.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby bowenstar on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:15 pm

i've download Update 1.07 FIXED! and CDN fc SYNC and TMP in ur website but in game Portland Court still missing ?? How do i Fix it ?

:? :? :? :? :?
bowenstar
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Maverick on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:56 pm

First off thanks for this great mod. Just a question though, I'm a online user but goes offline from time to time because of my bandwidth limit. Will following your online route cause me a problem when playing offline or not?
User avatar
Maverick
for Life
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:05 pm

I downloaded this roster and all the external files except for part 4 and 6 (1 GB each!! :shock: )

I have to say the global and the Jerseys make this game look phenomenal. Great work to all who helped w/ this project!

I will try to download part 4 and 6 tonight, It just took a while for me to get all the other parts since my internet connection was slow today.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3694
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby firstpain on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:06 pm

Excuse me sir, I have a question.

Is there a way to assign player in free agent pool to specific team?

When i tried to assign in roster edit there came a message "a team can have at most 15 players on its roster"

Is it possible to use bypass like maybe Cheat engine or something?

Sorry for my bad english
firstpain
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:09 pm

darko880 wrote:I have game from steam. do i need to download patch 1.07? i think no, because its automatic downloading itself...right?

Exactly, if you are steam user like me, you don’t need those files.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:11 pm

bowenstar wrote:i've download Update 1.07 FIXED! and CDN fc SYNC and TMP in ur website but in game Portland Court still missing ?? How do i Fix it ?

:? :? :? :? :?

Correct, I have to upload Main Directory Files 9 with the fix for the court. You can rename a Blazers court to f861 provisionally.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:12 pm

Maverick wrote:First off thanks for this great mod. Just a question though, I'm a online user but goes offline from time to time because of my bandwidth limit. Will following your online route cause me a problem when playing offline or not?

If you are steam users you don’t need the update files but if you are having issues with the connection I would recommend you the Patch 1.07 files.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:14 pm

TGsoGood wrote:I downloaded this roster and all the external files except for part 4 and 6 (1 GB each!! :shock: )

I have to say the global and the Jerseys make this game look phenomenal. Great work to all who helped w/ this project!

I will try to download part 4 and 6 tonight, It just took a while for me to get all the other parts since my internet connection was slow today.

Thanks a lot TG! Yeah, cyberfaces, the arenas and courts and all the stuff for the G-League are big files hehe. I hope you enjoy!
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:15 pm

firstpain wrote:Excuse me sir, I have a question.

Is there a way to assign player in free agent pool to specific team?

When i tried to assign in roster edit there came a message "a team can have at most 15 players on its roster"

Is it possible to use bypass like maybe Cheat engine or something?

Sorry for my bad english

The maximum are 15, you should eliminate some players from the team to the FA.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Nikolanixa on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:51 pm

For some reason nba g league dont shows me, im non steam user i download every thing what u upload..
Nikolanixa
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:55 pm

Nikolanixa wrote:For some reason nba g league dont shows me, im non steam user i download every thing what u upload..

Did you load my roster manually?
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Nikolanixa on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Nikolanixa wrote:For some reason nba g league dont shows me, im non steam user i download every thing what u upload..

Did you load my roster manually?

They dont shows me in play now roster picker.
Nikolanixa
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby jk31 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:16 pm

Will you add cyberfaces in the future? Or do you focus on your other projects now, that this massive project is released?
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby jk31 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:16 pm

Will you add cyberfaces in the future? Or do you focus on your other projects now, that this massive project is released?
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Roberto on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:30 pm

aaron baynes not in game, dissapear when i enter to edit him
Roberto
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby bowenstar on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:12 am

hi Shuajota

i've download ur roster V2.2 and 1.07 ed that's work for MyLeage it's grea (Y) (Y)
t
but ive check rosters and they are still have some missing player on Rosters

ive try to make missing player to ur Rosters but i cant put player in Rosters

can u help me to finish them?

if u do this that's a perfect Rosters (Y) (Y) (Y)

heres transactions

December 28: Houston signed guard Gerald Green.

December 28: Indiana signed forward Alex Poythress for the remainder of the season.

December 23: Utah signed guard Naz Long.

December 23: Phoenix waived guard Mike James.

December 22: Utah waived guard Nate Wolters.

December 21: Utah signed forward Erik McCree and waived forward Eric Griffin.

December 20: Brooklyn waived guard Yakuba Ouattara.

December 19: Chicago waived guard Kay Felder.

December 19: Dallas signed guard Kyle Collinsworth and waived guard Antonius Cleveland and center Jeff Withey.

December 18: Brooklyn signed guard Milton Doyle.

plz do them :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

thanks bro

happy new year :D :D
bowenstar
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby jajawatawat on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:18 am

bro is there really no nike city jersey on ur roster? just downloaded all today roster v2.2 and 8 main folders
jajawatawat
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Roberto on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:22 am

Roberto wrote:aaron baynes not in game, dissapear when i enter to edit him

no problem
Roberto
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:43 am

jajawatawat wrote:bro is there really no nike city jersey on ur roster? just downloaded all today roster v2.2 and 8 main folders

Yes, these city edition jerseys aren’t on my roster bcs it was created before the Patch 1.07 but I’m adding them with cheat engine for the next update :)
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby eko718 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:07 am

Shuajota wrote:
jajawatawat wrote:bro is there really no nike city jersey on ur roster? just downloaded all today roster v2.2 and 8 main folders

Yes, these city edition jerseys aren’t on my roster bcs it was created before the Patch 1.07 but I’m adding them with cheat engine for the next update :)


How do you add those jerseys with cheat engine?
eko718
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:44 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby jajawatawat on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:29 pm

bro is there no really sponsor logo on the statement jersey of celtics?
jajawatawat
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby jajawatawat on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:04 pm

Shuajota wrote:
jajawatawat wrote:bro is there really no nike city jersey on ur roster? just downloaded all today roster v2.2 and 8 main folders

Yes, these city edition jerseys aren’t on my roster bcs it was created before the Patch 1.07 but I’m adding them with cheat engine for the next update :)


is your alternate jersey of celtics have a sponsor logo?
jajawatawat
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:51 am

DNA Ultimate Roster Update
Roster v2.3 and Main Directory Files 9 have been RELEASED!
Download: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/photos/ ... =3&theater
Changelog:
This roster fixes MyLeague Mode, OKC crowd, Portland Court, James Harden Number #13, and adds new cfs for James, Wade, Gerald Green and the new Jersey City Edition uniforms!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
Credits to YG13 and Andre2K for those amazing cfs.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby yeltrah123 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:19 am

Shuajota wrote:DNA Ultimate Roster Update
Roster v2.3 and Main Directory Files 9 have been RELEASED!
Download: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/photos/ ... =3&theater
Changelog:
This roster fixes MyLeague Mode, OKC crowd, Portland Court, James Harden Number #13, and adds new cfs for James, Wade, Gerald Green and the new Jersey City Edition uniforms!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
Credits to YG13 and Andre2K for those amazing cfs.

Thanks Shuajota will try it now!
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby jajawatawat on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:56 am

bulls team is invisible when using city jersey, bucks icon jersey is missing. teams/players using color skyblue sneakers when using city jerseys except for teams like i cant remember :D i did send a pm on ur fb page
jajawatawat
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Roberto on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 am

Bulls, Heat and Raptors city jerseys are invisibles
Roberto
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:52 am

Roberto wrote:Bulls, Heat and Raptors city jerseys are invisibles

Those jerseys haven’t been released yet. But I prepared my roster. 2K will release it in 1.08 I think.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD│Roster 2.2 12-30-2017 + MDF 1-8 RELEASED Page 5

Postby darko880 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am

Shuajota wrote:
darko880 wrote:I have game from steam. do i need to download patch 1.07? i think no, because its automatic downloading itself...right?

Exactly, if you are steam user like me, you don’t need those files.


Dont need anything, anything???
darko880
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 5:36 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby ET Da Gawd on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:41 am

Guess I'll have to buy the game...game keeps crashing since the update for me, I'm assuming the changes to the jersey made by cheatengine...cheat engine doesn't work with codex I believe...once I'm back up and running in a few weeks I'll do more sig shot/sneaker updates...I only see the city jerseys on a fresh new roster...any old roster does not recognize the cheat engine changes...fuck mee :(
ET Da Gawd
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:26 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:54 am

ET Da Gawd wrote:Guess I'll have to buy the game...game keeps crashing since the update for me, I'm assuming the changes to the jersey made by cheatengine...cheat engine doesn't work with codex I believe...once I'm back up and running in a few weeks I'll do more sig shot/sneaker updates...I only see the city jerseys on a fresh new roster...any old roster does not recognize the cheat engine changes...fuck mee :(

I added the city edition jerseys in the fourth slot for each team in the roster v2.3. And also the jerseys previews. In steam version all is working fine...
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby jk31 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Where is the cyberface list of players you added? I only see those few, that you already released in another thread. Or didn't you add any new cyberfaces in this mod? If so, do you plan to add more in the future or is this project finished, now that you started your draft class? And who is this 79 OVR Elton Price guy that is on the pacers roster?!

Yakuba Ouattara - 0000
Chris Boucher - 0003
Dwyane Bacon - 0004
Abdel Nader - 0006
Bogdan Bogdanovic - 9980
Mike James - 9981
Jacob Wiley - 9991
Daniel Theis - 9992
Tyler Cavanaugh - 9993
LaDontae Henton - 9994
Cedi Osman - 9995
Furkan Korkmaz - 9996
Wesley Iwundu - 9997
Ike Anigbogu - 9998
Luka Doncic - 9999
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby intruda on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:10 am

I really hope you folks have your virus protection installed. So many attempts to install bullshit from these download websites is crazy.

Thanks for the work but I feel bad for the folks not prepared.
intruda
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 10:41 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:11 am

intruda wrote:I really hope you folks have your virus protection installed. So many attempts to install bullshit from these download websites is crazy.

Thanks for the work but I feel bad for the folks not prepared.

You shouldnt talk for the rest of the people when they dont talk about that. My web is free of virus. I just use linkshrink for my links. That´s all.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:13 am

jk31 wrote:Where is the cyberface list of players you added? I only see those few, that you already released in another thread. Or didn't you add any new cyberfaces in this mod? If so, do you plan to add more in the future or is this project finished, now that you started your draft class? And who is this 79 OVR Elton Price guy that is on the pacers roster?!

Yakuba Ouattara - 0000
Chris Boucher - 0003
Dwyane Bacon - 0004
Abdel Nader - 0006
Bogdan Bogdanovic - 9980
Mike James - 9981
Jacob Wiley - 9991
Daniel Theis - 9992
Tyler Cavanaugh - 9993
LaDontae Henton - 9994
Cedi Osman - 9995
Furkan Korkmaz - 9996
Wesley Iwundu - 9997
Ike Anigbogu - 9998
Luka Doncic - 9999

What IDs do you need to know?
Yes, I will create more cfs but these days I´m busy with my family.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:20 am

Current CF List on DNA Ultimate Roster:
Yakuba Ouattara - 0000
Chris Boucher - 0003
Dwyane Bacon - 0004
Abdel Nader - 0006
Jacob Pullen - 6091
Alex Caruso - 8602
Bogdan Bogdanovic - 9980
Mike James - 9981
Jacob Wiley - 9991
Daniel Theis - 9992
Tyler Cavanaugh - 9993
LaDontae Henton - 9994
Cedi Osman - 9995
Furkan Korkmaz - 9996
Wesley Iwundu - 9997
Ike Anigbogu - 9998
Luka Doncic - 9999
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby jk31 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 am

Shuajota wrote:
jk31 wrote:Where is the cyberface list of players you added? I only see those few, that you already released in another thread. Or didn't you add any new cyberfaces in this mod? If so, do you plan to add more in the future or is this project finished, now that you started your draft class? And who is this 79 OVR Elton Price guy that is on the pacers roster?!

Yakuba Ouattara - 0000
Chris Boucher - 0003
Dwyane Bacon - 0004
Abdel Nader - 0006
Bogdan Bogdanovic - 9980
Mike James - 9981
Jacob Wiley - 9991
Daniel Theis - 9992
Tyler Cavanaugh - 9993
LaDontae Henton - 9994
Cedi Osman - 9995
Furkan Korkmaz - 9996
Wesley Iwundu - 9997
Ike Anigbogu - 9998
Luka Doncic - 9999

What IDs do you need to know?
Yes, I will create more cfs but these days I´m busy with my family.


Just wanted to know if you added any cyberfaces with the massive release on christmas and only forgot to list them, or if it were the same cyberfaces as before.
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:05 am

jk31 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jk31 wrote:Where is the cyberface list of players you added? I only see those few, that you already released in another thread. Or didn't you add any new cyberfaces in this mod? If so, do you plan to add more in the future or is this project finished, now that you started your draft class? And who is this 79 OVR Elton Price guy that is on the pacers roster?!

Yakuba Ouattara - 0000
Chris Boucher - 0003
Dwyane Bacon - 0004
Abdel Nader - 0006
Bogdan Bogdanovic - 9980
Mike James - 9981
Jacob Wiley - 9991
Daniel Theis - 9992
Tyler Cavanaugh - 9993
LaDontae Henton - 9994
Cedi Osman - 9995
Furkan Korkmaz - 9996
Wesley Iwundu - 9997
Ike Anigbogu - 9998
Luka Doncic - 9999

What IDs do you need to know?
Yes, I will create more cfs but these days I´m busy with my family.


Just wanted to know if you added any cyberfaces with the massive release on christmas and only forgot to list them, or if it were the same cyberfaces as before.

I added Pullen and Alex Caruso
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby jk31 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:56 am

Ah, sorry, thought I already had them. Thanks!
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby intruda on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:22 am

Shuajota wrote:
intruda wrote:I really hope you folks have your virus protection installed. So many attempts to install bullshit from these download websites is crazy.

Thanks for the work but I feel bad for the folks not prepared.

You shouldnt talk for the rest of the people when they dont talk about that. My web is free of virus. I just use linkshrink for my links. That´s all.



Im not talking opinion its factual that your links lead to potential malware. If someone doesnt have at least noscripts installed, high potential for bs installed without knowing it.

One of the links lead to a website attempting to use my cpu as a mining tool

Hopefully the money is worth it.
intruda
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 10:41 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:35 am

intruda wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
intruda wrote:I really hope you folks have your virus protection installed. So many attempts to install bullshit from these download websites is crazy.

Thanks for the work but I feel bad for the folks not prepared.

You shouldnt talk for the rest of the people when they dont talk about that. My web is free of virus. I just use linkshrink for my links. That´s all.



Im not talking opinion its factual that your links lead to potential malware. If someone doesnt have at least noscripts installed, high potential for bs installed without knowing it.

One of the links lead to a website attempting to use my cpu as a mining tool

Hopefully the money is worth it.

Well, I use linkshrink, only one ad link, here on this forum some users use adfly, linkshrink, shorte and more, basically those websites are the same and people don´t protest. You can use adblock for example. I spend a lot of time in mods and the ad links support my work bro.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby dizzywave on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:30 pm

Hey if I already had the previous updates of your roster before, would I only need to download the new Main Directory Files (9)? Or would I need to redownload the whole thing again? Please let me know, thank you!

EDIT: To clarify, I had your roster around November 2017.
dizzywave
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:26 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Rated_R__Nick on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:09 pm

Hi Shuajota.

First of all, great job with this ultimate roster. I didn't play NBA 2K on PC since 2/3 years, and the new way to mod is so different.
I read on your website that we have to "Extract the content of each rar in your main installation NBA 2K18 folder". So, my question is, have I to extract the "waigua" folder inside the NBA 2K18 game main folder, or have I to extract the file inside the "waigua" folder inside the game main folder?

In addiction to this, I play offline, and I can't find your roster inside the game. Have I to uso Limnono, as I read in this thread, or have I to put this in some folder inside the PC (in 2K14, I put the rosters file in "AppData\Roaming" if I right remember).

Thank You.
Rated_R__Nick
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:43 pm

dizzywave wrote:Hey if I already had the previous updates of your roster before, would I only need to download the new Main Directory Files (9)? Or would I need to redownload the whole thing again? Please let me know, thank you!

EDIT: To clarify, I had your roster around November 2017.

Hello bro! Yes, you have to download the all parts. I added mlre stuff this time.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Rated_R__Nick wrote:Hi Shuajota.

First of all, great job with this ultimate roster. I didn't play NBA 2K on PC since 2/3 years, and the new way to mod is so different.
I read on your website that we have to "Extract the content of each rar in your main installation NBA 2K18 folder". So, my question is, have I to extract the "waigua" folder inside the NBA 2K18 game main folder, or have I to extract the file inside the "waigua" folder inside the game main folder?

In addiction to this, I play offline, and I can't find your roster inside the game. Have I to uso Limnono, as I read in this thread, or have I to put this in some folder inside the PC (in 2K14, I put the rosters file in "AppData\Roaming" if I right remember).

Thank You.

Thanks for your comment bro!
Well, you have to “copy and paste” the waigua folder in the main installation folder. Im the Main Directory Files 1 you will see the waigua folder and differents dlls. Extract all bcs waigua needs those files to work.
And the rosters must be copied in 577800/local and remote.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Rated_R__Nick on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:35 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Rated_R__Nick wrote:Hi Shuajota.

First of all, great job with this ultimate roster. I didn't play NBA 2K on PC since 2/3 years, and the new way to mod is so different.
I read on your website that we have to "Extract the content of each rar in your main installation NBA 2K18 folder". So, my question is, have I to extract the "waigua" folder inside the NBA 2K18 game main folder, or have I to extract the file inside the "waigua" folder inside the game main folder?

In addiction to this, I play offline, and I can't find your roster inside the game. Have I to uso Limnono, as I read in this thread, or have I to put this in some folder inside the PC (in 2K14, I put the rosters file in "AppData\Roaming" if I right remember).

Thank You.

Thanks for your comment bro!
Well, you have to “copy and paste” the waigua folder in the main installation folder. Im the Main Directory Files 1 you will see the waigua folder and differents dlls. Extract all bcs waigua needs those files to work.
And the rosters must be copied in 577800/local and remote.


Great. Now it works.
Thanks a lot. :bowdown: :bowdown:
Rated_R__Nick
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby ET Da Gawd on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:50 am

Reinstalled everything...im back in business!!! it works now...amazing job shuajota...you always push the bar
ET Da Gawd
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:26 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:43 am

Thanks a lot guys! More surprises and content soon! Enjoy :)
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby clops on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:24 pm

thank you so much for the great work on this. but i have a problem with Aron Baynes and Derrick Rose being invisible in games (so far i've only discovered those two). I've downloaded all your Main Game Directory 1-9 and copied most of them, but i'm not using your roster because i'm playing existing saves on mycareer. also, loaded your roster via create roster but Aron Baynes and Derrick Rose still invinsible. what am i doing wrong?
clops
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 pm

clops wrote:thank you so much for the great work on this. but i have a problem with Aron Baynes and Derrick Rose being invisible in games (so far i've only discovered those two). I've downloaded all your Main Game Directory 1-9 and copied most of them, but i'm not using your roster because i'm playing existing saves on mycareer. also, loaded your roster via create roster but Aron Baynes and Derrick Rose still invinsible. what am i doing wrong?

Try deleting their iffs from waigua.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│Ros v2.3 1-1-2018 + MDF 9 + City Ed. Jerseys RLSD! Page 6

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:06 pm

ROSTER UPDATE v2.4 with REAL ROTATIONS and STARTERS for Boston Celtics, CAVS and GSW.
*Isaiah Thomas and Stephen Curry are now available to play with them!
Download the v2.4 here: http://dnaobb.blogspot.com.es/2017/12/n ... ssive.html
DNA Ultimate Roster Update
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests