TorogI Unrealistic mods...

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: RKJnewWESTBROOK LBJ WADEdanGreenBGriffinCLARKSON AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ2k on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:51 am

Livingston big head fix
http://corneey.com/we65n1
RKJ2k

Re: RKJnewWESTbrookLBJdGreenBGriffin AnthonyDAVIS KAWHI MUSCALA RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ2k on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Muscala
http://corneey.com/we9qeu

Postby fran_swoosh on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:57 pm

sir rkj dwade ult new hair style ult!! same as default n ung hair style nia now! body edting nlang good to go na
fran_swoosh

Postby RKJ2k on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:58 pm

(Y)
fran_swoosh wrote:sir rkj dwade ult new hair style ult!! same as default n ung hair style nia now! body edting nlang good to go na
RKJ2k

Postby RKJ2k on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:59 pm

RKJ2k

Re: RKJnewWESTbrookLBJdGreenBGriffin ADAVIS KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR RLSD!Reddick

Postby vincekobe on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Thank you for always. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe

Postby 4MR on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Great work! :applaud:
4MR

Postby Nikolai1510 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:00 pm

Thank you my friend (Y)
Nikolai1510

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ2k on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Anthony Davis headband compatible v2
hair overlapping headband fix zoom in zoom out...
http://destyy.com/wrtIhP
RKJ2k

Postby vincekobe on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Extremely speedy ~~! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
vincekobe

Postby dbzx on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Great work on kawhi! I do notice a problem though, the eyeballs are sticking out during movement. Can you fix that? I haven't checked other big head fixes but hopefully it is just this one.

EDIT: noticed the same problem with kyrie. Potentially more players with the big head fix might have this issue.
dbzx

Postby RKJ2k on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:58 pm

dbzx wrote:Great work on kawhi! I do notice a problem though, the eyeballs are sticking out during movement. Can you fix that? I haven't checked other big head fixes but hopefully it is just this one.

EDIT: noticed the same problem with kyrie. Potentially more players with the big head fix might have this issue.

i didn't notice that in my game...i do the shrinking proportion all the parts...does it happen in your gameplay or just in instant replay when you preview them?
RKJ2k

Postby Nikolai1510 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:49 pm

RKJ5 wrote:
dbzx wrote:Great work on kawhi! I do notice a problem though, the eyeballs are sticking out during movement. Can you fix that? I haven't checked other big head fixes but hopefully it is just this one.

i didn't notice that in my game...i do the shrinking proportion all the parts...does it happen in your gameplay or just in instant replay when you preview them?

In gameplay it's not noticeable, maybe little glitch. In replay it's noticeable.

"The most important one is to keep the pivot point of the whole selection in the middle of the eyeShape vertex group so you' re scaling the neck/head towards the eyes. The reason for that is that moving the eyeballs even the slightest will cause animation glitches. With the pivot point set to the middle of the whole head/neck, the eyes may not completely clip through the player's face when doing just a small scaling process". (c) Abgobryu

The more you scale the head, the more eyes will roll
Nikolai1510

Postby RKJ2k on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:29 am

Nikolai1510 wrote:
RKJ5 wrote:

In gameplay it's not noticeable, maybe little glitch. In replay it's noticeable.

"The most important one is to keep the pivot point of the whole selection in the middle of the eyeShape vertex group so you' re scaling the neck/head towards the eyes. The reason for that is that moving the eyeballs even the slightest will cause animation glitches. With the pivot point set to the middle of the whole head/neck, the eyes may not completely clip through the player's face when doing just a small scaling process". (c) Abgobryu

The more you scale the head, the more eyes will roll

...thanks...
RKJ2k

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER RLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ2k on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:31 am

Crowder big head fix
tested
http://destyy.com/wronSa
RKJ2k

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER RLSD!Reddick

Postby Boff2k on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:10 am

I have one more request...can you shrink Dwight Howards head just a bit and give him a more muscular body type? Thanks
Boff2k

Postby Novsky on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:15 am

Excellent work as always. Could you please update Aaron Gordon (he's playing like an all star), Kyle Korver (big head), and Salah Mejri please?

Thank you for all of your hard work!
Novsky

Postby pst98 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:34 am

RKJ5 wrote:Crowder big head fix

hey man, so with the AD headband fix, you can see the headband through his left ear, at least in the edit body menu. Also, what do you think about Kawhi's arms? Do you think they should be a bit longer?

pst98

Postby Abgobryu on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:11 am

pst98 wrote:hey man, so with the AD headband fix, you can see the headband through his left ear, at least in the edit body menu. Also, what do you think about Kawhi's arms? Do you think they should be a bit longer?

Kawhi's arms should be longer. Given CAP neck/head length and his default shoulder width value, changing "leftHand.ty" and "rightHand.ty" in his appearance file to 28.63982856 will give an extremely precise representation of his 7'3" wingspan at 6'7". With the value RKJ gave his arms, his in-game wingspan is between 6'10" and 6'11".

But well, if Lucas Nogueira's 8'3" in-game wingspan (7'6" per eurocamp) and other default wingspans, most of which are incorrect to a much bigger extent than head sizes, aren't a problem... :P.
Abgobryu

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR ADAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER DHowardRLSD!Reddick

Postby RKJ2k on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:23 am

Dwight Howard head body fix hair update
http://destyy.com/wrsKfI

Aaron Gordon Wip...
Last edited by RKJ2k on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RKJ2k

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR ADAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER DHowardRLSD!Reddick

Postby vincekobe on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:19 am

Thank you very very very very much. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
vincekobe

Postby SIISISI on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:12 pm

sir stephen curry small head please! :bowdown: :bowdown2:
SIISISI

Postby vincekobe on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:52 pm

RKJ5 ~~~!
I can not see DeAndre Jordand. Where is the link? :roll:
vincekobe

Postby RKJ2k on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:56 pm

vincekobe wrote:RKJ5 ~~~!
I can not see DeAndre Jordand. Where is the link? :roll:

i didn't release it yet sir..he keep on changing hair style hehe...

Aaron Gordon 1.0
http://destyy.com/wrfUfH
RKJ2k

Postby dbzx on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:16 pm

RKJ5 wrote:

Its during instant replay. This is what I do - go into practice mode. Take the player and i walk / slowly move him from one end of the court to the other. The eyeballs will stick out ONLY when the player head is "knodding" down and but looking forward. I attached a screenshot for you to see. I ran into this problem before when making my own attempt at editing, which usually happens when i move the head backwards.

EDIT: I just checked Kevin Garnett and he has the same problem as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dbzx on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbzx

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding