Real 2018 Draft Class - Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Jalen Brunson + Allonzo Trier Previews

Postby ilja23mia on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:21 am

Could we get a beta Version or something? For the first players? Because im already playing a season mod and want to add this class to my season
Miami Heat All DAY
ilja23mia

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:50 am

ilja23mia wrote:Could we get a beta Version or something? For the first players? Because im already playing a season mod and want to add this class to my season

You can always add a draft class at any point of the season and even the off season.

You can always occasionally add "Real 2018 Class" from the user "bluejaybrandon". That roster is constantly updated with the prospects and their respective Id's. Then when the final release occurs its easy to drop the final modded folder.
bluejaybrandon

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - "Dynamic Update"

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Dynamic Update on the first page
bluejaybrandon

Postby jk31 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:17 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
ilja23mia wrote:Could we get a beta Version or something? For the first players? Because im already playing a season mod and want to add this class to my season

You can always add a draft class at any point of the season and even the off season.

You can always occasionally add "Real 2018 Class" from the user "bluejaybrandon". That roster is constantly updated with the prospects and their respective Id's. Then when the final release occurs its easy to drop the final modded folder.

Ah you already gave the players their respective IDs? Great to hear! That means I can start my new League with your Draft Class now!
jk31

Postby tare850 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:59 am

Great work mate I`m really excited for your draft class.Finally someone making Dzanan Musa in draft class if you don`t have portrait for Musa I already made one you can use it :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/phc954zq4 ... 399_a1.iff
tare850

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:22 pm

The draft class will be released through NLSC but the discussion will be migrating to a new site for better feedback and individual discussion on prospects. There will be updated posts with the reasoning behind several ratings for prospects. There you can discuss changes you would like to see made on each prospect. Again, it will be released here eventually but major development updates will be posted there including videos and new assets. Thanks you for the considerable number of views and the supportive comments. Please visit https://real2018roster.wordpress.com/ and keep the discussion going.
bluejaybrandon

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:47 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:The draft class will be released through NLSC but the discussion will be migrating to a new site for better feedback and individual discussion on prospects. There will be updated posts with the reasoning behind several ratings for prospects. There you can discuss changes you would like to see made on each prospect. Again, it will be released here eventually but major development updates will be posted there including videos and new assets. Thanks you for the considerable number of views and the supportive comments. Please visit https://real2018roster.wordpress.com/ and keep the discussion going.

I have expressed my enjoyment for your work in the past as well as expressing my enthusiasm to see the results of this project.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Why delete all the previews from the 1st post?
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:10 pm

TGsoGood wrote:Why delete all the previews from the 1st post?

They will be migrating over to the new location. Hopefully each individual post can then be given the attention that the cyberface creators deserve for their excellent work. Additionally, to consolidate this project. I much prefer the ability to have direct comments on each individual face, portrait, and rating to determine if changes need to be made. To clarify, I'll still be answering questions here if necessary but the pictures, videos and such will be there.
bluejaybrandon

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - New Site for Individualized Discussion

Postby jk31 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:05 am

I think I found two mistakes: Bruce Bowen should be named Bruce Brown. Luka Doncic is spelled with a "K", not a "C".

Is the latest version uploaded to 2kshare? In the version I find, when I search vor "bluejaybrandon", players like Trent, Brunson and some more are not included.
jk31

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:41 am

jk31 wrote:I think I found two mistakes: Bruce Bowen should be named Bruce Brown. Luka Doncic is spelled with a "K", not a "C".

Is the latest version uploaded to 2kshare? In the version I find, when I search vor "bluejaybrandon", players like Trent, Brunson and some more are not included.

Thanks. Bruce Brown has not been officially added. That was a placeholder when I downloaded the original class. Luka Doncic has since been updated, I just have yet to upload the newest version. As for the players missing, I'm unsure what would cause that. I can upload my latest version and that may add the missing players.
bluejaybrandon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:39 am

Tattoos are almost done for the cyberfaces we have completed.

bluejaybrandon

Postby Roberto on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:37 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Tattoos are almost done for the cyberfaces we have completed.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

please, include Seventh Woods, Frank Howard and Jalek Felton,they not in nbadraft mock but neither some players you included in draft
Roberto

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:42 am

Roberto wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Tattoos are almost done for the cyberfaces we have completed.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

please, include Seventh Woods, Frank Howard and Jalek Felton,they not in nbadraft mock but neither some players you included in draft

It is unlikely that we include these players as of now. I know there are other draft classes out there that may include them so I suggest checking there. Everyone included in this project has at some point been mocked as a top 75 prospect. Whether or not they are currently in the top 60 isn’t really the issue because they are needed for depth.
bluejaybrandon

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Tattoo Previews

Postby freezma on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:24 am

great job bluejaybrandon and the crew this is looking amazing
freezma

Postby jk31 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:25 am

Any timetable for this great draft class?
jk31

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:26 am

jk31 wrote:Any timetable for this great draft class?

Not really. Still have quite a few faces for prominent players that we need to get done.
bluejaybrandon

Postby jk31 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:44 am

Take your time, at least you will make it a 100% right when you do it.
jk31

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:24 am

jk31 wrote:Take your time, at least you will make it a 100% right when you do it.

We really appreciate this sentiment man. I thank you for being so understanding. When it releases, it will be all in one download with no ads. All the faces, tattoos, and portraits will be included. There are already almost 3 times the number of faces included in my 2017 class, In addition, all portraits are high quality, full body action shots. However, because of this I can't promise that it is compatible with other roster mods.
bluejaybrandon

Postby kubiks0704 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:50 pm

This draft class is incredible ;) can you update your current version on 2kshare? I'm getting close to the offseason in my myleague and there are missing players like trae young, jarred vanderbilt, mikal bridges. Thanks in advance and keep it up! You're doing great ;)
kubiks0704

Postby Phreezy P on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:39 pm

kubiks0704 wrote:This draft class is incredible ;) can you update your current version on 2kshare? I'm getting close to the offseason in my myleague and there are missing players like trae young, jarred vanderbilt, mikal bridges. Thanks in advance and keep it up! You're doing great ;)

Looks like its been updated.

And on that note, are all the CFIDs already assigned? I also just hit the offseason and I don't mind having the faces be wrong, I just want it to be compatible when you release the files.
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Postby jk31 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Even if not, you just have to use limnonos modifier as soon as the faces are released.

I think I will use a fictional rookie class in my first year, so Bluejaybrandon gets more time to finish his stuff, before I draft this rookie class :D
jk31

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:57 am

Phreezy P wrote:
kubiks0704 wrote:This draft class is incredible ;) can you update your current version on 2kshare? I'm getting close to the offseason in my myleague and there are missing players like trae young, jarred vanderbilt, mikal bridges. Thanks in advance and keep it up! You're doing great ;)

And on that note, are all the CFIDs already assigned? I also just hit the offseason and I don't mind having the faces be wrong, I just want it to be compatible when you release the files.

I'll try to go through today and finish assigning things so that they are all there when its time for release
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Phreezy P on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:58 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Phreezy P wrote:

I'll go through today and finish assigning things so that they are all there when its time for release

Good to hear man, thanks. Take your time.
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:41 am

I want to apologize for those interested in the project. My desktop has bricked and needs to have the motherboard replaced. The project is stalled but still being worked on. In the meantime, here is a preview for potential lottery pick and the second highest rated international prospect Dzanan Musa. Special thanks to Mrk326 for his amazing work as always.

bluejaybrandon

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding