19/20 2k18 Community Rosters "Final Edition" v4.2 (RELEASED)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *Pre-Season Edition* [BETA v2 RELEASED!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:36 am

bongo88 wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:Thanks for the Post Bongo88!!
I think I have 1 more update left in me for 2k18 PC :wave:
Getting my new PC next week :cheeky:

Looking forward to trying out 2k20 :pirate:


haha, i understand that :) so tedious to tweak rosters Hahhaha :)

wish i could get new PC parts, course if got a good cpu and 1060... don't really need new pc parts, just want them.... so i'm just being greeedy, hahahahah :)


LOL
I'm getting an i7 with an Nvidia 1060 GTX graphics card, 8 to 16gb of ddr5 along with 2 ssd drives :cheeky:
That should be good for the next few years...

I'm sure someone can continue to update the 2k18 rosters since most of the new players have been already created and transactions have been done.

Pinoy21 provided me with the missing sponsor logos for the Jerseys.
I just don't know how to get them on the Jerseys, in case someone knows how to do it, let me know and I will provide you with the files.
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *Pre-Season Edition* [BETA v2 RELEASED!]

Postby andat3000 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:41 am

Thank you for the great work sir in nba2k18. i salute you and to all people behind your back who helps you to make mods like this :bowdown: :bowdown: i look forward for your last nba2k18 update :)
andat3000
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *Pre-Season Edition* [BETA v2 RELEASED!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:46 am

andat3000 wrote:Thank you for the great work sir in nba2k18. i salute you and to all people behind your back who helps you to make mods like this :bowdown: :bowdown: i look forward for your last nba2k18 update :)


Thanks Bro!
Glad you are enjoying the Rosters
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *Opening Day Rosters* [v3 Coming Soon!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:33 am

Image
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *Opening Day Rosters* [v3 Coming Soon!]

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:41 am

great news :P
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *Opening Day Rosters* [v3 Coming Soon!]

Postby bongo88 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:12 pm

ahh, cool! an update. Your league wide ratings are always spot-on.

Anyways, make sure you update Mike Conley's shooting percentage ... he started the season super hot.... nba jam "HE'S ON FIRE" hot ------ 1/16 :) :) :)

Anyways, after a bad night of shooting, here is the crowd cheering for him at the end of the game :) haha, was a fun jazz/thunder game.
https://old.reddit.com/r/UtahJazz/comme ... the_night/
bongo88
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:08 pm

New-Season *v3* Release
UAR NBA 2k18 Community Rosters for the 19/20 Season.


Image

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2019/10/1920-nba-2k18-community-rosters-new.html




BONUS (TNT Studio) Credits to Bongo88

Get more versions of Bongo88 2k18 Studios here
https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=106949


Image


Credits to
Prax, BlueJayBrandon, Shuajota, CSSJO, EndNoteDeath, Torogi, mrk326, Mr.Star, RKJ, Rockprince23, R4zoR, tare850, spacecake, BetterCallSkal, MonkeyManJSV, advinXcola, TGsoGooD, Bongo88
and any other Portrait or CF Maker I forgot to mention
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *Opening Day Rosters* [v3 Coming Soon!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:19 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:great news :P


Thanks Bro!
New Rosters Released :pirate:
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *Opening Day Rosters* [v3 Coming Soon!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:23 pm

bongo88 wrote:ahh, cool! an update. Your league wide ratings are always spot-on.

Anyways, make sure you update Mike Conley's shooting percentage ... he started the season super hot.... nba jam "HE'S ON FIRE" hot ------ 1/16 :) :) :)

Anyways, after a bad night of shooting, here is the crowd cheering for him at the end of the game :) haha, was a fun jazz/thunder game.
https://old.reddit.com/r/UtahJazz/comme ... the_night/


Thanks Brotha Bongo88 :pirate: :pirate:

LMAO...everyone has an off night.
I haven't bought NBA 2k20 yet...had a feeling I should wait until I heard the reviews...will probably get it when it goes down to $19.99
SMFH
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby andat3000 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Thank You so much Sir another great work..I am very satisfied with your work sir
andat3000
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:48 pm

Thanx for the release, can try right now but i will.
Big thanx Darth-Skinett (Y)
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:14 pm

andat3000 wrote:Thank You so much Sir another great work..I am very satisfied with your work sir


Thanks Bro!
Hope you enjoy the Rosters :chug:
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:15 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:Thanx for the release, can try right now but i will.
Big thanx Darth-Skinett (Y)


No problem Bro. Let me know what you think once you do get to try them.
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby sticky-fingers on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:20 am

Just played a game, Lakers (CPU) vs Bucks
Been unstoppable with Giannis, but Lakers played well.
Very nice gameplay : congrats :applaud:
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *Opening Day Rosters* [v3 Coming Soon!]

Postby bongo88 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:43 am

Darth-Skinett wrote:
bongo88 wrote:ahh, cool! an update. Your league wide ratings are always spot-on.

Anyways, make sure you update Mike Conley's shooting percentage ... he started the season super hot.... nba jam "HE'S ON FIRE" hot ------ 1/16 :) :) :)

Anyways, after a bad night of shooting, here is the crowd cheering for him at the end of the game :) haha, was a fun jazz/thunder game.
https://old.reddit.com/r/UtahJazz/comme ... the_night/


Thanks Brotha Bongo88 :pirate: :pirate:

LMAO...everyone has an off night.
I haven't bought NBA 2k20 yet...had a feeling I should wait until I heard the reviews...will probably get it when it goes down to $19.99
SMFH



yeah, i haven't bought 2k20 yet. Been away for home a bunch. Seems like it has a bad launch, had a good patch maybe 1.03 .... then the latest patch 1.08 haven't fixed the my league issues, foul issues, center bigs are too strong on defense, and brickwall defense is back. that's just what i been reading on OS about patch 1.08. So yeah, probably not gonna buy 2k20... stick with 2k18 and 2k11.

Anyways, your roster is great. the ratings are always spot on. I played a jazz team -- the playbook seems different. Did you update the playbook or coaching stuffs? I ually just put offense playbook on "Auto" and run whatever the CPU calls. anyways, the playbook for the jazz is different -- in a good way.

But yeah, roster is great.

Honeslty, 2k just needs an exe for online modes and a seperate exe for offline modes. The whole patch online stuff and apply to offline modes is breaking the offline game. Hopefully they can make some new changes with the PS5 and xbox scarlett launching next year. I'm excited for those consoles. supposed to have hardware raytracing (amd gpu) and an SSD -- so hopefully that can make new strides with the new consoles.

anyways, roster is great. thanks for updating it.
bongo88
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby bongo88 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:48 am

oh yeah, forgot,

if anybody can find a good image of the new TNT Scoreboard, i might get around to updating the texture in my free time. I've checked youtube -- mlg highlights-- and stuff , but the 720p youtube compression makes the images a little blurry. anyways, if anybody can find a nice big image of the new tnt scoreboard, i could get around to doing some texture work.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFqNZ9BSrYI they changed it to a more piano black slight variation, but the compression makes it difficult to get the slight changes correct. hell, even a iphone photo of a 4k or 1080p tv screen, just the corner scoreboard, would be better than the compression that i've found online.
bongo88
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:52 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:Just played a game, Lakers (CPU) vs Bucks
Been unstoppable with Giannis, but Lakers played well.
Very nice gameplay : congrats :applaud:


Thanks Bro!
Glad you are enjoying them...I haven't had a chance to play any games, but I plan to this week.

I appreciate your feedback! (Y)
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *Opening Day Rosters* [v3 Coming Soon!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:18 pm

bongo88 wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:
bongo88 wrote:ahh, cool! an update. Your league wide ratings are always spot-on.

Anyways, make sure you update Mike Conley's shooting percentage ... he started the season super hot.... nba jam "HE'S ON FIRE" hot ------ 1/16 :) :) :)

Anyways, after a bad night of shooting, here is the crowd cheering for him at the end of the game :) haha, was a fun jazz/thunder game.
https://old.reddit.com/r/UtahJazz/comme ... the_night/


Thanks Brotha Bongo88 :pirate: :pirate:

LMAO...everyone has an off night.
I haven't bought NBA 2k20 yet...had a feeling I should wait until I heard the reviews...will probably get it when it goes down to $19.99
SMFH



yeah, i haven't bought 2k20 yet. Been away for home a bunch. Seems like it has a bad launch, had a good patch maybe 1.03 .... then the latest patch 1.08 haven't fixed the my league issues, foul issues, center bigs are too strong on defense, and brickwall defense is back. that's just what i been reading on OS about patch 1.08. So yeah, probably not gonna buy 2k20... stick with 2k18 and 2k11.

Anyways, your roster is great. the ratings are always spot on. I played a jazz team -- the playbook seems different. Did you update the playbook or coaching stuffs? I ually just put offense playbook on "Auto" and run whatever the CPU calls. anyways, the playbook for the jazz is different -- in a good way.

But yeah, roster is great.

Honeslty, 2k just needs an exe for online modes and a seperate exe for offline modes. The whole patch online stuff and apply to offline modes is breaking the offline game. Hopefully they can make some new changes with the PS5 and xbox scarlett launching next year. I'm excited for those consoles. supposed to have hardware raytracing (amd gpu) and an SSD -- so hopefully that can make new strides with the new consoles.

anyways, roster is great. thanks for updating it.


Hey Bongo,
I'm going to stick with 2k18 for a bit longer.
After putting in so much work to update the Rosters...and I did more after v3 release :cheeky: I might as well take the time to enjoy them!

AS far as the Utah Jazz...
Yes, I did reset/re-do all of the Coach's Ratings.

What I have noticed...
Is that from since you showed me how to fix the "Driving Tendency" issue, along with the "Player Rating" updates the overall feel of the Game has changed...especially if the Sliders are tweaked properly.

As far as 2K20 is concerned...
If 2k Sports would put the same attention they put in to taking PEOPLES MONEY....and put it into tweaking the settings and Rosters, they wouldn't be able to sell games every year. LOL
It's all about the MONEY!

I have been busy too so 2k20 is so far down on my Priority list...I can wait :roll:

Glad you are enjoying the Rosters! :pirate:
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby bongo88 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:23 pm

Bojan Bogdonavich is the best player in the world!!!!!!

to quote a reddit user who dug up an amazing stat:

Bogdanovic has 162 points in his last 6 games on 56/52/84 shooting splits!

Where would we be without him? He's been such a great signing for the team.

EDIT: He's 25/48 from three in those last 6 games!
-u/NitroXYZ


I think he is probably the best shooter the jazz has had since stockton/hornacek.

p.s. .... jazz should trade conley for chris paul. I honestly prefer rubio over conley. dude is just lost.
bongo88
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:58 am

bongo88 wrote:Bojan Bogdonavich is the best player in the world!!!!!!

to quote a reddit user who dug up an amazing stat:

Bogdanovic has 162 points in his last 6 games on 56/52/84 shooting splits!

Where would we be without him? He's been such a great signing for the team.

EDIT: He's 25/48 from three in those last 6 games!
-u/NitroXYZ


I think he is probably the best shooter the jazz has had since stockton/hornacek.

p.s. .... jazz should trade conley for chris paul. I honestly prefer rubio over conley. dude is just lost.


Wow...
I haven't caught a Jazz game yet...but I did catch some highlights where Bojan lit up a few teams.

Conley might be trying to play his way out of Utah...lol
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby bongo88 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Updated TNT Scorebaord (2019-2020 texture)

credit: looyh for base tnt texture (2019 tnt scoreboard) ... modified his texture to updated tnt look.

preview of old texture vs new texture: https://i.imgur.com/FOcGnma.gif

scoreboard preview:

Image

download link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jNn7e ... yO5oEOK5DP
bongo88
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby SC300 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:28 pm

bongo88 wrote:Updated TNT Scorebaord (2019-2020 texture)

credit: looyh for base tnt texture (2019 tnt scoreboard) ... modified his texture to updated tnt look.

preview of old texture vs new texture: https://i.imgur.com/FOcGnma.gif

scoreboard preview:

[ Image ]

download link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jNn7e ... yO5oEOK5DP


Thanks bongo88. Looks great. Really appreciate everyone's hard work.

I'm curious - what do the two studioshowbumper iff files change? Is it the 2k logo next to the big halftime intro animation?
SC300
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby bongo88 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:44 pm

SC300 wrote:Thanks bongo88. Looks great. Really appreciate everyone's hard work.

I'm curious - what do the two studioshowbumper iff files change? Is it the 2k logo next to the big halftime intro animation?


Yup, that changes the pregame and prehalftime "presented by 2k" texture. if you open up those studioshowbumper iff then you can set it to any texture you want.
Image

Gosh, the jazz bench is horrible. just watched that game. jazz bench only scored 14 points -- with royce o'neil scoring 11 of those points.

Straight up swap conley -> chris paul. Then figure out some bench people next year. jazz gonna be a first/second round playoff exit
box score from tonight game: https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401161047

bogey is sooo good. the jazz starters are very good. but the bench is just soooo bad (outside royce o'neil, who is a descent role player).
bongo88
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby SC300 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:04 pm

bongo88 wrote:
SC300 wrote:Thanks bongo88. Looks great. Really appreciate everyone's hard work.

I'm curious - what do the two studioshowbumper iff files change? Is it the 2k logo next to the big halftime intro animation?


Yup, that changes the pregame and prehalftime "presented by 2k" texture. if you open up those studioshowbumper iff then you can set it to any texture you want.
[ Image ]

Gosh, the jazz bench is horrible. just watched that game. jazz bench only scored 14 points -- with royce o'neil scoring 11 of those points.

Straight up swap conley -> chris paul. Then figure out some bench people next year. jazz gonna be a first/second round playoff exit
box score from tonight game: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401161047">https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401161047</a><!-- m -->

bogey is sooo good. the jazz starters are very good. but the bench is just soooo bad (outside royce o'neil, who is a descent role player).
Thanks bongo88. The pre-game and halftime show overlays randomly reverted back to the 2k version even though I have the pg034.iff file in my waigua folder. I tried swapping a fresh copy of the iff file in and it's still stuck on the 2k version. Do you know why that is?

I don't know if that would help the jazz much though. They still need to throw in someone making 15m to make the salaries match. Plus, chris paul is so ball dominant it might take away from donovan mitchell.
SC300
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Re: 19/20 2k18 Community Rosters *New Season Rosters* [v3 RELEASED!]

Postby bongo88 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:55 am

SC300 wrote:Thanks bongo88. The pre-game and halftime show overlays randomly reverted back to the 2k version even though I have the pg034.iff file in my waigua folder. I tried swapping a fresh copy of the iff file in and it's still stuck on the 2k version. Do you know why that is?


2k18 has two different pregame/halftime presentations

pg034.iff mods this one: (option 1)
Image

the other pregame/halftime presentation is this one: (option 2) .... a different pgxx.iff .... not sure the number
Image

anyways, with pg034.iff in the modded folder that changes the (option 1 ) presentation. I forget what pgxx.iff is for the (option 2) presentation .... maybe like pg034 - pg 045 .... or something in that range.

anyways, i located the correct pgxxx.iff for the (option 2) presentation once way back, but i never got around to texturing the desk.

i eventually got so lazy ... (tired??haha, busy of course) that i just did quick retextures of the (option 1) with a plain background ..... like this fox version: https://i.imgur.com/F2oaxaO.jpg

anyways, 2k18 just randomly picks between (option 1) and (option 2) for the pregame/halftime. Sometimes it plays (option 2) like 8 times in a row, other times it plays (option 1) like 10 times in a row. But, for me at least, it seemed to use (option 1) more that (option 2).

anyways, hope that is an answer to your question.

but yeah, (option 2) isn't modded ... it is default 2k18. for (option 2) somebody would have to track down the correct pgxx.iff and retexture stuffs.
bongo88
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests