MyLeague wont save "randomly"

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

MyLeague wont save "randomly"

Postby jack805td on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Hi.

I wasn't sure where to post this but here goes.

When creating custom offline myleague(s) i can get to a certain point and then I get the message the changes cannot be saved. An example, I am creating a 30 team custom NBA G League myleague save. I can add logos, create courts with inserted pictures, as well as jerseys. The problem seems to happen, after creating for example, 14 of the 30 teams. The next team I try to create, say the 15th team, is where i will get an error message, the the jersey changes cannot be saved. This is a wierd issue. Some of my other myleague saves then cannot be edited, saved properly, of just disappear if i try to create another new myleague.

I have tried to troubleshoot this issue in many different scenarios, but cannot find a specfic reason for this. I am using Steam. I was wondering what limitations there are, if any, when creating a full 30 customized league. As well, I was hoping to create more than one, but I am lost with issue.

Appreciate any feedback. Thanks
This topic was moved from NBA 2K18 Modding by Andrew on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:35 pm.
jack805td

Re: MyLeague wont save "randomly"

Postby uzileaux on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:24 pm

It's not a glitch. They specifically ask you when you reach your 15th custom team if you want to convert your offline MyLeague to online
uzileaux

Re: MyLeague wont save "randomly"

Postby BrotherJRB on Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:48 am

Really....had no idea about this. It has to be online if a full custom MyLeague....strange.
2013 is the year?
Thanks to Vl@d, Leftos and all the other patchers for their hard work.
BrotherJRB

Return to NBA 2K18