(PC) Blacktop mode - no All-Time / Classic buttons

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

(PC) Blacktop mode - no All-Time / Classic buttons

Postby bozo on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:18 am

Hello!

I am new to the NBA 2K18 PC however I have played the game at my friend's house (PS4).
The thing which I enjoyed most has been the blacktop mode with all the classics and all-times.
I might be blind or stupid but I can't find the button which allows me to switch between current/classic/all-time teams in blacktop. I can't find ANY answer ANYWHERE. I have checked tons of forums - nothing. Seems like You guys are the most active.
Is the thing about PC that it doesn't include this feature? Maybe I'm not aware.
If it's true, is there any chance of having a mod which allows to use the teams and players in the mode? Maybe my PS4 friend has unlocked the feature somehow? (He says it's been there from the beginning though).

I would be glad if you could help me on this once since the reason I bought it is the blacktop mode with its classic teams included :(

Thank you!

PS. Here's the pic if that's by any chance the fault of my system/game.

FIRST PICTURE IS THE BLACKTOP (NO BUTTON)
SECOND PICTURE IS FROM THE PLAY NOW MENU - I CAN SEE THE BUTTONS

https://imgur.com/a/2SLlAyR
Last edited by bozo on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
bozo

Re: (PC) Blacktop mode - no All-Time / Classic

Postby JaoSming on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:15 am

Just off the bottom left of that picture you posted there is an icon next to "NBA". Press that icon to change the teams to Classic, All-Time, or your MyPLAYER.

Usually this is Y/Triangle/Rebound.

If you're on a keyboard, I think it's the number 4 key.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: (PC) Blacktop mode - no All-Time / Classic

Postby bozo on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:24 am

Thank you for the reply!

I want to apologize but I've been misunderstood I think :) Or maybe I don't understand exactly what you have in mind,

I posted TWO pictures and unfortunately the one which needs to be explained is the first pic. I forgot to mention that I AM ABLE to change to classic/alltime in an EXHIBITION game. But, what I need, is the same but in THE BLACKTOP MODE (first picture).

And just when I thought I would get the answer :(
bozo

Re: (PC) Blacktop mode - no All-Time / Classic buttons

Postby JaoSming on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 am

I play with classic and all-time players in Blacktop all the time on the PC version.

Where that arrow is pointing there is a button, Y on Xbox controllers. Press it and the teams will change from NBA teams to the others.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: (PC) Blacktop mode - no All-Time / Classic buttons

Postby bozo on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:16 am

JaoSming you are my goddamn hero but seriously..... HOW???? I mean, of course I've seen this button at the bottom of the screen but hell I knew "NBA" means a team type!!
Seems like on PS4 I just press the triggers and my sight plays tricks on me (I thought there's need to be a special subsection to choose).

Okay, this is the type of post which makes the helper a GOD so THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN you saved my Wednesday's sausage party because my PS4 guys are coming and I want to show them the power of PC ;) No faux pax now! THANKS A LOT!
bozo

Return to NBA 2K18