Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Final Edition*

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby lnb525713 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Greetings from a big fan from China.
Luck to have u guys working on the core of the game!
lnb525713
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version ONE*

Postby MaxMBox on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:40 pm

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:
MaxMBox wrote:IDK how these sliders are for Play Now or MyGM or any other game mode where you are playing for the whole team, but I playing with them (the last one from 2K Share) in MyCAREER as a C and shooting foul is too hight IMO. 90% of atempts to block a shot was fouls. So I decrease them a bit (45-50 I guess). And getting rebounds is a much harder (18-20 with default All-Star sliders and 12-15 now) but I like it.


How do you have sliders in MyCareer?


Using Limnono tool. Pressing F2 gives you ability to use hidden menu options, for example in MC in NBA match you can adjust coaching settings, subs etc. (like in MyGM\MyLeague\Play Now games). And in options menu you can adjust sliders that saves after the game. This also gives more opportunities to edit players on offline MC, but I can't make it work in online MC (I just want to adjust some incorrect accessories\shoes for CPU players, editing your on-line MyPlayer using this tool is not a good idea as this can ruin your save one day).

Vicerex wrote:If the sliders work in MyCareer then that is a game-breaking error. I would highly suggest you do not use sliders in MyCareer or you may get banned for exploiting (even if it's their screw-up). Especially if you do it online against actual players, but if you only do it offline then it shouldn't be a big deal.

Just think of the public outcry once people who have already spent $500 on their character find out they could have just turned everything to 99 for free.


When you go online against humans (park games\ProAM etc.) the slider set auto-changes to "On-Line Mode" or something like that. You uses different set of sliders in MyCareer anyway by changing game difficulty as it 2 years are tied with sliders and nothing more. So its already unfair in this logic when one player playing with "Pro" set, and other one with "HOF". Because of this all online games od even game modes I beleave are using one separate set of sliders
User avatar
MaxMBox
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: Russia

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby Vicerex on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:51 am

Thanks for clarifying, I just didn't want anyone to get unnecessarily banned from the game. I've seen many games ban players for exploiting even when the exploit is the Devs fault. Typically more of an MMO thing though, not sure I've seen bans on sports games, but you never know.
User avatar
Vicerex
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Vicerex wrote:Thanks for clarifying, I just didn't want anyone to get unnecessarily banned from the game. I've seen many games ban players for exploiting even when the exploit is the Devs fault. Typically more of an MMO thing though, not sure I've seen bans on sports games, but you never know.


Glad thats cleared up lol I was like wtf.

CX1329 wrote:I don't know, I think the set is perfect as is. Since the update, I've played against Memphis and Charlotte and the scores were 101-97 and 110-103, respectively. The latest set has definitely fixed the issue of defense for me, now I don't have any complaints other than free throw shooting, which currently feels like highway robbery. I'm four games into a MyLeague season and so far I haven't been able to shoot above 67% from the line in a game. I might change the free throw shooting type to user timing and adjust the free throw difficulty until I find a sweet spot.


I like the defense where it's at man. you got people complaining that it's too easy / too hard, but I'm just enjoying the game so far.

Vicerex wrote:
CX1329 wrote:I'm four games into a MyLeague season and so far I haven't been able to shoot above 67% from the line in a game. I might change the free throw shooting type to user timing and adjust the free throw difficulty until I find a sweet spot.


I don't believe the sliders have any affect on free throw shooting at all. If you have it on Real Player % and free throw difficulty at 50, then that's about all that affect free throws. That is a pretty low number but you may just have a really bad free throw shooting team. I've also noticed in MyLeague/MyGM at the first of the season everyone misses a lot of free throws, even the really good shooters, but over the next 10-20 games it evens out more to their real-life level. This isn't just something I've noticed this year, I've noticed it for about 3-4 years now, so it's an odd mechanic in the core game itself (could simply be bad RNG).

I'm about 40 games into MyGM season and I'm currently shooting 79% as a team, at the beginning of the year we were 71% and it slowly rose over time. Who's going to the line on your team the most? There are a lot of bad free throw shooters in the league, tons of guys who shoot in the 60's and a few special players that shoot below 50%. For example I have Dwight Howard, notoriously bad at free throws, every time he goes to the line I cringe. He's shooting about 55% for me, however I have it counter-balanced with a lot of really good free throw shooters, guys in the 85-90% range.


I'm also of the opinion that sliders don't effect the FT's to my knowledge.
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby KoyaM on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:18 pm

can i get a list like the one on the front page so that i could change them to which percentage for me to apply them
User avatar
KoyaM
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Ok guys finished upgrading my computer (added 2 1080 ti's)

Image

And the finished product:

phpBB [video]


Anyways wanted to post some changes that I'm planning on making, but don't want to make official until I get some feedback, if you guys could try your next few games with these changes I'd appreciate it!

Mid-range Success – 51/51
3PT Success - 51/51
Layup Success – 65/65
Dunk In Traffic Frequency 50/55
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby dreamagain on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:18 am

Nice! I have one 1080 TI and it's great. Can play pretty much anything I throw at it at 4k maxed out.

I've been using these sliders and overall they are great. Couple of thoughts:

- I've been blowing fairly wide open layups pretty often. Jamal Murray bricked at least 5 pretty easy layups for me the last game I played. I see you raised the layup slider so maybe that fixes it (Y)
- I feel like the CPU is passing out of some easy shots. 'Close Shots' is at 0, I'm not sure if this is why.. I've had great centers like Cousins or Gobert grab an offensive rebound and 99 times out of 100 they will put it back up in real life for a fairly easy layup but they keep passing it back out.
- CPU pulls up for open three's which is great but they could easily stop and gather for a higher percentage shot instead they almost always do a moving 3 point shot and it almost always bricks lol


these issues aren't necessarily related to your sliders, just annoying things that I've found in this game so far
dreamagain
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 pm

dreamagain wrote:Nice! I have one 1080 TI and it's great. Can play pretty much anything I throw at it at 4k maxed out.

I've been using these sliders and overall they are great. Couple of thoughts:

- I've been blowing fairly wide open layups pretty often. Jamal Murray bricked at least 5 pretty easy layups for me the last game I played. I see you raised the layup slider so maybe that fixes it (Y)
- I feel like the CPU is passing out of some easy shots. 'Close Shots' is at 0, I'm not sure if this is why.. I've had great centers like Cousins or Gobert grab an offensive rebound and 99 times out of 100 they will put it back up in real life for a fairly easy layup but they keep passing it back out.
- CPU pulls up for open three's which is great but they could easily stop and gather for a higher percentage shot instead they almost always do a moving 3 point shot and it almost always bricks lol


these issues aren't necessarily related to your sliders, just annoying things that I've found in this game so far


Dude you are 100% on the mark, the missed layups were too much! That is why I bumped it up like I did, also I'm going to do some testing with those settings, but back on the default tendencies (Feel free to try it as well) I had close shots at 0 because the CPU kept pulling up for awkward like 6 foot jumpers lol but I think that is better than what the CPU is doing now! (Passing out of easy shots!) Try it out and let me know what you think.
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby theMARKwithamouth on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Hey man, I love your sliders! Very balanced! The only thing I had to adjust a tad bit were the shooting fouls. Just by a tad. Everything else, (Y)
User avatar
theMARKwithamouth
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby McSwayze on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:05 am

What's good Shady!

Love your work, brother! Much appreciation for putting in all the work so our experience is better!

I had a few questions...

1. Do you plan on putting out MyLeague settings? I'm pretty OCD, and I like continuity, so I don't want to start a MyLeague until I get settings from you, since I will be rocking your sliders. It doesn't make sense to me to rock your gameplay sliders, then use someone else's MyLeague settings. I know it sounds trivial, but I love your attention to detail and realism, so I know your MyLeague settings would achieve what I'm looking for.

2. Do you have any suggestion for tendency edits or other little things that give the gameplay a more realistic experience? Two years ago you did that Golden State Warriors fix changing up shot tendencies, which was fantastic, and you made Blake and Boogie Play Initiators, so they would take the ball up court. I'm all about the realism, so I was wondering if you have messed around with anything in that regard, or plan to?

Thanks again for all the hard work!
User avatar
McSwayze
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:41 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby Vicerex on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 am

Took a short break from the game then jumped back in the other night. The current set is possibly the closest to perfection we've ever had, at least in my opinion and for my style of play. I'm not that big on the shooting and layup changes you're trying out though, it raised my FG% a little higher than I prefer and I wasn't really having issues with the layups previously like some of you are saying, so I'm sticking with the current one without the layup buff.
User avatar
Vicerex
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby TheBigFellas06 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Hey shady I have been playing lot of 2k lately with this set. There just a few issues that I am having. Turnover seem very low around 7-10 per team. Also very rarely are players getting over 8 assists per game. Also the rebounding for guards and Small forwards is very low. The only positive result which i received was lonzo getting a triple dub against me. One thing I did change it was free throw difficulty change it to 70 which made the bad free throw shooters like drummond and Deandre stand out and teams where not shooting 90% from the line every team around 75-80 which is realistic.
Are there any tendecies that u recommend changing? Other than this a great set
User avatar
TheBigFellas06
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby CatScooter on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 am

I don't think it's an odd mechanic. It's the team chemistry being so low. Players are getting into their rhythm. If you're winning games they glue together faster. If you lose some they go back and fourth with it. i usually train their team chemistry early on full blast during the every 3rd practice or back to back practice. They get into their flow fatser with their chemistry being higher. Right now I'm my season I'm about a month into it and teams struggling early are more prone to have off nights until they can turn over a few wins. my team plays pretty consistently at 75% team chem. I see it in free throw success rates over the course of the season.
User avatar
CatScooter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:49 am

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby dakid111 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:03 pm

Shady Mike where are you? I need your sliders. Are you still working on them?
dakid111
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:54 pm

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Version TWO*

Postby Vicerex on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:31 pm

I do wish we could get another update, I know most of you have probably quit playing by now. I'm fairly happy with the current set, I've just made a few tweaks to fit my playstyle more.
User avatar
Vicerex
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Final Edition*

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:59 am

Slider set v3 released. Honestly not too sure where to go from here guys. This might be it for me for 2K! Maybe 2K will fix a lot of the issues with the game with 2K19, but I'm not holding my breath...heck there's a chance I may even get into Live.....

phpBB [video]
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Final Edition*

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:24 pm

Appreciate all the efforts to date! You're certainly not the only one who's frustrated.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 104874
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Final Edition*

Postby TheRocket on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Comments on Youtube

"You need to do roster edits, this is the first 2k roster edits really change the game and how players play. Sliders should be touched at a minimum. Another thing 2k cam is made for this game and flow tv broadcast you cant hit or get into the angles or offense sets as quick. As far as barreling through the D i get it but look at todays NBA they are playing less defensive as ever. I see you have help D to 100 i have mine at 0 but have shot blockers help d in there individually player rating sliders in the 75 to 100 range and the guys who only make a swipe at the ball in the 45-25 range helps with guys picking up and also from everyone crashing the glass especially if you put all coaching sliders to no preference. Also turn close shooting down to zero helps the cpu from pulling up at 6-10 foot. When they have a wide open lane."

"USE OTHER ROSTER THEY HAVE FIXED THE TENDENCIES OF EVERY PLAYER NOW YOU CAN HAVE SLIDERS"

Are these people kidding me. Seriously, I put pick and roll defense iq on 99 for every player, I put shot contest, onball defense, lateral quickness for every player on 99, by that every players should be a super mix of prime tony allen paul george and Kawhi on defense but you know what, defense still sucked. I want that people suggest me changes that are supposed to make defense and overall experience and the gameplay better but I have not found something that is going to improve it yet, and frankly I am not sure I would even try to do it anymore since I tried everything, sliders are broken, they do not work, Shady is completely right, as I said, defense attributes I mentioned above are obviously broken aswell since they didn't improve things they were supposed to. People are doing the completely wrong thing, instead of pointing out things that need to be fixed they are justifying it and blindly defending the game.

And look at all the blown layups in the video, smh, but there are so many annoying things that need to be fixed that I almost forgot to mention it, why do player miss so many easy layups.
User avatar
TheRocket
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 am

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Final Edition*

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:02 am

TheRocket wrote:Comments on Youtube

"You need to do roster edits, this is the first 2k roster edits really change the game and how players play. Sliders should be touched at a minimum. Another thing 2k cam is made for this game and flow tv broadcast you cant hit or get into the angles or offense sets as quick. As far as barreling through the D i get it but look at todays NBA they are playing less defensive as ever. I see you have help D to 100 i have mine at 0 but have shot blockers help d in there individually player rating sliders in the 75 to 100 range and the guys who only make a swipe at the ball in the 45-25 range helps with guys picking up and also from everyone crashing the glass especially if you put all coaching sliders to no preference. Also turn close shooting down to zero helps the cpu from pulling up at 6-10 foot. When they have a wide open lane."

"USE OTHER ROSTER THEY HAVE FIXED THE TENDENCIES OF EVERY PLAYER NOW YOU CAN HAVE SLIDERS"

Are these people kidding me. Seriously, I put pick and roll defense iq on 99 for every player, I put shot contest, onball defense, lateral quickness for every player on 99, by that every players should be a super mix of prime tony allen paul george and Kawhi on defense but you know what, defense still sucked. I want that people suggest me changes that are supposed to make defense and overall experience and the gameplay better but I have not found something that is going to improve it yet, and frankly I am not sure I would even try to do it anymore since I tried everything, sliders are broken, they do not work, Shady is completely right, as I said, defense attributes I mentioned above are obviously broken aswell since they didn't improve things they were supposed to. People are doing the completely wrong thing, instead of pointing out things that need to be fixed they are justifying it and blindly defending the game.

And look at all the blown layups in the video, smh, but there are so many annoying things that need to be fixed that I almost forgot to mention it, why do player miss so many easy layups.



It just goes back to the points I made in my defense thread. This is how a lot of people react even if the gamebreaking issues are put right in front of them.

The fact that this game is still being talked up as realistic by certain reviewers and in different circles is pretty sad.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 6808
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Final Edition*

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Comments on Youtube

"You need to do roster edits, this is the first 2k roster edits really change the game and how players play. Sliders should be touched at a minimum. Another thing 2k cam is made for this game and flow tv broadcast you cant hit or get into the angles or offense sets as quick. As far as barreling through the D i get it but look at todays NBA they are playing less defensive as ever. I see you have help D to 100 i have mine at 0 but have shot blockers help d in there individually player rating sliders in the 75 to 100 range and the guys who only make a swipe at the ball in the 45-25 range helps with guys picking up and also from everyone crashing the glass especially if you put all coaching sliders to no preference. Also turn close shooting down to zero helps the cpu from pulling up at 6-10 foot. When they have a wide open lane."

"USE OTHER ROSTER THEY HAVE FIXED THE TENDENCIES OF EVERY PLAYER NOW YOU CAN HAVE SLIDERS"

Are these people kidding me. Seriously, I put pick and roll defense iq on 99 for every player, I put shot contest, onball defense, lateral quickness for every player on 99, by that every players should be a super mix of prime tony allen paul george and Kawhi on defense but you know what, defense still sucked. I want that people suggest me changes that are supposed to make defense and overall experience and the gameplay better but I have not found something that is going to improve it yet, and frankly I am not sure I would even try to do it anymore since I tried everything, sliders are broken, they do not work, Shady is completely right, as I said, defense attributes I mentioned above are obviously broken aswell since they didn't improve things they were supposed to. People are doing the completely wrong thing, instead of pointing out things that need to be fixed they are justifying it and blindly defending the game.

And look at all the blown layups in the video, smh, but there are so many annoying things that need to be fixed that I almost forgot to mention it, why do player miss so many easy layups.



It just goes back to the points I made in my defense thread. This is how a lot of people react even if the gamebreaking issues are put right in front of them.

The fact that this game is still being talked up as realistic by certain reviewers and in different circles is pretty sad.


Hey man I really wanted to take the time to apologize to you man. You tried to tell me last year but I was stubborn and kinda brainwashed by the yearly entity that was 2K I been playing 2K since 2K2 and in my eyes they could do no wrong. Thought I could (like every year) fix the game via sliders but I was dead wrong.
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Final Edition*

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:43 pm

TheRocket wrote:Comments on Youtube

"You need to do roster edits, this is the first 2k roster edits really change the game and how players play. Sliders should be touched at a minimum. Another thing 2k cam is made for this game and flow tv broadcast you cant hit or get into the angles or offense sets as quick. As far as barreling through the D i get it but look at todays NBA they are playing less defensive as ever. I see you have help D to 100 i have mine at 0 but have shot blockers help d in there individually player rating sliders in the 75 to 100 range and the guys who only make a swipe at the ball in the 45-25 range helps with guys picking up and also from everyone crashing the glass especially if you put all coaching sliders to no preference. Also turn close shooting down to zero helps the cpu from pulling up at 6-10 foot. When they have a wide open lane."

"USE OTHER ROSTER THEY HAVE FIXED THE TENDENCIES OF EVERY PLAYER NOW YOU CAN HAVE SLIDERS"

Are these people kidding me. Seriously, I put pick and roll defense iq on 99 for every player, I put shot contest, onball defense, lateral quickness for every player on 99, by that every players should be a super mix of prime tony allen paul george and Kawhi on defense but you know what, defense still sucked. I want that people suggest me changes that are supposed to make defense and overall experience and the gameplay better but I have not found something that is going to improve it yet, and frankly I am not sure I would even try to do it anymore since I tried everything, sliders are broken, they do not work, Shady is completely right, as I said, defense attributes I mentioned above are obviously broken aswell since they didn't improve things they were supposed to. People are doing the completely wrong thing, instead of pointing out things that need to be fixed they are justifying it and blindly defending the game.

And look at all the blown layups in the video, smh, but there are so many annoying things that need to be fixed that I almost forgot to mention it, why do player miss so many easy layups.


That's what I'm saying...same thing for the fouls, I changed every player in the leagues foul and hard foul tendency to 100 and the CPU was still shooting 12 FT's per game lol so w/e bottom line like I said in the video if 2k wants to focus on their esports or 2Kleague or w/e it is I'm not gonna buy their game.. Very disappointed in this years edition.
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Final Edition*

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:34 pm

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:
Hey man I really wanted to take the time to apologize to you man. You tried to tell me last year but I was stubborn and kinda brainwashed by the yearly entity that was 2K I been playing 2K since 2K2 and in my eyes they could do no wrong. Thought I could (like every year) fix the game via sliders but I was dead wrong.


No worries at all, seriously.

I'm glad that a lot of people are finally coming around on it. It's literally an issue that cannot be fixed. And like the comments on your video, people will still blindly defend it because they are so loyal to the series, they believe the game can't possibly be broken like we say.

Sorry if I came at you kind of hard in the other thread as well, but I was trying shed light on the games serious gameplay flaws. When you really see the gameplay for what it is, it's not really playable.

And TheRocket, those comments are why I am worried about NBA 2K19. 2K can get away with this because of that type of consumer. I really want 2K19 to be a vast improvement, but I'm not counting on it.

2K17 was not perfect, but I'm going to keep playing that. And if 2K19 is like 2K18, I'll continue to play 2K17 another year, or play Live 19.

And ShadyMike, you have helped a lot of people over the years. And I've been playing 2K as long as you have. I feel I have a pretty grasp on what good gameplay is, as do you.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 6808
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Previous

Return to NBA 2K18

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests