#ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN / DATA PACK RELEASED! Page 7

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN/UPDATE 2.1 + VIDEO TUTORIAL Page 6

Postby benharper23 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 pm

Hi guys. If it is possible can you fix this things in the next update? Maybe one by one. I know its hard and takes too much time.

Ricky Ledo is out of Anadolu Efes Istanbul's roster

Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul:
Baris Hersek's jersey number is 5 not 9
Sinan Guler's primary position is SG secondary PG
Marco Guduric's primary position is SG secondary SF
Please add Egehan Arna to Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul's roster
Correct team name ıs Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul can you change it
And I know, I totally understand that you are Spanish and you care much about Spanish teams but I think Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul deserves more attention as Euroleague Champion (We want to see more cf for melih, ahmet, brad, dixon, baris, melli, guduric)

Thanks in advance. Great work.
benharper23

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:10 am

benharper23 wrote:Hi guys. If it is possible can you fix this things in the next update? Maybe one by one. I know its hard and takes too much time.

Ricky Ledo is out of Anadolu Efes Istanbul's roster

Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul:
Baris Hersek's jersey number is 5 not 9
Sinan Guler's primary position is SG secondary PG
Marco Guduric's primary position is SG secondary SF
Please add Egehan Arna to Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul's roster
Correct team name ıs Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul can you change it
And I know, I totally understand that you are Spanish and you care much about Spanish teams but I think Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul deserves more attention as Euroleague Champion (We want to see more cf for melih, ahmet, brad, dixon, baris, melli, guduric)

Thanks in advance. Great work.

Thanks bro, annotated!
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:12 am

I´m working hard on cfs. Here some previews of my work.
Face Updates:
Shuajota

Postby fran10 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:18 am

Good work, man (Y)
fran10

Postby Jakov04 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:47 am

Please more faces for Red Star Belgrade,Rochestie,Feldeine and Lessort,only 2 players have faces Pero Antic and Bjelica,please more!And numbers on home (white-red) jeresy are gold,but only FRONT numbers,back numbers are red...please in next update,this is very good mod,but it can be FANTASTIC!!And Keselj is not even playing a minute and you've putted him in starting lineup,please fix that.Also CSKA short name on scoreboard is CASK or something,please fix that,and two more things Dobric's primary pos. is SF not PF and Radicevic is out of Red Star he is now in Gran Canaria.You should put Dejan Davidovac (primary SF,secondary PG) instead of him,because he played a very good role in last few games in Euroleague and in ABA League... You've done a very good work so far,good luck in further work!! :bowdown: :bowdown:
Jakov04

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:36 am

Thanks guys, I have read your comments to improve this ACB. It´s strange.... I didn´t see a message from bluejaybrandon here...
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:45 am

Mitrovic, Hickman and Zisis faces:
Shuajota

Postby portvaldez on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:54 am

Hi man, i've noticed that some bigs who cant shoot even midrange like Stimac can shoot 3s in game.If you can check him and other bigs it would be awesome!
portvaldez

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:55 am

portvaldez wrote:Hi man, i've noticed that some bigs who cant shoot even midrange like Stimac can shoot 3s in game.If you can check him and other bigs it would be awesome!

Okay bro, we are improving the roster. And I´m making more faces, you know... studies, family...but we are working in that, no problem. Thanks for your advices.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:23 am

Hi guys
First of all I want to thank you all the comments about ACB 2K18.
The modding in NBA 2K18 is much more difficult than previous years. But our goal was to break molds and cross barriers. Create a European basketball experience and be able to enjoy it in the game.
And I think we have achieved it. Although we are not updating the post very regularly we are making changes.
When you put passion and enjoy it, you should ignore the negative comments when you are aware that you are doing a good job. But there comes a time when patience has a limit. The user bluejaybrandon talks about lack of content when not even he himself has downloaded our mod. I am very tired of you.
Advertising links are a small and tiny amount, but it is a support to our work. They are allowed and there is more to talk about here.
A roster containing 30 new teams, with 14 players, with faithfully recreated jerseys, arenas, tracks, balls, scoreboards, crowd, mascots, dornas, more than 80 faces in the first version and I catalog it impressive. You can not get here by insulting our work, when we have invested hours in learning to edit, in editing and solving errors in our way.
If you do not want values, but if you think, try the mod before. The photos speak for themselves of the "lack of content".
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:46 am

Shuajota wrote: Although we are not updating the post very regularly we are making changes.
When you put passion and enjoy it, you should ignore the negative comments when you are aware that you are doing a good job. But there comes a time when patience has a limit. The user bluejaybrandon talks about lack of content when not even he himself has downloaded our mod. I am very tired of you.

For those of you confused (which I’m sure there are many) and intrigued (which I’m sure there are few) you can find more information why the creator of this mod is acting like a martyr here: http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104342&start=350

I won’t bore you all with the story but to keep it relevant to this forum...he’s slimy regarding his DNA roster update then when called out for it proceeded to somehow transition to this as his crowning achievement. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this mod and there are many more updates to come!
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:54 am

We are finishing an update for Brose Bamberg fans with new cfs.
Shuajota

Postby Joshif on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:08 am

Its amazing!!
They are jealous thats why they <<crying>>
Also with all respect can I ask you a favor/request?
If its possible add third uniforms for top teams of europe olympiakos, panathinaikos, fenerbache, cska, etc
Joshif

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:09 am

Joshif wrote:Its amazing!!
They are jealous thats why they <<crying>>
Also with all respect can I ask you a favor/request?
If its possible add third uniforms for top teams of europe olympiakos, panathinaikos, fenerbache, cska, etc

Yes, we can do that. I added the third white kit for Khimki.
Shuajota

Postby *DSSXe* on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:21 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote: Although we are not updating the post very regularly we are making changes.

For those of you confused (which I’m sure there are many) and intrigued (which I’m sure there are few) you can find more information why the creator of this mod is acting like a martyr here: http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104342&start=350

I won’t bore you all with the story but to keep it relevant to this forum...he’s slimy regarding his DNA roster update then when called out for it proceeded to somehow transition to this as his crowning achievement. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this mod and there are many more updates to come!

Lol that was an intersting conversation. Very much drama on 2k18 editing. I will start reading more topics now. So if i understand correct or at least get the point your thing with Shuajota is
1. Unfinished and few detailed projects
2. Ads with his site
3. Information with mutch more than it haves
4. Not respect for the rules
5. Generall disapointmen with new generetion of modders (that sounds like an anime lol)

So from my view what i believe

1. I dont now for DNA project because i dont download it, i prefer more european teams thats all. So i cant agree or disagree for the massive update. But i totally believe not only the quaility is important, but also time is. For the NBA witch the community is way bigger and the modders many more perhaps quality and time is more close than a europe project. But i see nothing wrong with betas or with project with many updates that getting more things with time. The editing is no so knowed as it was till 2k14, they need more time and hard work. But if you have many projects you have to deal and with the negative comments, its the part of editing and of live. Is right for you to have your opinion in respective way (for example call him snake is little offensive) and for Shuajota to have their mod whatever the quality or the lack of content. This democrasy after all witch greece first gave to the world (για να μην ξεχνιόμαστε). For ACB i can tell for sure its a very good mod with tons of good graphics and some misses, something logic for beta. But in general is a very good and detailed mod. And im sure will get better.
2. The Ad think is conect with "new" modders on 5. What i mean? Most of people here put very hard work and effort, but many editors or thoose who create tools ask for money and the think with other site and ads is also a part of ult for 2k14 so without new exactly the rules, this is not something new. Believe it or not some guys ask money for the europe mod for 2k14!!! You can't get a malware from ad sites like fly or linkshirt is clean sites, only for the ads. Especially if you have an adblocker (like uOrigin, oops i make an ad on adblocker lol). I dont like it either but i respected. Especially for free modes. To ask money and if you already paid for the game is not something i like. But i dont want to judje them either i just dont buy it. The best method btw is mining on new site but with different link and 100% with the agreement of visitor.
3. More like it with the words. But i dont think there is the point there. The think is the update itself informations and not the title. There is the foul. Even for one transfer he can call it massive but in aditional information the can say only one transfer. If the aditional inform. is fake then there is the problem.
For 4 and 5 i put my opinion pretty much.
Thanks anyone who reads it and sorry for my bad english.
http://designingcrew.gr/
*DSSXe*

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:51 pm

*DSSXe* wrote:Lol that was an intersting conversation. Very much drama on 2k18 editing. I will start reading more topics now. So if i understand correct or at least get the point your thing with Shuajota is
1. Unfinished and few detailed projects
2. Ads with his site
3. Information with mutch more than it haves
4. Not respect for the rules
5. Generall disapointmen with new generetion of modders (that sounds like an anime lol)

So from my view what i believe

1. I dont now for DNA project because i dont download it, i prefer more european teams thats all. So i cant agree or disagree for the massive update. But i totally believe not only the quaility is important, but also time is. For the NBA witch the community is way bigger and the modders many more perhaps quality and time is more close than a europe project. But i see nothing wrong with betas or with project with many updates that getting more things with time. The editing is no so knowed as it was till 2k14, they need more time and hard work. But if you have many projects you have to deal and with the negative comments, its the part of editing and of live. Is right for you to have your opinion in respective way (for example call him snake is little offensive) and for Shuajota to have their mod whatever the quality or the lack of content. This democrasy after all witch greece first gave to the world (για να μην ξεχνιόμαστε). For ACB i can tell for sure its a very good mod with tons of good graphics and some misses, something logic for beta. But in general is a very good and detailed mod. And im sure will get better.
2. The Ad think is conect with "new" modders on 5. What i mean? Most of people here put very hard work and effort, but many editors or thoose who create tools ask for money and the think with other site and ads is also a part of ult for 2k14 so without new exactly the rules, this is not something new. Believe it or not some guys ask money for the europe mod for 2k14!!! You can't get a malware from ad sites like fly or linkshirt is clean sites, only for the ads. Especially if you have an adblocker (like uOrigin, oops i make an ad on adblocker lol). I dont like it either but i respected. Especially for free modes. To ask money and if you already paid for the game is not something i like. But i dont want to judje them either i just dont buy it. The best method btw is mining on new site but with different link and 100% with the agreement of visitor.
3. More like it with the words. But i dont think there is the point there. The think is the update itself informations and not the title. There is the foul. Even for one transfer he can call it massive but in aditional information the can say only one transfer. If the aditional inform. is fake then there is the problem.
For 4 and 5 i put my opinion pretty much.
Thanks anyone who reads it and sorry for my bad english.

Really good points from someone who clearly loves this particular mod. Again, I'm only going off what was posted here as I'm not interested in this mod. There were claims that faces were missing from teams, and as someone who likes authentic experiences, this would really bother me. It particularly bothers me because I was excited to have 2-way and G-League players promised in another thread but it was never delivered. That reoccurring pattern of "over promise and under deliver" grows very tedious, very quickly.

As for the ads, I respect your opinion on them, especially how you state you would prefer to have them removed. That's something I wholeheartedly agree with. However, I have to disagree when you say the ad sites are clean. Perhaps the ad sites themselves are but they are very deceptive and try to get users to click, thinking their download is complete. The result can be malicious content. As for your solution, yes everyone should probably have an ad-blocker installed but the reality is they don't. I'd rather protect all users that wander to this site, over making assumptions about their ad-blockers.

I know you questioned your English but it was certainly good enough to be understood so that is commendable. I will say the idea of me calling him a "snake" on that particular thread has been lost in translation. I stand by my assessment that Shaujota is a "snake oil salesman" meaning that he takes a product that is not actually what it claims to be and sells it as exceeding its actual content. That is exactly how his mods have been sold previously. G-League was left with less than a dozen faces. NCAA was left with two faces. The ACB project apparently has missing faces. Imagine if 2k released 2k19 tomorrow, missing 85% of the faces, then claimed it was only a beta. However, they failed to update it and it 2k19 sat forever as an incomplete shell of itself. That's the result these projects are achieving. I understand there is one guy often doing the modding, but that's only an issue of scale. Set achievable goals. Set out to make the ACB project one team at a time, complete that team then move on. The courts, jerseys, dornas, etc. are the easy part. Most team assets can be downloaded from 2kshare. The true content comes from cyberface creation and that's often the Achilles heel of these projects.

Anyways thanks for continuing this discussion and I hope you enjoy this mod.
bluejaybrandon

Postby kakuliaotari90 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:47 pm

Shuajota wrote:Hi guys
First of all I want to thank you all the comments about ACB 2K18.
The modding in NBA 2K18 is much more difficult than previous years. But our goal was to break molds and cross barriers. Create a European basketball experience and be able to enjoy it in the game.
And I think we have achieved it. Although we are not updating the post very regularly we are making changes.
Advertising links are a small and tiny amount, but it is a support to our work. They are allowed and there is more to talk about here.
A roster containing 30 new teams, with 14 players, with faithfully recreated jerseys, arenas, tracks, balls, scoreboards, crowd, mascots, dornas, more than 80 faces in the first version and I catalog it impressive. You can not get here by insulting our work, when we have invested hours in learning to edit, in editing and solving errors in our way.
If you do not want values, but if you think, try the mod before. The photos speak for themselves of the "lack of content". (Y)

I've played many mods of various games. None of them were without bugs at start(and none of them were as hard to mod as 2K18). Everyone who downloaded and plays ACB2k18 should see hard work of many hours, dedication and motivation to make perfect mod. So let's see group of people worked hard to make this mod, we can get it FOR FREE!!! (nobody mentioned this), they promised us to fix all bugs in future. But many of us are still dissatisfied that there are ad links and you need to make 2 more clicks to download this mod. some of them are even trying to steal and post mods on their webpages without mentioning even modmakers. It's shame.

However I hope that most of users here are thankful and appreciate this work. IT'S OUR DUTY TO GIVE SHUAJOTA AND OTHERS MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE THEIR WORK. when I told my friends here in Georgia that these guys were going to make dinamo tbilisi team, they couldn't believe that it was for free. all of them are passionate and waiting not posting every day when update will be released. So admirers of this mod be patient, be thankful and the most important: Shuajota just don't give attention to posts of haters.
kakuliaotari90

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:33 pm

Thanks for the comments guys, 80 cfs is poor for a first version? Are you really comparing me to a product that has a budget behind and that its creators live on it? Incredible...
When you learn to create cyberfaces bluejaybrandon, you will know how the hard is that. I continue with the plan to create more nba and ncaa cfs. But I have a private life ok? And my mods are for FREE.
That’s all, it’s enough.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Adrien Moerman (FC Barcelona) cyberface :
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:15 pm

Shuajota

Postby xALONIx on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:32 pm

Shuajota wrote:Adrien Moerman (FC Barcelona) cyberface :
[ Image ]

I gotta say something when i first saw that your working on this mod in September i never thought that the players level face details will be that amazing and real,
i know from experience than every face is hours of work,you can see in the mod players like de colo and dixon and its unreal well done,
if you wanna focus on improving the experience,
there is 2 things
1.euroleague season
2.sounds - i know its hard but when you dunk with shengelia and hear "knicks makes the basket" its kind of a turn off
now a again with the sound think that before de colo enter the arena you hear in the warm up "cska moscow" song
Last edited by xALONIx on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xALONIx

Postby zivavi12 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:54 pm

just want to inform you about bug\mistakes with Maccabi Tel-Aviv
karem mashur is PF not SG and you put mashur's photo at jake cohen profile
there is a bug in jump ball against some teams that my player is jumping low and cant reach the ball
zivavi12

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:11 am

Shuajota wrote:Thanks for the comments guys, 80 cfs is poor for a first version? Are you really comparing me to a product that has a budget behind and that its creators live on it? Incredible...
When you learn to create cyberfaces bluejaybrandon, you will know how the hard is that. I continue with the plan to create more nba and ncaa cfs. But I have a private life ok? And my mods are for FREE.
That’s all, it’s enough.

No, you're clearly not getting my point. I'm comparing you to 2k in the sense that you constantly bite off more than you can chew. 2k has the resources to provide a full game, you do not. Instead of making the roster team by team and releasing it upon completion, you attempt to make a roster way outside the scope of what you by yourself can make. The result is a half-finished product (see your G-League mod). I have made cyberfaces and I understand the difficulty, its why I constantly donate to the guys who do good work. The creators and I work together to create one, complete product and not some fragmented project. I've never heard of a creator that says I treated them unfairly.

The 80 cyberfaces is impressive but if its on 50 different teams with generic players making up the rest of the roster then that's a problem. Work smaller then branch out. You have people making courts for NCAA teams you have no intention of filling with players complete with cyberfaces. If this ACB mod is your pride and joy then don't branch out to 5 other things and leave them undone. Do this one team by team and do it right.

As for doing it for free, that's clearly not the case. You can't claim your mods are free, then litter them with ad-links. That's hypocritical. Either make them totally free or drop the martyr look of being the people's champion. And I know the younger ones in your thread who are unable to have an intelligible conversation will just keep clamoring to "ignore the haters". But this is legitimate feedback for your projects. I hope for 2k19 you pick one project and just run with it. Make something that is complete and stands up with some of the greatest mods ever made. You clearly have the creative ability.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:22 am

Last edited by Shuajota on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:27 am

You don’t read man...80 cfs in ACB, this mod has 30 teams. And more cfs are coming as you can see in my previews. That’s a lot. And all the players will have cf.
And yes, it’s free for the user, skip an ad isn’t a cost for them.
I have not donations for example ok? The same way your make a donation to other modders, I use adlink, because I’m not going to put a price.
Obviously if 2k19 is similar I will focus my work in a only roster, and it will be fantastic with all the knowledge that I have gotten this year. (Y)
Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding