TorogI Unrealistic mods...

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:19 am

Torogi wrote:
Andrew Wiggins
download:

Can you make rookie one with short hair? Great work with that too, by the way.

Image
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:51 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby wtferrell on Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:19 am

That'd be slick too. I support that request, lol
User avatar
wtferrell
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 5:24 pm

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby RKJ2k on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:58 pm

zetsuboushta wrote:
Torogi wrote:
Andrew Wiggins
download:

Can you make rookie one with short hair? Great work with that too, by the way.

[ Image ]


Rookie Wiggins
download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjait4r21 ... 8.rar/file

Image
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
accepting kind donation: https://www.paypal.me/rkjmods
User avatar
RKJ2k
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby RKJ2k on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Older Michael jordan

download: 1997-98 Michael Jordan Face & Model

Image
Image
Image
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
accepting kind donation: https://www.paypal.me/rkjmods
Last edited by RKJ2k on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
RKJ2k
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby jjchua on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:16 pm

can i request dikembe mutombo , sixers version torogi? thanks in advance
https://imgur.com/a/RuibW31
When you want to say something, make sure your brain is plugged in!!!
jjchua
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:38 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby zetsuboushta on Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:29 am

Torogi wrote:
zetsuboushta wrote:
Torogi wrote:
Andrew Wiggins
download:

Can you make rookie one with short hair? Great work with that too, by the way.

[ Image ]


Rookie Wiggins
download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjait4r21 ... 8.rar/file

[ Image ]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
accepting kind donation: https://www.paypal.me/rkjmods



thanks a lot!
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:51 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby RKJ2k on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:41 am

MVP Rose [2Version]
download: 2010-11 Derrick Rose Face & Body

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
RKJ2k
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby RKJ2k on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:55 pm

KoyaM wrote:woooah props to you!!

hey bro can you make kobi simmons? or alex caruso? or sviatoslav? or devonte graham?


in progress...
maybe i'll just do those missing in bluejaybrandon's draft class
Image
User avatar
RKJ2k
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Heck yeh can’t wait to see how this turns our
User avatar
MonkeymanJSV
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:48 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby jajawatawat on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:12 pm

dc15d7525d785ec536a4b4283326030b004c1130v2_hq.jpg
bro, jarrett allen of nets. body fix and afro cf compatible with headband. thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jajawatawat
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby KoyaM on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:26 am

Torogi wrote:
KoyaM wrote:woooah props to you!!

hey bro can you make kobi simmons? or alex caruso? or sviatoslav? or devonte graham?


in progress...
maybe i'll just do those missing in bluejaybrandon's draft class
[ Image ]



:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
KoyaM
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:45 am

Torogi wrote:
KoyaM wrote:woooah props to you!!

hey bro can you make kobi simmons? or alex caruso? or sviatoslav? or devonte graham?


in progress...
maybe i'll just do those missing in bluejaybrandon's draft class
[ Image ]


Man that would be amazing, thanks so much.
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby xsist77 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:08 am

hi brad. can you do upcoming rookies like deandre ayton? thanks
xsist77
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 pm

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby Louieboy36 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:15 am

Torogi wrote:
Louieboy36 wrote:Amazing mods bro! You're one of my favs on the site. If you have any free time could you do a body edit for Jaylen Brown? His body is a horrible comparison ingame
(Sorry if the image is too big, idk how to make it smaller)


try this...
just inform me if there's a bug, ididnt test ingame just asking for friends to take screebshots. (Y)

Jaylen Brown
download: Jaylen Brown Face & Body Model

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
accepting kind donation: https://www.paypal.me/rkjmods

Thanks bro! Gonna check it out in-game right now.
Louieboy36
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby KoyaM on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:32 am

here are the missing players in bluejay draft:

Devonte Graham
Vincent Edwards
Jaylen Adams
Jevon Carter
Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk
monte morris
isaiah hartenstein
george king
jared terell
issuf sanon
jonah bolden
shake milton
rodney purvis
kevin huerter
naz mitrou-long
duncan robinson
thomas welsh
ray spalding
melvin frazier
User avatar
KoyaM
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby Scarecr0w81 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 am

I cant understand why you use this site for download.
It so bad and always ask us to download extensions or shitty things.
Whats the point?
Scarecr0w81
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby Talon on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:21 am

Wow! That Svi looks amazing!
Talon
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby seaboh13 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:23 am

This is incredible work man! I'm going to use some of these retro ones especially! Is there anyway you could do a 2001 Patrick Ewing, with the mini fro from the Sonics and Magic teams? Thanks.
User avatar
seaboh13
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:43 am

KoyaM wrote:here are the missing players in bluejay draft:

Devonte Graham
Vincent Edwards
Jaylen Adams
Jevon Carter
Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk
monte morris
isaiah hartenstein
george king
jared terell
issuf sanon
jonah bolden
shake milton
rodney purvis
kevin huerter
naz mitrou-long
duncan robinson
thomas welsh
ray spalding
melvin frazier

Shake Milton is in there, it was the first cyberface I ever created
User avatar
MonkeymanJSV
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:48 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby sitew33 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:43 am

MonkeymanJSV wrote:
KoyaM wrote:here are the missing players in bluejay draft:

Devonte Graham
Vincent Edwards
Jaylen Adams
Jevon Carter
Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk
monte morris
isaiah hartenstein
george king
jared terell
issuf sanon
jonah bolden
shake milton
rodney purvis
kevin huerter
naz mitrou-long
duncan robinson
thomas welsh
ray spalding
melvin frazier

Shake Milton is in there, it was the first cyberface I ever created


Monte Morris face was already in the game as well. PNG 7545
sitew33
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:25 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby RKJ2k on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:49 pm

Lonzo Ball update
download: Lonzo Ball Face

Image
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
accepting kind donation: https://www.paypal.me/rkjmods
User avatar
RKJ2k
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby jajawatawat on Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:48 pm

jajawatawat wrote:
dc15d7525d785ec536a4b4283326030b004c1130v2_hq.jpg
bro, jarrett allen of nets. body fix and afro cf compatible with headband. thanks!


PLEASE bro!
jajawatawat
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby RKJ2k on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:57 pm

jajawatawat wrote:
jajawatawat wrote:
dc15d7525d785ec536a4b4283326030b004c1130v2_hq.jpg
bro, jarrett allen of nets. body fix and afro cf compatible with headband. thanks!


PLEASE bro!


No problem bro...
mapping texture...
Image
User avatar
RKJ2k
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby RKJ2k on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Jarret Allen [2 Version] with and without headband compatible
download: Jarret Allen face & body

Image
Image
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
accepting kind donation: https://www.paypal.me/rkjmods
Last edited by RKJ2k on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
RKJ2k
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 am

Re: TorogI Unrealistic mods...

Postby ilja23mia on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:09 pm

Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests