Lag in pause menu

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

Lag in pause menu

Postby soggycereal42 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Any time I press the pause button there seems to be a bit of lag and delay when i navigate around the pause menu. When I go into the instant replay the lag is still there. The game in general runs smooth and everything outside the pause menu runs smooth as well. Anyone have any ideas or tips on how i can fix this?
This topic was moved from NBA 2K18 Modding by Andrew on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:35 pm.
soggycereal42

Re: Lag in pause menu

Postby eduardonba on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:40 pm

soggycereal42 wrote:Any time I press the pause button there seems to be a bit of lag and delay when i navigate around the pause menu. When I go into the instant replay the lag is still there. The game in general runs smooth and everything outside the pause menu runs smooth as well. Anyone have any ideas or tips on how i can fix this?

What are your configs and what driver version are you using??
You are using a program to record???
You did overclock or something??
NBA I love this game

Sorry my english
eduardonba

Postby soggycereal42 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:30 am

eduardonba wrote:
soggycereal42 wrote:Any time I press the pause button there seems to be a bit of lag and delay when i navigate around the pause menu. When I go into the instant replay the lag is still there. The game in general runs smooth and everything outside the pause menu runs smooth as well. Anyone have any ideas or tips on how i can fix this?

What are your configs and what driver version are you using??
You are using a program to record???
You did overclock or something??

I'm not recording anything and I haven't overclocked anything. I'm using a Nvidia Geforce 1050x version 388.31.
soggycereal42

Postby soggycereal42 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:50 am

Also to add when i go into the edit player screen there is also some lag
soggycereal42

Return to NBA 2K18