#ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN / DATA PACK RELEASED! Page 7

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN/UPDATE 2.1 + VIDEO TUTORIAL Page 6

Postby *DSSXe* on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:30 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Really good points from someone who clearly loves this particular mod. Again, I'm only going off what was posted here as I'm not interested in this mod. There were claims that faces were missing from teams, and as someone who likes authentic experiences, this would really bother me. It particularly bothers me because I was excited to have 2-way and G-League players promised in another thread but it was never delivered. That reoccurring pattern of "over promise and under deliver" grows very tedious, very quickly.

As for the ads, I respect your opinion on them, especially how you state you would prefer to have them removed. That's something I wholeheartedly agree with. However, I have to disagree when you say the ad sites are clean. Perhaps the ad sites themselves are but they are very deceptive and try to get users to click, thinking their download is complete. The result can be malicious content. As for your solution, yes everyone should probably have an ad-blocker installed but the reality is they don't. I'd rather protect all users that wander to this site, over making assumptions about their ad-blockers.

I know you questioned your English but it was certainly good enough to be understood so that is commendable. I will say the idea of me calling him a "snake" on that particular thread has been lost in translation. I stand by my assessment that Shaujota is a "snake oil salesman" meaning that he takes a product that is not actually what it claims to be and sells it as exceeding its actual content. That is exactly how his mods have been sold previously. G-League was left with less than a dozen faces. NCAA was left with two faces. The ACB project apparently has missing faces. Imagine if 2k released 2k19 tomorrow, missing 85% of the faces, then claimed it was only a beta. However, they failed to update it and it 2k19 sat forever as an incomplete shell of itself. That's the result these projects are achieving. I understand there is one guy often doing the modding, but that's only an issue of scale. Set achievable goals. Set out to make the ACB project one team at a time, complete that team then move on. The courts, jerseys, dornas, etc. are the easy part. Most team assets can be downloaded from 2kshare. The true content comes from cyberface creation and that's often the Achilles heel of these projects.

Anyways thanks for continuing this discussion and I hope you enjoy this mod.

Thanks for your awnser and for understand what i say. Yeah i trully love ACB mode. Is very good mod and after 2k14 i finally can play with my team Panathinaikos properly. As i said i dont now what happend with dna mod so i dont continue fether.

The user how clik on ads is the same user who easily can give bank accounts on spam mails, the user how download every suspicious files with tones of trojan, malwares, adwares, miners etc. I will acept those points back in 2007 with shity text tutorials and when most of this it was new for many people but on 2018 with all thoose information i can't agree. Always the will be stupid people but that doesent mean shuajota or anyone using this site doing something wrong or something illegal. As i said i respected even i dont want ads and sure i prefer to help them make money this way than paid for the mod. Or do the mining think as i say above (like a fit girl i know...). For me atleast browsing without adblocking is pain in the ass and must people started to use it more. But adblocking isnt liegal 100%. Thats another story thought. We can just agree we disagree on this part.

In my country we use the word snake more for military purpose and we call snake a man who is lazy af and doing absolute nothing so in my country this word have bad meaning. I dont now the meaning in Spanish but in most Europe countries doesent have good meaning either. Just to understand how i see it and Shuajota perhaps. About the unfinished projects after 2k15 like 70% or more projects never ends or gets complete. Its sad but also true. Not so for NBA projects but for projects with new teams and theme. Even before 2k14 we have many unfinished projects so is not something new. The NBA modders and community is not even close on FIFA or PES. Thats mean fewest modders and people who care about mods. 2k is a very big company with thousands of people and he ask me every year money for their products. Shuajota and other 3 guys is just like as who have personal life and doing what they love and sharing it for free. Obviously i dont judje the same way a big company and a man like me. Shuajota and other 3 guys made in 4 months something that 2k doesen for 4 years. They made 30 europe teams properly most of them and the will do more. I dont now whats the think with DNA mod but i know for sure 2k after beating nba-live and VC every year they fucked up a beautiful game. And 2k18 for me is worst 2k game with 2k15 from 2k9 and after. Obviously if a mod i doesent like or doesent want to support i wont do it in any way but i cant see Shuajota and any modder as 2k company. I made a mod once on 2k14 and i agree with this part of doing things. But some times if we want to play with teams we dont have to realese a beta is big think, even with missed thinks. Even without mods and with shared rosters you can play with your favourites nba teams but i and most of european fans after 2k14 in best case we have updated rosters, with tons of generic faces, last year jesreys, generic arenas and floors. So in this case BETA > Details even if i can wait longer (not like 9+ months or year or when season is over) . And if beta have so many c-faces i can only hope for more :D Have a nice day and enjoy what you like

kakuliaotari90 wrote:

I've played many mods of various games. None of them were without bugs at start(and none of them were as hard to mod as 2K18). Everyone who downloaded and plays ACB2k18 should see hard work of many hours, dedication and motivation to make perfect mod. So let's see group of people worked hard to make this mod, we can get it FOR FREE!!! (nobody mentioned this), they promised us to fix all bugs in future. But many of us are still dissatisfied that there are ad links and you need to make 2 more clicks to download this mod. some of them are even trying to steal and post mods on their webpages without mentioning even modmakers. It's shame.

However I hope that most of users here are thankful and appreciate this work. IT'S OUR DUTY TO GIVE SHUAJOTA AND OTHERS MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE THEIR WORK. when I told my friends here in Georgia that these guys were going to make dinamo tbilisi team, they couldn't believe that it was for free. all of them are passionate and waiting not posting every day when update will be released. So admirers of this mod be patient, be thankful and the most important: Shuajota just don't give attention to posts of haters.

Propably you havent read my comments. The free is very big think and from my country for the first time we can play with more than 2 greek teams (AEK, PAOK, Aris). Is very big deal this mod and i hope to see it through. Even if i hate 2k18 i play only for the mod, that is insane!!!

Shuajota wrote:Thanks for the comments guys, 80 cfs is poor for a first version? Are you really comparing me to a product that has a budget behind and that its creators live on it? Incredible...
When you learn to create cyberfaces bluejaybrandon, you will know how the hard is that. I continue with the plan to create more nba and ncaa cfs. But I have a private life ok? And my mods are for FREE.
That’s all, it’s enough.

Look Shuajota i dont now if you read my comments (not the first one obviously :P) but i respect and enjoy the ACB mod so far even if 2k18 is suck (personal opinion). But this is the part of the modding. Not everyone like it, not everyone respected it and always the will be differnt opinions or even haters. You cant just deal with everyone out there or to convince him to respect your work. This a part of modding and life. The best thing you can do is to continue what you love, be patience and if you have 1-5% of people who doesent like it the thats mean you do it good. If its like 90% then is a problem. Just continue your amazing work and deal with negative comments. Not fight them. And try for your best. About the mod i see you did many more details thats good. I really enjoy it and i waiting for what coming!!!

Thanks anyone who read it so far and sorry for my bad english.
Last edited by *DSSXe* on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://designingcrew.gr/
*DSSXe*

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:34 am

Shuajota wrote:You don’t read... 80 cfs in ACB, this mod has 30 teams. And more cfs are coming as you can see in my previews. That’s a lot. And all the players will have cf.
And yes, it’s free for the user, skip an ad isn’t a cost for them.
I have not donations for example ok? The same way your make a donation to other modders, I use adlink, because I’m not going to put a price.
And you will see, how I will make more cfs more NBA and Draft in next months ;)

So out of the 300 players, you have created 80 cyberfaces? First, there have not been 80 previews and you've mentioned guys like Nemanja Bjelica who already had faces from 2k. So I guess there 80 faces but you have not created 80 faces. That's a little deceiving but at least there are faces so that's good.

"Putting a price" is not what is happening. I choose to donate when there is talent, that's my choice because I know the ones I donate to work hard. It comes off as though your claiming that some of the best cyberface creators here charge for mods. Careful with those claims. Remember, you are the one that is charging for "custom cyberface creation" if they just pm you (*wink *wink).

I can' wait to see your NBA and NCAA cyberfaces next month. It'll be great to play with full NCAA teams, all complete with your cyberfaces. The backups for Purdue are some of my favorite players. Now that you have the court, I can't wait to play with the team. And I also can't wait to play with all the G-League and two-way players you are going to create in February. I'll remember this conversation next month. Just don't make it another "over promise and under deliver" :)
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:41 am

Bjelica plays for Wolves, I didnt talk about Bjelica, and yes 80 created by me a lot, download the mod ancd check it if you have doubts.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:43 am

Yes *DSSXe*, I´m not going to continue with this discussion, I have more important things to do. Here everyone is free, if they like it, go ahead, if you do not like my work, do not download it.
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:50 am

Jakov04 wrote:Please more faces for Red Star Belgrade,Rochestie,Feldeine and Lessort,only 2 players have faces Pero Antic and Bjelica,please more!

Shuajota wrote:Bjelica plays for Wolves, I didnt talk about Bjelica, and yes 80 created by me a lot, download the mod ancd check it if you have doubts.

Just saying...he is clearly in the mod. Just as Pero Antic is, who also has an in-game cyberface. Just be honest with people. Would love a list of the 80 cyberfaces you created for this project. Maybe if I had a complete list of available faces, I could see which team I want to play with.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:00 am

Here some examples of faces created from 0 and updated faces.
Player CF ID Portrait ID
Voigtmann 58 5
Shengelia 2497 13
Poirier 46 58
Diop 8 70
Vildoza 102
Beaubois 1637 119
Garino 195
Huertas 2543 2608
McRae 4187 4187
Malmanis 174
Granger 8566 129
Janning 144
Player CF ID Portrait ID
P. Pressey 2844 411
R. Kurucs 413
K. Seraphin 1817 1966
V. Claver 1635 2517
M. García 443
J.Navarro 2531 539
R. Sanders 5 550
Vezenkov 6 594
Oriola 2 573
Koponen 8578 594
Heurtel 2591 597
Hanga 0 625
Moerman 3 629
Ribas 4 640
Mumbru 8562
Hervelle 8561
Kalinic
Player CF ID Portrait ID
Papapetrou 8596
Mclean 8595
Strelnieks 8594
Milutinov 8593
Tillie 8592
Georgios* 8591
Agravanis* 8590
Spanoulis 2527 823
Theodore 8576
Gudaitis 8577
Patrick Young 4203
Goudelock 2189
Jerrels 8575
Bertans 8574
Amath 8573
Kalnietis 8572
Aguilar 8569
Balvin 8568
Pasecniks 8567
Baez
Norris Cole 2162 2355
Alex Tyus 8608 7035
P. Jackson 2728 2795
K. Mashour 8604 4637
I. Segev 4636
Player CF ID Portrait ID
Doncic 8597 735
Rudy 2535 738
Campazzo 9998 749
Randolph 9999 752
Llull 2540 753
Reyes 2590 756
Maciulis 2573 763
Carroll 2544 766
Kuzmic 800
J. Taylor 2474 802
Randle 4458 805
Causeur 2633 810
Thompkins 2176 813
Ayon 2400 818
Tavares 4172 4172

Player CF ID Portrait ID
Ulanovas 8589
Pangos 8588
A. White 8587
Milaknis 8586
B. Davies 8585
V. Micic 8584
Kavaliauskas 8583
Valinskas 8582
Masiulis 8581
Sajus 8580
Arlauskas 8579
Player CF ID Portrait ID
Calathes
J. Gist
Singleton
KC Rivers 8607
Lojeski 8606
Pappas 8603
Lekavicius 8602
Denmon 8601
K. Gabriel 8600
Vougioukas 8598
Antetokounmpo
Auguste 8599
Player CF ID Portrait ID
Maodo Lo 8571
Daniel Hackett 2613 4633
Hickman
Wright
Musli
Mitrovic 8558
Radosevic
Zisis 8557
Shermandini
And sorry they are more than 100...., This dimension is very much for you. It´s a waste of time to talk with you.
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:28 am

Shuajota wrote:It´s a waste of time to talk with you.

Well that's just hurtful. What a poor ambassador of the Modding community. I'm trying to have a constructive conversation about this mod. That list is helpful for anyone interested.

I cant wait to see the updates for Jordan McRae, Kevin Saraphin, Patric Young, Norris Cole, Walter Tavares, and Pierre Jackson. Love seeing former NBA guys in the Euro leagues. Can you tell me what kind of updates you did on these players? I know they were in 2k initially so I'm wondering what was edited about them?
bluejaybrandon

Postby portvaldez on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:56 am

Shuajota wrote:
portvaldez wrote:Hi man, i've noticed that some bigs who cant shoot even midrange like Stimac can shoot 3s in game.If you can check him and other bigs it would be awesome!

Okay bro, we are improving the roster. And I´m making more faces, you know... studies, family...but we are working in that, no problem. Thanks for your advices.

We have patience man, so dont rush it.Thanks...
portvaldez

Postby Shuajota on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:38 am

Giorgi Shermandini (Unicaja Málaga):
Shuajota

Postby kakuliaotari90 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:22 am

Shuajota wrote:Giorgi Shermandini (Unicaja Málaga):
[ Image ]

pretty good I'll send him his cyberface )) as far as I know he likes playing 2k (Y) (Y)
kakuliaotari90

Postby Nikolanixa on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:14 am

KK Partizan coming soon?
Nikolanixa

Postby Dhawk34 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:26 pm

could you add trevor lacey(kuban) and egor vyaltsev(khimki)?
Dhawk34

Postby *DSSXe* on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:09 pm

So Shuajota about Panathinaikos you must add two players
-Dinos Mitoglou (is missing)
-Adreian Payne http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/8imqpe ... -at-center
And fix Jereys numbers. Lekavichious 19 not 1, KC Rivers 3 not 5

About Olympiakos
-Dimitris Agravanis is white not black (im not talking about the generic CF)
-Spanoulis has some tattos on right hand

If you can add for Spanish teams like Real, Baskonia etc and courts with euroleague logo not only liga endessa would be nice
Also some big mans take 3 point shouts and scores like Augustine and Shermantini. This players barely take 3 point shouts even in training.
http://designingcrew.gr/
*DSSXe*

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Nikolanixa wrote:KK Partizan coming soon?

We are going to work on Partizan (Y)
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Dhawk34 wrote:could you add trevor lacey(kuban) and egor vyaltsev(khimki)?

Okay! (Y)
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:59 pm

*DSSXe* wrote:So Shuajota about Panathinaikos you must add two players
-Dinos Mitoglou (is missing)
-Adreian Payne http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/8imqpe ... -at-center
And fix Jereys numbers. Lekavichious 19 not 1, KC Rivers 3 not 5

About Olympiakos
-Dimitris Agravanis is white not black (im not talking about the generic CF)
-Spanoulis has some tattos on right hand

If you can add for Spanish teams like Real, Baskonia etc and courts with euroleague logo not only liga endessa would be nice
Also some big mans take 3 point shouts and scores like Augustine and Shermantini. This players barely take 3 point shouts even in training.

Thanks!
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:03 pm

#ACB2K18 Actualización / Data Pack 4 RELEASED
Download:http://dnaobb.blogspot.com.es/2018/02/acb2k18-actualizacion-data-pack-4.html

CHANGELOG:
- We have added three new faces for Moerman and Tomic (Barcelona) and Shermandini (Unicaja)
- We have fixed the courts for Valencia and Burgos
- We have improved the Burgos jerseys.
- We have added zeppelins for all the Liga Endesa and Euroleague teams.

Shuajota

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN / DATA PACK RELEASED! Page 7

Postby Joshif on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Whats your next plans Shuajota about ACB??
Joshif

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:59 am

Joshif wrote:Whats your next plans Shuajota about ACB??

Improve the roster, make more cfs for all the teams and to add more Eurocup teams.
Shuajota

Postby Joshif on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 am

Shuajota wrote:
Joshif wrote:Whats your next plans Shuajota about ACB??

Improve the roster, make more cfs for all the teams and to add more Eurocup teams.

Please add third uniforms for top teams of euroleague ( Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, Real, Cska, Fenerbahce, etc )
Joshif

Postby Nick28 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Shuajota,do you know if your latest update will apply in an existing my league season or not?
Nick28

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Nick28 wrote:Shuajota,do you know if your latest update will apply in an existing my league season or not?

Yes, it works with a started season.
Shuajota

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN/UPDATE 2.1 01-25-2018 RELEASED! Page 5

Postby N17Hero on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:43 am

Shuajota wrote:
N17Hero wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
N17Hero wrote:Hello guys, great work, but i have problem. I try to solve my problem by reinstalling game, and install mod again, but it doesn't help. My problem is that I start MyLeague or Season (doesn't matter). Everything is OK, i can play (I play with Kaunas Zalgiris). Roster and everything else is OK, but after i exit my league, exit game, and then when start game again, start to play Myleague again, when i start the game, Uniform of Kaunas Zalgiris disappeared, i can play everything else is fine, but then I have to play with GSW uniform. When I start new franchise Uniforms fine, when I exit and start again, again only GSW uniforms. What to do? I want to play MyLeague, but i cant play all games in one day, without closing the game :D and i want to play with Kaunas Zalgiris uniforms, not with GSW. Help.

Try to update your game if you didn’t it. If you load our roster in Myleague and you saved your myleague. You can continue.
Zalgiris jerseys are working perfect.

How to update it? Because I'm using CODEX version of the game. I am installed one update, also from CODEX Update-6. Maybe I install mod incorrectly? But it just copy NBA game folder somewhere else, rename it to ACB 2k18, and put files from Main Directory 1,2,3 to ACB 2k18 folder. I even create shortcut, put it on Desktop and rename to ACB 2k18.

This mod works with the last version of the game. I recommend you buy it...

Hey Shuajota its not about the game, I try start MyLeague with any other Euroleague team, like CSKA and everything ok, problem is only with Kaunas Zalgiris, and this problem not only for me, also for players who bought the game on steam. Maybe you could do something with those Kaunas Zalgiris uniforms??
N17Hero

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN/UPDATE 2.1 01-25-2018 RELEASED! Page 5

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:39 am

N17Hero wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
N17Hero wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
N17Hero wrote:Hello guys, great work, but i have problem. I try to solve my problem by reinstalling game, and install mod again, but it doesn't help. My problem is that I start MyLeague or Season (doesn't matter). Everything is OK, i can play (I play with Kaunas Zalgiris). Roster and everything else is OK, but after i exit my league, exit game, and then when start game again, start to play Myleague again, when i start the game, Uniform of Kaunas Zalgiris disappeared, i can play everything else is fine, but then I have to play with GSW uniform. When I start new franchise Uniforms fine, when I exit and start again, again only GSW uniforms. What to do? I want to play MyLeague, but i cant play all games in one day, without closing the game :D and i want to play with Kaunas Zalgiris uniforms, not with GSW. Help.

Try to update your game if you didn’t it. If you load our roster in Myleague and you saved your myleague. You can continue.
Zalgiris jerseys are working perfect.

How to update it? Because I'm using CODEX version of the game. I am installed one update, also from CODEX Update-6. Maybe I install mod incorrectly? But it just copy NBA game folder somewhere else, rename it to ACB 2k18, and put files from Main Directory 1,2,3 to ACB 2k18 folder. I even create shortcut, put it on Desktop and rename to ACB 2k18.

This mod works with the last version of the game. I recommend you buy it...

Hey Shuajota its not about the game, I try start MyLeague with any other Euroleague team, like CSKA and everything ok, problem is only with Kaunas Zalgiris, and this problem not only for me, also for players who bought the game on steam. Maybe you could do something with those Kaunas Zalgiris uniforms??

Do you think you have a right to complain when you are using a pirated version of the game?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby kakuliaotari90 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:44 am

good job thank you. can't wait for next update )) :bowdown: :bowdown:
kakuliaotari90

PreviousNext