I have problems need help

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

I have problems need help

Postby Sterling94 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Hello guys.

I started with a friend to play a nba season. so we have a problem with passing . if i play a pass, i am also the pass receiver. is there a way in the settings where i can change the option that the pass receiver will be always my friend with his controller. as the same similar fifa coop?!
Sterling94

Re: I have problems need help

Postby Andrew on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:29 pm

I don't believe there's an option like that, except to always use icon passing to make sure that you pass to the player he's controlling.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: I have problems need help

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:12 am

Sterling94 wrote:Hello guys.

I started with a friend to play a nba season. so we have a problem with passing . if i play a pass, i am also the pass receiver. is there a way in the settings where i can change the option that the pass receiver will be always my friend with his controller. as the same similar fifa coop?!

Best way to do it is: one of you player lock (it's in controller configuration), and the other use the other 4 players. That's what my brother and I do.

For example, he would lock on the Center, and would control the center position for the game, while you control the other 4 players. He can switch positions locked whenever he wants.

Or, you two could split it up by half. He locks on a position in the first, and you lock on a positing in the second. Or, both of you could lock on a position and allow the CPU to control the other three players.

My brother and I have played an entire season coop on multiple 2K games (2K17 and earlier) and it was a blast.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K18