both are good. More options make it better for everyone.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:33 pm

Spectrum v2 Download

I tried to keep v1 but it might have been replaced by new one. If anyone wants v1 I will put external link or upload separately maybe
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby RobDavis on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Looks good trying this out now
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Links to Beats, YouTube, Socials etc..
http://linktr.ee/RobDavis


Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am
Location: IL

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby Syncinatti on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:48 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Installed your Cleveland dornas, they don't showup, even the default dornas are gone, what gives, and how do I get them back?



[ Image ]


I had the same problem
In his download there was a 004 folder (with iff files inside) and a 004.iff file. I dont think he meant to include the iff file. dont install that one. I assume you already did so erase it from your modded (waigua) folder. That worked for me
Syncinatti
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:54 am

Syncinatti wrote:I had the same problem
In his download there was a 004 folder (with iff files inside) and a 004.iff file. I dont think he meant to include the iff file. dont install that one. I assume you already did so erase it from your modded (waigua) folder. That worked for me


I made more dornas than the original has so therefore I modded the slotlist within the 004.iff file. If what you did works then great all you would be missing out on is one of my dornas I forget which one. You can rename and replace if you want to use it.
For others with this problem: delete 004.iff from your modded/dornas and then restart your game. When the game starts back up it will use original file within the game now.

I don't have a full grasp of what the difference is and why people are having problems but I live in the US and play the english version of the game and this 004.iff file works as intended. If you have different settings or are in a different region then maybe like 004_eu.iff might apply (for example) to your game. I'm sorry that it causes problems for some and works for others but I have written up a tutorial already in the tutorial section that provides more information on dornas and slotlists but I for sure do not know everything about how it works. Maybe others from different areas or language settings will be able to find it useful and apply it to their game and hopefully we can resolve what the differences are so that we can make the mods more compatible for everyone

This might involve having to release all 004.iff, 004_eu.iff, 004_ph.iff, etc. when releasing a dorna pack but if so then that will cause less confusion for all. Maybe a template to easily reproduce the necessary instructions idk we can figure something out
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:29 am

Syncinatti wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:Installed your Cleveland dornas, they don't showup, even the default dornas are gone, what gives, and how do I get them back?



[ Image ]


I had the same problem
In his download there was a 004 folder (with iff files inside) and a 004.iff file. I dont think he meant to include the iff file. dont install that one. I assume you already did so erase it from your modded (waigua) folder. That worked for me



Thanks Bro. That did the trick, it's working now.
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 3263
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby TwisT on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:19 am

Put together a texture for the Altitude Sports scoreboard that the Nuggets use if you or anyone would want to turn it into a scoreboard.
Image
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h50kj9gj49f2k72/%5BTwisT%5DAltitude%20Sports%20Scoreboard%20Texture.psd
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:Can you do a Cleveland court with dornas? I have a problem with some dornas that another modder created for Cleveland, and I have pm'd and msg him repeatedly, and I've been completely ignored on how to fix it.


Lol really dude? You a fuckboy o boo hoo I didn't read and respond to whatever bs you sent me it's been what like a half day. You voluntarily downloaded altered files for a video game that works perfectly fine without mods. JUST DON'T USE MODS if you can't understand how to get them working for you. You ain't gonna die in 12 hours without the cleveland stadium dornas working correctly. I've helped you or at least tried to multiple times already on other threads with this same exact topic. You always have problems or don't read instructions and do something that doesn't make any sense. I've gone out of my way to help other many times on here if you would just wait I would have helped, I have been working on scoreboards. But now I see you bitching I am just going to delete whatever you sent because it is not worth my time to help such an ungrateful fuckboy.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:56 pm

TwisT wrote:Put together a texture for the Altitude Sports scoreboard that the Nuggets use if you or anyone would want to turn it into a scoreboard.
[ Image ]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h50kj9gj49f2k72/%5BTwisT%5DAltitude%20Sports%20Scoreboard%20Texture.psd


Thanks TwisT! This shouldn't be too hard to make

Edit update
A lot of the elements are in the same spot as the yes scoreboard so I've already got it looking pretty close. Threw the default in blender and tweaked some of the Yes scoreboard number sizes and widths etc.

Image
Last edited by ksmiz on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:38 pm

ksmiz wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:Can you do a Cleveland court with dornas? I have a problem with some dornas that another modder created for Cleveland, and I have pm'd and msg him repeatedly, and I've been completely ignored on how to fix it.


Lol really dude? You a fuckboy o boo hoo I didn't read and respond to whatever bs you sent me it's been what like a half day. You voluntarily downloaded altered files for a video game that works perfectly fine without mods. JUST DON'T USE MODS if you can't understand how to get them working for you. You ain't gonna die in 12 hours without the cleveland stadium dornas working correctly. I've helped you or at least tried to multiple times already on other threads with this same exact topic. You always have problems or don't read instructions and do something that doesn't make any sense. I've gone out of my way to help other many times on here if you would just wait I would have helped, I have been working on scoreboards. But now I see you bitching I am just going to delete whatever you sent because it is not worth my time to help such an ungrateful fuckboy.



First off, you find your fuckboys where you sleep. Secondly, if you look a few posts above this one, Syncinatti said YOU put the iff file in the wrong place, which is why it didn't work. It would be nice to check your work, before releasing it, instead of blaming someone else for YOUR mistake. I did exactly what you said, and YOUR error is why it didn't work. I could care less about all that noise you're making. Syncinatti pointed out YOUR mistake, so its been corrected. Don't bitch at me, for something YOU did. So I'm gonna make like Smokey The Bear, and put this fire out.
Last edited by Uncle Drew on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 3263
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby RobDavis on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:53 pm

ksmiz wrote:
TwisT wrote:Put together a texture for the Altitude Sports scoreboard that the Nuggets use if you or anyone would want to turn it into a scoreboard.
[ Image ]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h50kj9gj49f2k72/%5BTwisT%5DAltitude%20Sports%20Scoreboard%20Texture.psd


Thanks TwisT! This shouldn't be too hard to make

Edit update
A lot of the elements are in the same spot as the yes scoreboard so I've already got it looking pretty close. Threw the default in blender and tweaked some of the Yes scoreboard number sizes and widths etc.

[ Image ]


Looks clean good work
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Links to Beats, YouTube, Socials etc..
http://linktr.ee/RobDavis


Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am
Location: IL

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby TwisT on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:39 pm

Here's another reference picture for the bonus and shotclock glow.
Image
Bonus is just a little yellow triangle with a + on it and when the shotcloks hits 7 the box turns red.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:50 pm

RobDavis wrote:Looks clean good work


Thanks but I didn't really do anything yet ha just lined it up in blender and started throwing in pieces from bongo88's yes scoreboard.

TwisT wrote:Here's another reference picture for the bonus and shotclock glow.
[ Image ]
Bonus is just a little yellow triangle with a + on it and when the shotcloks hits 7 the box turns red.


Thanks already on it but this is helpful. I watched the cavs game a bit with league pass on the denver broadcast so I could see the animations and stuff too. (wasn't happy as a cavs fan). When I saw the bonus + I thought it was pretty cool that there was something different that gets the same point across

Trying to see if I can figure it out through blender
Image

Uncle Drew wrote:if you look a few posts above this one, Syncinatti said YOU put the iff file in the wrong place, which is why it didn't work. It would be nice to check your work, before releasing it, instead of blaming someone else for YOUR mistake. I did exactly what you said, and YOUR error is why it didn't work. I could care less about all that noise you're making. Syncinatti pointed out YOUR mistake, so its been corrected. Don't bitch at me, for something YOU did. So I'm gonna make like Smokey The Bear, and put this fire out.


GTFO OUT OF MY THREAD!

I didn't make any mistake. IF you can read I explained what I did. I added a slot to the list within 004.iff. Not my fault you don't know what you are doing. Nice edit to your post didn't sound big and bad enough the first time around? Again I made no errors or mistakes, you have no idea what you are doing!
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Everyone cool it.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 25th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
Year 20
Administrator
 
Posts: 111201
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:01 am

I like that AT&T scoreboard
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:47 pm

TwisT wrote:Bonus is just a little yellow triangle with a + on it and when the shotcloks hits 7 the box turns red.


I got the bonus + to look pretty close! The shotglow I've been working on for a while and just can't figure out a good way to put it. It worked exactly the way it does on tv once and then I made another edit and now it will either leave a red box on screen or I have to make it flash in and out. Idk why it only worked the one game but it was perfect and I haven't been able to reproduce it exactly since.

Image


TGsoGood wrote:I like that AT&T scoreboard


Thanks I worked backwards from looyh's espn scoreboard but I can't figure out what I did wrong with the timeouts when turning them from his TO: 7 back into little boxes. If I can figure that out it's close to release but I might just restart from the beginning so that it works right
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Mods by ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:03 am

Image

DOWNLOAD

Edit: might have lost the shotclock effect, if so let me know and I'll try another upload
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests