Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Mike James, Treveon Graham, Malik Monk, Dwayne Bacon

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: [R] A. Davis, D. Lillard, K.Irving, M. Smart, T. Johnson

Postby Brian White on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 am

Can we just have ya'll do 2K from now on? Thank you :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:43 am

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: [R] A. Davis, D. Lillard, K.Irving, M. Smart, T. Johnson

Postby kobiosity on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Great job my friend :bowdown: :bowdown2: Can you release John Collins from Atlanta and Jamychal Green from Memphis as shown in the pictures ? Thanks in advance :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kobiosity
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: [R] A. Davis, D. Lillard, K.Irving, M. Smart, T. Johnson

Postby The Daemon on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 pm

4MR wrote:Great update master!!!

Thank you! :)

3ramsey3 wrote:Thank you for your time. Also thanks for Kyrie and Lillard update

You're welcome. :)

Brian White wrote:Can we just have ya'll do 2K from now on? Thank you :applaud: :applaud:

You're welcome. :)

kobiosity wrote:Great job my friend :bowdown: :bowdown2: Can you release John Collins from Atlanta and Jamychal Green from Memphis as shown in the pictures ? Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

What is the id# of John Collins?
Visit my thread for previews and releases of NBA players with tattoo update.
NBA2k18 Tatoo Update Click here
NBA2k17 Tattoo Update Click here
NBA2k14 Fictional Cyberfaces with Tattoo Click here
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: [R] A. Davis, D. Lillard, K.Irving, M. Smart, T. Johnson

Postby kobiosity on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:59 am

The Daemon wrote:
4MR wrote:Great update master!!!

Thank you! :)

3ramsey3 wrote:Thank you for your time. Also thanks for Kyrie and Lillard update

You're welcome. :)

Brian White wrote:Can we just have ya'll do 2K from now on? Thank you :applaud: :applaud:

You're welcome. :)

kobiosity wrote:Great job my friend :bowdown: :bowdown2: Can you release John Collins from Atlanta and Jamychal Green from Memphis as shown in the pictures ? Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

What is the id# of John Collins?

John Collins id should be 17018 (Y)
kobiosity
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: [R] A. Davis, D. Lillard, K.Irving, M. Smart, T. Johnson

Postby The Daemon on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:20 am

kobiosity wrote:
The Daemon wrote:
4MR wrote:Great update master!!!

Thank you! :)

3ramsey3 wrote:Thank you for your time. Also thanks for Kyrie and Lillard update

You're welcome. :)

Brian White wrote:Can we just have ya'll do 2K from now on? Thank you :applaud: :applaud:

You're welcome. :)

kobiosity wrote:Great job my friend :bowdown: :bowdown2: Can you release John Collins from Atlanta and Jamychal Green from Memphis as shown in the pictures ? Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

What is the id# of John Collins?

John Collins id should be 17018 (Y)

Oh! Is this a custom CF? No default CF from 2k?
Visit my thread for previews and releases of NBA players with tattoo update.
NBA2k18 Tatoo Update Click here
NBA2k17 Tattoo Update Click here
NBA2k14 Fictional Cyberfaces with Tattoo Click here
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS


Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: [R] A. Davis, D. Lillard, K.Irving, M. Smart, T. Johnson

Postby The Daemon on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:29 am

Jumpman2K wrote:Can you make Dejounte Murray? :D

Will check this.
Visit my thread for previews and releases of NBA players with tattoo update.
NBA2k18 Tatoo Update Click here
NBA2k17 Tattoo Update Click here
NBA2k14 Fictional Cyberfaces with Tattoo Click here
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: J.Jackson, T.Ulis, A.Davis, D.Lillard, K.Irving

Postby The Daemon on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:30 am

Josh Jackson & Tyler Ulis Tattoo update
Image
Download: Josh Jackson Tattoo Update

Image
Download: Tyler Ulis Tattoo Update
Visit my thread for previews and releases of NBA players with tattoo update.
NBA2k18 Tatoo Update Click here
NBA2k17 Tattoo Update Click here
NBA2k14 Fictional Cyberfaces with Tattoo Click here
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: [R] A. Davis, D. Lillard, K.Irving, M. Smart, T. Johnson

Postby kobiosity on Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:10 am

The Daemon wrote:
kobiosity wrote:
The Daemon wrote:
4MR wrote:Great update master!!!

Thank you! :)

3ramsey3 wrote:Thank you for your time. Also thanks for Kyrie and Lillard update

You're welcome. :)

Brian White wrote:Can we just have ya'll do 2K from now on? Thank you :applaud: :applaud:

You're welcome. :)

kobiosity wrote:Great job my friend :bowdown: :bowdown2: Can you release John Collins from Atlanta and Jamychal Green from Memphis as shown in the pictures ? Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

What is the id# of John Collins?

John Collins id should be 17018 (Y)

Oh! Is this a custom CF? No default CF from 2k?

it's a default cyberface but id cyberface it's not correct i guess....i found it on a universal cyberface list in this forum
kobiosity
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: J.Jackson, T.Ulis, A.Davis, D.Lillard, K.Irving

Postby 4MR on Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:18 am

Man, no words... great work!!! 7513 face id Josh Collins :wink: I hope to see your Jordan Bell and Frank Mason III )))
4MR
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: J.Jackson, T.Ulis, A.Davis, D.Lillard, K.Irving

Postby OwlcapwnTV on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:43 am

I wasn't expecting the Josh Jackson that soon.

I use player lock, and I'm picky as hell. Now I can use him again.

Thanks, man.
OwlcapwnTV
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: J.Jackson, T.Ulis, A.Davis, D.Lillard, K.Irving

Postby Brian White on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:35 pm

:bowdown: :bowdown:
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:43 am

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: J.Jackson, T.Ulis, A.Davis, D.Lillard, K.Irving

Postby The Daemon on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:28 am

Brian White wrote::bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks! :)

OwlcapwnTV wrote:I wasn't expecting the Josh Jackson that soon.

I use player lock, and I'm picky as hell. Now I can use him again.

Thanks, man.

You're welcome.

4MR wrote:Man, no words... great work!!! 7513 face id Josh Collins :wink: I hope to see your Jordan Bell and Frank Mason III )))

Thanks, man! What's Frank Mason's ID#?
Visit my thread for previews and releases of NBA players with tattoo update.
NBA2k18 Tatoo Update Click here
NBA2k17 Tattoo Update Click here
NBA2k14 Fictional Cyberfaces with Tattoo Click here
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby The Daemon on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:29 am

E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy Tattoo update
Image
Download: Eric Bledsoe Tattoo Update

Image
Download: DJ Wilson Tattoo Update

Image
Download: Gary Payton II Tattoo Update

Image
Download: Joel Bolomboy Tattoo Update
Visit my thread for previews and releases of NBA players with tattoo update.
NBA2k18 Tatoo Update Click here
NBA2k17 Tattoo Update Click here
NBA2k14 Fictional Cyberfaces with Tattoo Click here
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby 4MR on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:31 am

Awesome work!!!! Frank Mason III - 7538
4MR
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby jowaks on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:31 am

thank you so much kabayan :applaud:
jowaks
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:56 am

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby kobiosity on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:56 am

awesome, thank you for your work :bowdown: :bowdown2:
kobiosity
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby Solo_Dolo on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Thanku for your updates.
Solo_Dolo
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby Brian White on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:10 am

Again the awesome releases!!!
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:43 am

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby cjdakid3 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:35 am

Mike James?
cjdakid3
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby cjdakid3 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:35 am

Mike James?
cjdakid3
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: J.Jackson, T.Ulis, A.Davis, D.Lillard, K.Irving

Postby cjdakid3 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:36 am

The Daemon wrote:Josh Jackson & Tyler Ulis Tattoo update
[ Image ]
Download: Josh Jackson Tattoo

[ Image ]
Download: Tyler Ulis Tattoo


Mike James?
cjdakid3
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby Brian White on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:12 pm

I 7th the John Collins please
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:43 am

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby Mr.Xcitement96 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:00 pm

Many Thanks. Daemon's For amazing Tats update! :bowdown2:
User avatar
Mr.Xcitement96
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: E.Bledsoe, D.J.Wilson, G.Payton II & J.Bolomboy

Postby The Daemon on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Thanks guys!
Visit my thread for previews and releases of NBA players with tattoo update.
NBA2k18 Tatoo Update Click here
NBA2k17 Tattoo Update Click here
NBA2k14 Fictional Cyberfaces with Tattoo Click here
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests