#ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN / DATA PACK RELEASED! Page 7

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN / DATA PACK RELEASED! Page 7

Postby Joshif on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 pm

You are doing amazing work Shuajota!!
That's are my notes:
Update the court of real madrid to euroleague stadium
If you can add third uniforms for top teams of euroleague ( Olympiacos , Panathinaikos , Real , Barcelona, Fenerbache , Cska, etc..)
Improve the attributes of some players like antentokounmpo he is like his brother his dunks are amazing
Some numbers of players are wrong

Its the most amazing mod of nba keep up the good work!! in the future can we hope a FIBA mod like the old one? :D :D
Joshif

Postby Shuajota on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:29 am

Joshif wrote:You are doing amazing work Shuajota!!
That's are my notes:
Update the court of real madrid to euroleague stadium
If you can add third uniforms for top teams of euroleague ( Olympiacos , Panathinaikos , Real , Barcelona, Fenerbache , Cska, etc..)
Improve the attributes of some players like antentokounmpo he is like his brother his dunks are amazing
Some numbers of players are wrong

Its the most amazing mod of nba keep up the good work!! in the future can we hope a FIBA mod like the old one? :D :D

Thanks bro, I will improve the mod this week. Of course, this year I can create a realistic FIBA mod , since I learnt to make cfs.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby kakuliaotari90 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:02 pm

I totally agree to the comment of joshif. Probably after month of playing FIBA mod I want to thank all creators of this mod. Especially Shuajota, who is always ready to answer our questions. As this work need much time from real life I think It will be fair if full updated version of this mod will have some price (5-7 Euros same like one of pes 2018 patch). Wish all of you successful future career!!! Also Can't wait for next update )) Will be BC Dinamo Tbilisi added there?
kakuliaotari90

Postby fragoulis149 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:23 am

i agree too!!!
You are doing amazing work Shuajota
just dont forget on next update to fix panathinaikos roster
Mike James has already returned to panathinaikos from nba and Adrian Payne too.
Just from what i saw to rosters mike james needs fixing to appearence.
fragoulis149

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:57 am

kakuliaotari90 wrote:As this work need much time from real life I think It will be fair if full updated version of this mod will have some price (5-7 Euros same like one of pes 2018 patch).

Yeah...not a chance. Selling mods is against the rules. I also don't know why you'd encourage that.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:20 am

kakuliaotari90 wrote:I totally agree to the comment of joshif. Probably after month of playing FIBA mod I want to thank all creators of this mod. Especially Shuajota, who is always ready to answer our questions. As this work need much time from real life I think It will be fair if full updated version of this mod will have some price (5-7 Euros same like one of pes 2018 patch). Wish all of you successful future career!!! Also Can't wait for next update )) Will be BC Dinamo Tbilisi added there?

No man, I won´t sell my mods. Actually I´m busy these days, but I have to check the roster with the new official update. Also I will include the new trades this week and I will add more teams on March I think.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:22 am

Anyways thank you so much for your comments, I read each of them to improve this roster. And yes, it´s very probable that I create a FIBA mod using this one like roster base.
Shuajota

Postby carll on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:30 am

Hey, I was just going to ask you if you could change Gran Canarias away socks and shoes to white, because right now they are green.
carll

Postby xALONIx on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:26 pm

carll wrote:Hey, I was just going to ask you if you could change Gran Canarias away socks and shoes to white, because right now they are green.

you can change it too in the edit section
xALONIx

Postby kakuliaotari90 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:51 pm

Shuajota happy birthday and wish you everything best in you life! keep making us happy with incredible new projects
kakuliaotari90

Postby Shuajota on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:49 pm

kakuliaotari90 wrote:Shuajota happy birthday and wish you everything best in you life! keep making us happy with incredible new projects

Ohh, Thank you so much bro for your good wishes!!!
Shuajota

Postby fraktalfreak on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:51 am

new player of olympiacos.....Bobby Brown...can u fix it...? :lol:
fraktalfreak

Postby portvaldez on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:16 am

Eurocup teams has been waited man, also new transfers like bobby brown.

looks like you stop updating the mod :(
portvaldez

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:25 am

portvaldez wrote:Eurocup teams has been waited man, also new transfers like bobby brown.

looks like you stop updating the mod :(

From a different thread:

Shuajota wrote:This week I´m travelling, I will be back i 2 weeks with more custom cyberfaces. And yes, I will be focused on players without cf in game. Really we need that.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Joshif on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:04 am

when you will update the roster?? Some new players for olympiakos,panathinaikos,etc
Joshif

Postby Kaunietis22 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:17 am

Hey guys we had some problems with the roster but it's all cleared up now and I shall resume working on it, there will be missing players added and updated free agents, also a lot of the ratings shall be updated keep tuned in guys! :)

Any suggestions like jump shot signatures are also welcome in order to improve the roster and make it more accurate!

First updates are live, username- Kaunietis22 name - ACB 2k18 (Always Updating)
Kaunietis22

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN/UPDATE 2.1 + VIDEO TUTORIAL Page 6

Postby benharper23 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:11 am

Shuajota wrote:
benharper23 wrote:Hi guys. If it is possible can you fix this things in the next update? Maybe one by one. I know its hard and takes too much time.

Ricky Ledo is out of Anadolu Efes Istanbul's roster

Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul:
Baris Hersek's jersey number is 5 not 9
Sinan Guler's primary position is SG secondary PG
Marco Guduric's primary position is SG secondary SF
Please add Egehan Arna to Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul's roster
Correct team name ıs Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul can you change it
And I know, I totally understand that you are Spanish and you care much about Spanish teams but I think Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul deserves more attention as Euroleague Champion (We want to see more cf for melih, ahmet, brad, dixon, baris, melli, guduric)

Thanks in advance. Great work.

Thanks bro, annotated!

As I wrote before can you apply these changes? By the way there is something wrong with Bobby Dixon (Fenerbahce) He is white.
benharper23

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN/UPDATE 2.1 + VIDEO TUTORIAL Page 6

Postby Kaunietis22 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:57 am

benharper23 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
benharper23 wrote:Hi guys. If it is possible can you fix this things in the next update? Maybe one by one. I know its hard and takes too much time.

Ricky Ledo is out of Anadolu Efes Istanbul's roster

Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul:
Baris Hersek's jersey number is 5 not 9
Sinan Guler's primary position is SG secondary PG
Marco Guduric's primary position is SG secondary SF
Please add Egehan Arna to Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul's roster
Correct team name ıs Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul can you change it
And I know, I totally understand that you are Spanish and you care much about Spanish teams but I think Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul deserves more attention as Euroleague Champion (We want to see more cf for melih, ahmet, brad, dixon, baris, melli, guduric)

Thanks in advance. Great work.

Thanks bro, annotated!

As I wrote before can you apply these changes? By the way there is something wrong with Bobby Dixon (Fenerbahce) He is white.

Yes, there will be a cyberface of him added on the next update.
Kaunietis22

Postby jtc324 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:51 am

Hello All,

Is there a master cyberface id list for this roster. With so many changes occurring daily with transfers moving in and out i would like to know who get added and when if possible. Thank you this mod looks amazing
jtc324

Postby Joshif on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:03 am

when you will release next update for ACB? New transfers for olympiakos, panathinaikos etc
Joshif

Postby Joshif on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:04 am

Where is Shuajota?? He stoped??
Joshif

Postby Kaunietis22 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:18 am

Hey guys

I got some news, there will no further updates on the NLSC forum about this mod the reasoning behind is that Shuajota has left the community and will focus on the mod on his blog spot which i'm pretty most of you are aware of by now.
Keep tuned in guys we got some exciting things coming!
Kaunietis22

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:42 am

My biggest problem with this project is the obvious release for those with pirated games. The blogspot literally has a link for offline users only, and it instructs them on where to place the roster file once downloaded. You guys are literally contributing to the theft of the game (pirating is stealing, it's not paying for a product/supporting a product, but getting full access).

And to top it off, adfly links and asking for donations.

You guys realize you are doing the things that made EA stop releasing Live for the PC right? You are encouraging the pirating of the game, you are literally telling people that if they pirate the game, that it's cool because they can still use roster mods.

This his whole process really, really bothers me. Don't even try to sugarcoat it, or say that offline roster releases is not for the pirating community.

Ugh, you guys a ridiculous.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:43 am

Kaunietis22 wrote:there will no further updates on the NLSC forum about this mod the reasoning behind is that Shuajota has left the community

If this is the case can the mods lock this thread? As Dee has perfectly articulated, this project is being openly supported for pirated copies on a different site. There is no reason to keep this here as any sort of promotion for that behavior. Additionally, the original user has requested that all his content be deleted and is making a conscious effort to migrate to his blog so I think it reflects best on the community to encourage discussion there and not here.

Ideally, the posts with links to the site that benefits pirated copies of the game should be removed but at the very least any promotion on NLSC should be terminated.
bluejaybrandon

Previous

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding